PDA

View Full Version : Reviev Teh Posim

FreeLance
Jan 19, 2003, 08:04 AM
Or something.

Radium
Jan 19, 2003, 08:06 AM
Cobra, we were discussing turning this into a JJ2 Fangame forum, since it's just rotting here. Could you suggest this to the otehr admins?

Tik
Jan 21, 2003, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Radium
Cobra, we were discussing turning this into a JJ2 Fangame forum, since it's just rotting here. Could you suggest this to the otehr admins? That's a good idea, MoonBlaze.

WhiteFang
Jan 21, 2003, 09:49 AM
Is Roaster actually still around to moderate this forum?

ShadowGPW
Jan 21, 2003, 10:08 AM
funny thing is no-one of the team is even here anymore :P

Trafton
Jan 21, 2003, 11:42 AM
First of all, FreeLance is not Cobra. It was a joke. Second of all, this topic really will not help anything. Not only is it nothing but spam, no one on the Possum team is here to read this, though MetalWarrior was on the JCF a few minutes ago. I have never seen Roaster online and he has not posted since 2001...he is not active at all. As for changing Possum into a fangame forum, I like that idea. As it is, Possum is not very active. Sure, it isn't dead, but it certainally isn't very lively.

Tik
Jan 22, 2003, 07:16 AM
Possum = Dead.

WhiteFang
Jan 22, 2003, 10:04 AM
Just like Jazz = dead? :P
To be honest I've never been really interested in Possum, but I was just curious who was around...
And I think it's great idea in turning this forum in a fangameforum! It can always be turned back into good'ld possumforum if people start working on it again...

Tik
Jan 23, 2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by WhiteFang
Jazz = dead? :P WhiteFang = Dead.

Trafton
Jan 23, 2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by WhiteFang
Just like Jazz = dead? :P
Dead would mean no one is playing the game. People are playing the game. Something is either dead or it isn't. There is no inbetween.
To be honest I've never been really interested in Possum, but I was just curious who was around...
I came a bit late for the Possumfest of Excitement, but I always thought the idea of the game was interesting. Unfortunately, it seems to be much like Elvis - a few people insist on claiming it isn't dead, but everyone knows it is.
And I think it's great idea in turning this forum in a fangameforum! It can always be turned back into good'ld possumforum if people start working on it again...
Agreed. Possum is not going anywhere. Even if it was, the forum still probably wouldn't be very active. If Possum became a Possum/Fangame forum, it would be more active and would boost the fangame community's activity.

WhiteFang
Jan 27, 2003, 11:16 AM
Lol! You guys know I saw Elvis crossing the street yesterday? :)

And Spaztic, I'm more alive then ever!

And sorry for reviving this dead topic :P

Hare
Feb 8, 2003, 02:51 AM
Chris Redfield says: "Whoa! Someone revived the 'possum?" *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

'Possum says: "I'm not dead yet. I feel happy! I feel happy!"

*A passing mortician flogs 'Possum over the head and throws him in a cart of dead people* "Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!"

I know, I'm a sick ******* ;)

FQuist
Feb 8, 2003, 03:46 AM
Possum is not dead. Metalwarrior has said he's progressing slowly.

KRSplat
Feb 14, 2003, 02:13 PM
How many people are working on Possum? One?