PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun, it's a comic one-shot. Sue Lir gives it all she's got.

Batty Buddy
Jan 11, 2003, 10:35 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Schools just started, and as a result, I can only draw on weekends (Which was why the Jazz = Scooby pic was the last of my fanart for a while... At least until Febuary.) but I kind of got inspiration for this particular comic at an arcade, so what the heck.
/\:)/\
Enjoy.

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=239811
I must mention that in the second to last panel, Louie is NOT hurt. He is mearly dazed. Louie is the only character who NEVER gets hurt- it's a rule (Largly because if Louie ever DID get hurt by MY usual standards, he's so weak it would logically kill him. Besides, it's funny AND satisfying to have a weak character who goes through life without a scratch on him/her.).
(And no comments on how Sue can read Louie's signs without looking at them. I myself make fun of that little detail all the time.)

Hare
Jan 12, 2003, 02:27 AM
Your work is very creative, I love the simple, yet captivating characters... It is just so darn creative, I love it. I'd say this is professional looking stuff. I suggest you don't stop there, but continue to grow, but I don't think you have the slightest thought of stopping anywhere, I'm sure :P. There's always another mountain over the horizon. :) Good thing too, makes life more interesting.

You get an "A" ;)

Unciaa
Jan 12, 2003, 03:55 AM
Ooh, cool strip. Expressive characters, attention to details, sweet. You might want to use a lossless format like GIF or PNG next time though, it'd be smaller and better looking than JPEG. :)

Radium
Jan 12, 2003, 05:25 AM
Very nice comic.

Even more amazing, Size7 loaded instantly on my Netscape browser!

Fawriel
Jan 12, 2003, 05:40 AM
Haahaa,incredible!:D

It even made me chuckle!:p You're a comic genius!;)
And the style of your characters is just perfect for that!^.~
Keep going and you'll become a famous cartoonist,I'm sure!^-^

Captain Spam
Jan 12, 2003, 06:04 AM
Definately agreeing with Unciaa, go with PNG next time. :-)

Most impressive, Batty! I love your cartoony flair to things. And the curious twist to the Wile E. Coyote standard speech method (signs) at the end, wherein all of Louie's signs get knocked outta him by the explosion. Genius.

Now, you need a Keenspace account. Once they're done moving the server around and you can actually GET a new account, that is...

Batty Buddy
Jan 12, 2003, 09:28 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I'll definately look into getting a Keenspace account sometime... (Once I get a few things drawn up and desided on.), but until I do, I'm glad that my characters have some fans in you guys.
/\:cool:/\