PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid leaders quitting, HYBRID MEMBERS READ THIS!

UltraFire
Jun 1, 2001, 09:52 AM
Ok, now I know I said im done here and all, but this is about our clan(for those who frogot. Hybrids were created in August 17, 1998 by ME AND ESPIO!!!!! I don't care what you say, we were one of the top five starting clans) well anywho, Im quitting jazz2 for good, and espio doesn't play that much, so im leaving the clan( on jazz2 that is...Might bring it over to starcraft, though I don't think its gonna work, since it was a small hit on Warcraft2b.net a year and a half ago, but its dead now)so hopefully I can get that going...but since were gone here, we need someone to look after the clan and recrute for us. Im getting tired of hearing, 'Ohh, GpW or AS are the only clans left out there that are good'(thats a load of moose if you ask me, if you would of taken us on last year...oh well....im too rusty now, and don't have very much contact with our members) oh yeah! Pryo, Flame, JJ tublear, Bunnybash, and with assistances of Ax Man and Ryoko, will be the new elders of our group, the new two leaders are Pryo, Flame and Bunnybash(since they've been around the longest) all of the people i've mentioned, including you Tman, can recrute new members, and run HYBRIDS BASE(espios level)if you have it, well keep it real and for those who don't know when I quit...here..

`~Shattered_Halo~`

All posts by `~Shattered_Halo~`

Posted: 10:28pm 5-19-2001

Yeah...Sorry Fquist...mostly sorry to you Angel.....Thats a

good idea Monolith, and until then, you can perminately

ban both my Shattered Halo and Blizzard accounts....No

offense to most of you here, but I just don't care for Jazz2

or any of what I call this now 'crap', I have displayed a short

temper from time after time again, and after one night

playing jazz2, I really lost it, so after that, I uninstalled

Jazz2, deleted every file I had of it, almost broke the cd I

wasted so much money and time over...but I think ill give it

to Espio.....Im gone from that game forever, and im gone

from here forever too, and If Splash keeps making verbal

assults at me, I WILL come back and let him know I feel,

verbally and with threats too...Thank you everyone for

making my life H-E-L-L, and for making it some what

enjoyable in my first two years as a jazzer, but you people

have changed too much...and I can't accept this change, I

can try here, but certainly not on jazz2...My leaving is the

best thing I can possible do to make it up for the people

i've made suffer(except kiku, Im never gonna appoligze for

what I did to her, cause its ture)and this is the only way I

can say im sorry without ruining it again.

Next year im going to be a Junior, and getting a job

too....Well take care everyone...Bye

oh yeah, I AM NOT COMMING BACK TO JAZZ2, NO MATTER WHAT!

UltraFire
Jun 1, 2001, 09:53 AM
*ahem*I though I clicked on Clan...I am really getting old....

FreeLance57
Jun 1, 2001, 10:38 AM
aww bliz...i didn't know that was you until you said that about deleting the accounts.

Well, good bye. Mind if I add you to my ICQ list?

Tubz
Jun 1, 2001, 11:28 AM
Look he won't hear this, but you can't blame everyone for making your life the way it was UltraFire, Shattered Halo, & Blizzard. Other people go through the same stress you have. And sorry Blizzard I left Hybrids, & probably everyone else did as well. I'm still in other clans

-SSB [(Guess I forgot about this)(Dunno)]

-UR (Ultra Rabbits)

-SUP [(My new clan)(Souped Up Jazz)]

-JJ [(Will probably never leave, it's not dead)(Jazz Jackrabbit)]

And um I think the day which you said made you go mad was that Thursday at the Battle Server. Goodbye forever UFire, SHalo, Blizzard. So that means i'm not continuing the clan.

You asked me to leave and I did. This is a sad way to leave man.

Ducky
Jun 1, 2001, 05:36 PM
Fare well, Blizzard.

I won't say anything.

UltraFire
Jun 1, 2001, 06:05 PM
Thats alright JJ, we got enough people...its too bad hybrids died like this...we were too good to have this happen...but I guess....It was ment to be....and Freelancer, my icq is 46787631

thats alright Ducky...No one never knew just what to say to me on here anyway

UltraFire
Jun 1, 2001, 06:07 PM
oh yeah jj, what you and those others did (/) me off to the point till I was crying, thats sad, pathetic at the least, so I banned you from it for your actions towards the leader, you know the rules!

and you know what?

Im sorry the most, cause its me that had to live though those three years of (/)

PiZZa: Late filter bypass edit.

FreeLance57
Jun 1, 2001, 06:51 PM
I never did anything, did I Bliz?

UltraFire
Jun 1, 2001, 07:13 PM
Well...Depends on you think, I think you were a good friend considering you didn't really even know me, nor talked to me after awhile, but yeah, your a good friend

Ax Man
Jun 1, 2001, 07:39 PM
Goodbye old friend. You will be missed. You've read my poem. I guess I can post it here later. To all members of the Hybrids. The clan is in good hands with the new "senate" as i like to call it. All of us experianced fighters and democrats. The clan is in the best hands that it could possably be without Blizzard by our side. I bid the clan a new welcome and a new beggining.

Thank You,

Ax Man

Wild Angel
Jun 1, 2001, 09:34 PM
Awwwww...

