PDA

View Full Version : What new guy would you like in "Jazz Jackrabbit 2: ????"

Myk
Jan 23, 2003, 07:27 AM
In this subject: what new guy would you like in new Jazz Jackrabbit addition? What is name of he/she? What about character? Example:

Rack Magres
This rabbit is a Spaz's friend. He is brown, and strong. Very strong. He wear kimono and a green belt. He likes Jazz and Lori, but very like Spaz. He teach Jazz, Spaz and Lori karate; They knows some about this from Rack. Rack is thirteen.

Fawriel
Jan 23, 2003, 07:48 AM
Me.

MaGoo
Jan 23, 2003, 08:35 AM
Yes, let's all just create another version of Jazz2 that magicly falls off some sort of tree. Yes, let's do that.

Myk
Jan 23, 2003, 08:47 AM
Are you true say? How is do this?

Tik
Jan 23, 2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Myk
Are you true say? How is do this? When once had the thing will, that does also tree. Us? You are English extra, yes?

Myk
Jan 23, 2003, 10:44 AM
no, I'm Polish. I was did mistake in previous post? I learn English...

Hare
Jan 23, 2003, 11:04 PM
Hey, don't tease him because he doesn't speak english as well as the people who grew up with the language.

Sounds like a fun game. I had a character I made up before for Jazz, called Feryl Fang. He was... I think he was a bobcat. Orange with yellow markings. I suppose if I look, I may find a picture of him in my archives.... I just looked, and I don't have it.

He's an enemy, and though he isn't a substitute for Devan Shell, he does pop in every once in a while to trip Jazz up.

DoubleGJ
Jan 24, 2003, 12:48 PM
So I'll tell here the Devil Dash sotry characters (only names! haha!)

Admael Lorenzo
Razz Carrotiz (I know, he was supposed to be in JJ3 and I copied the idea)
The Great Mastah Yoghurt
Dark Jazz (well, you've seen him before, but he's changed...)
SpazBot (see boss thread of mine)

Excuse moi if I forgot about any character. Return bombs to box no. 4.