PDA

View Full Version : (Moved) Tears from the Clouds, Cries of the Wind: The Story of Willet Dowitcher (by Steven S

The Moving Bot!
Jan 1, 1970, 01:00 AM
This topic has been moved to a new location (viewtopic.php?topic=919&forum=8)

Willet
Jun 2, 2001, 03:56 PM
My story is coming...and it's staring:

Willet Dowitcher

Axman

Nobara Kar

Some Unknown Orc

Grath

Koppa (that's you Coppertop. Somehow the name Coppertop didn't fit in http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

And more, as soon as they ask! ((cough)GB, DUCKY, BLACKSHEEP, SLAYO(cough))

Willet
Jun 2, 2001, 04:15 PM
Introduction:

Now everyone knows of such legendary wizards as Merlin and Gandalf. And everyone knows that they are old, wise, and powerful. But what were they like BEFORE they were 957 years old? Or if they were elven? They would be like me, Willet Dowitcher.

I am not as wise, nor do I pretend to be as powerful, as the legendary wizards, but I am more powerful than most.

I don't have much of a beard, either. My eyebrows are normal. And I DEFFINANTLY don't wear a pointed hat...yet.

I am a Warrior Mage.

I have no mission as yet, no path. I just travel around fighting in the name of Light Magick.

GoldBones
Jun 2, 2001, 05:13 PM
I'm asking........ bug me over icq for my info ;P

Ducky
Jun 2, 2001, 05:13 PM
Lancieeee! Pleeeaase?!

You know my profile and all right?

Yay!

`Ducky

Willet
Jun 2, 2001, 05:23 PM
mom's on the 'puter with icq gb... http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

not really i don't, but I'll add you anyway. You'll prolly need a new profile for this story anyway!

Wild Angel
Jun 2, 2001, 05:40 PM
Must...add...me...as...a...bad guy...(Like Tabbit, er, Tabris)

Kaz
Jun 2, 2001, 10:16 PM
Hmm, is this a human story or rabbit, or both?

I should redesign my profile to match such things.

Violet CLM
Jun 3, 2001, 12:20 AM
Whee! I'm a star! *Dances madly around the room knocking over chairs, vases, lighted lamps, window panes, china sculptures etc...* I think I need to brush up on my Tolliken, all I remember about orcs is that they have horns. Oh yeah, and they live in a cave. And they are evil. *Out-evils everyone*

Ducky
Jun 3, 2001, 08:37 AM
Oooh. Does...I suppose this is another non-rabbit story?

Siiiigh, Lancieeeee.

Oh well. Then tell me the sort of profile you want?

`Ducky

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 09:02 AM
it's not human! I don't think I have any humans yet 'cept Wildie maybe.

I want something like the others. Fantastical in theme. Using all sorts of dark magick and evilities. (lol just kidding about that part)

(well, unknown, Orc is another word for Goblin, and they are very evil and vile. Therefor you're a bad guy. huhar!)

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 10:19 AM
btw, it most deffinantly is NOT a rabbit story. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm still taking joiners y'aaaallllll...

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 10:46 AM
I had moved away from Hoorinhill when I was only 20. I had lived abroad for about 12 years when I came upon an ancient labrinth beneath the forest Lothlorien. No one knew it was there, save me and Galee Sandheaver.

On a warm day, the labrinth would be cool from the night before. As the sun went down and the wheather chilled, the heat had worked its way into the labrinth and the labrinth would be heated. It was quite a deal we had going.

In the 25 years after I settled in the Labrinth, I figured that I had stayed out of the area for over half that time. I travelled a lot.

Kaz
Jun 3, 2001, 11:15 AM
I'd need a good description of what the characters would be like before I joined I suppose.

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 12:40 PM
you'll find character info at my Tolkien Rip-off thread...and mine in my "i've created my best character yet" thread.

Violet CLM
Jun 3, 2001, 12:59 PM
Galee Sandheaver sounds like a Tamora Pierce name. So, I'm a goblin? I'm not totally sure Orcs mean Goblins though. I'd look it up if I knew where a single one of my Tolliken books are. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 01:13 PM
well, thing is, in the Hobbit it called the goblins. In Fellowship of the ring, whenever it reffered to goblin parts from the hobbit, or to goblins, it alway scalled the Orcs.

The Last Patriot
Jun 3, 2001, 02:18 PM
Slayo Reporting,

Im a Dark elf, Chaotic (but good), Thieve (ok i know this is ad&d but still)

Willet
Jun 3, 2001, 03:21 PM
Okeeday, Slayo el Pablo.

Want the name Louie?

Ducky
Jun 3, 2001, 05:03 PM
Alrighty then. I don't suppose I have the choice of being a dryad or an oried or anything?

Well, here goes, choose some species for me, okay?

Name: Loe 'Ducky' MacLeod

Appearance: I'm rather short, very thin(thin, mind you, not slender)and bonyish girl with pale eyes that change color depending on my moods, from grey or green for regular all the time, and bright blue when she is angry, lighter when she's afraid. When she is very, very happy they sort of melt into a root beer colored brown..my hair is long, about to my thighs and its very very dark auburn, looking black most of the time.

Clothes:She wears a rough black tunic which is pretty short,and has 3/4 bell sleeves. Underneath are thick legging/tights, and black boots, and under the black tunic she wears a white long sleeved shirt with bell sleeves and a v neck. Also she has a dark grey cloak with lighter fur lining and a silver clasp, and a hood.

Weapons and stuff: a black staff, made of ebony, which is thin and strong. It has a silver crescent in the top which has a half-circle of a green stone set in it. She fights with this staff, and she has a faint power but she does not use it as often. She shoots a form of electricity out of the stone which she can control, but she cannot use these powers without the stone. Also she has a normal LFG-1000 blaster. She wears a small not very noticable gold cross necklace given to her by her friend.

Personality: She is friendly, but quite nervous, and so she acts a little funny and thus she gets teased a bit for being afraid of things. Mostly being mugged, and she is afraid of consequenses, and she doesn't like other people dying. She has a quick temper and won't hesitate to pull her gun on someone but if she hurts them then she's sorry after, usually.

Wow, long. Do what you like to it http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 08:13 PM
ooooone little fixer thingy...(marks out the gun part) http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sounds good y'all. I would write some right now but dad said midnight and it's past. so i gotta go to bed. 'night.

*BlackSheep
Jun 6, 2001, 10:54 AM
I absoballyuoutley refuse to do a profile. I want to be an ent. So there http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*Black

Kaz
Jun 6, 2001, 02:11 PM
Isn't this somewhat racism (or a tenchi muyo copy?) Since most of the joiners are girls?

*BlackSheep
Jun 6, 2001, 03:47 PM
The whole war tavern's like that.

Sooo, I'm not an Ent maid, I'll be an ent. Rightyho.

FreeLance57
Jun 6, 2001, 04:08 PM
okeeday, blackie. lemme get to the ent part first. lol

and kaz, i think you mean sexist. no?

Ducky
Jun 6, 2001, 05:44 PM
I wish I wasn't.

`Ducks

Kaz
Jun 6, 2001, 06:28 PM
Somehow I felt that I would be pelted with infinitites of "Ahem"'s.

heh, Somewhat dark ages story... does it include animals... if it did I'd join.

Coppertop
Jun 9, 2001, 04:23 PM
Ahem.

Thanks for adding me, I never noticed before. . .