BunnyBash
Jun 2, 2001, 09:57 AM
Sad to see you go man... I saw it coming tho

Keep pumpin iron http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif. Remember the good times

Peace

UltraFire
Jun 2, 2001, 11:17 AM
*heh*don't worry, im up to benchin' 120 right now.=o)

Just gotta stick with it, and take care my friend

Rýû
Jun 2, 2001, 12:03 PM
Well, bye blizzard thanx for ur support when i needed it, c yah around ;later

FreeLance57
Jun 2, 2001, 12:28 PM
hey bliz, you gonna stay here right? just not on jj2?

Tubz
Jun 2, 2001, 05:19 PM
You really are gonna make a lot of people sad by leaving Blizzard. And anything I did say to you that day. I was trying to calm you down.

Shorty
Jun 2, 2001, 05:39 PM
Cya Blizzy.. But you will never stop me from harassing you on ICQ! *hugs*

So close, no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

And Nothing Else Matters.

FreeLance57
Jun 2, 2001, 05:53 PM
i think blizzo is staying here y'all, just not on JJ2.

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 12:42 PM
(grumbles)

tell me about it blizzo. tralala.

BunnyBash
Jun 4, 2001, 10:49 AM
Almost cool

FreeLance57
Jun 4, 2001, 07:36 PM
y'know y'all, Blizzo is really nice if you get to know him. he also seems very...somehow forgiving...or something...

truely sad...i got so sad feeling when i read about tublear making him cry.

BæÅüMàÑ
Jun 4, 2001, 08:25 PM
Blizz, twas nice knowing ya, even i was only in ur clan for a short time, i shall miss ya on jj2. u were a good friend and a good player (not better than me though http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif). may u have great fate in ur future travels, and may the hybrid clan prosper under new influence... of course, i hope this time is just like the last times when u claimed to leave (which u didn't), cause even u may have been a tad bit of a hot head, u were a good person. GL.

- Beau

FreeLance57
Jun 4, 2001, 08:54 PM
(claps) nicely spoken, beau, you have good english. most people these days speak "american" instead of english. I try to speak proper as often as I can, or at least use more true english. (such as "alas!" and that sort of thing http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

BæÅüMàÑ
Jun 5, 2001, 06:24 AM
well, if ye read Lords of the Rings, it starts to enhance your vocabulary ever so greatly. As i can see, thou tis a fan of the book too, tis it true? if thou disires more use of your gained vocabulary, you must join a MUD(Multi User Dungeon), preferably Cosrin,(www.freeloader.com). tis a more simple mud to use, of course, i left it long ago. oh well, i shall depart.

Willet
Jun 5, 2001, 08:08 AM
Yes, I'm a great fan of Tolkien's work. And yes, since I started reading them, i've started using phrases like 'save', as in "no one understands me, save perhaps myself." or something like that. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

UltraFire
Jun 5, 2001, 04:39 PM
*sniff*thankx Beau!

And yeah, Espi's tellin' me to read it, im gonna watch the movie when it comes out(in a year or two)

Willet
Jun 5, 2001, 04:52 PM
the movie comes out this christmas, blizzo. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

but it's just the first movie. the other two are coming out the next two christmasses after.

but read the books first. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

UltraFire
Jun 5, 2001, 07:40 PM
HOORAY!

I CANNOT WAIT!

*BlackSheep
Jun 6, 2001, 11:06 AM
Noooo! Blizzie you can't go, please don't. We'll miss you millions and we can't get along with out you!!!!!!!!!234 I'm crying so hard litrally, you...please don't. I'm sorry, I haven't really been a good friend either, have I? I hate myself for it, I'm sorry. Please don't leave, you're an awesome person, marvellous, and you cheer me up. I'll miss you like h***. Don't leave us hangin'. I love you...

*Black

UltraFire
Jun 6, 2001, 07:06 PM
Blackie....

ShadowGPW
Jun 7, 2001, 01:02 AM
Keep it easy in this topic otherwise it's down.

UltraFire
Jun 7, 2001, 07:36 PM
You know what Shadow?

Im getting sick and tired of you treating me like crap...and fine...but you know what?

You can't be like that to me in real life....So stop controling this board under power, and I will stay on topic, Master...

Electric Ir
Jun 7, 2001, 09:54 PM
Goodbye, Blizz!

~SPLASH~
Jun 7, 2001, 10:54 PM
this topic is bound to get closed..:S

ShadowGPW
Jun 8, 2001, 02:16 AM
"So stop controling this board under power, and I will stay on topic, Master..."

I just follow the rules. I am just the Jugde here, read it on my name >MODERATOR< I am here to keep everything as it should be.

I don't want to make this as a Chaos on the JMMB, And if you can't accept it then Don't be here..

*BlackSheep
Jun 8, 2001, 07:03 AM
D'oh.

Shadow he's leaving. Don't encourage it.

Ducky
Jun 8, 2001, 07:34 AM
The JMMB was not chaos. The JMMB was my home. It was all I had.

A person can't even leave without a fight here. Look what happened on PinkDaizy's newbie thread.

I am..going out of line. What can I say but Godspeed to you, Blizzard.

`Ducky

~SPLASH~
Jun 8, 2001, 07:58 AM
ah c'mon peeps

personally i think shad is right

there are rules, and people who go nuts about they not having power break the rules

simple as that

UltraFire
Jun 8, 2001, 08:55 PM
Personally I think you should 'shut it' cause your not involved in this conversation Splash, so stop trying to earn brownie points(sucking up) and get out of here, and I will obay the rules

ShadowGPW
Jun 9, 2001, 12:34 AM
topic goes down.