PDA

View Full Version : Stupid error @ J2O review system

Stijn
Jan 30, 2003, 07:32 AM
I just encountered a stupid error in the J2O reviewing system. You can review on levels that aren't posted yet, or levels that have been deleted.

...Okay, I'll explain. Every download has a nuber: when you replace that number in the address bar with a number of a deleted download or with a very high number (like 5000, there are only 2050 uploads yet) you first get a few lines of SQL error messages and then you're transported to an "empty" download page. But you can review (and rate) there, and when you click submit your review (and the rating!) is actually added. This way I rated a not-yet-uploaded-number 10 (just to test). I recommend the admins to fix it; people might abuse this :P

FQuist
Jan 30, 2003, 09:39 AM
Thank you.

Trafton
Jan 30, 2003, 11:27 AM
Yes...I've seen this happen before. I'm glad it is fixed now.

Blackraptor
Jan 30, 2003, 03:26 PM
Never knew about it.....

dopeh
Jan 30, 2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Trafton
So why dincha report it? Blehhh.

Stijn
Jan 31, 2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Trafton

Actually it isn't fixed yet :P

Blackraptor
Jan 31, 2003, 01:05 PM
It isnt, i just reviewed level no. 2068 and 3000, but I did NOT rate them. I merely reviewed so i could have the first review for the level when it comes out. Anyways, when/if the level does come out, the ones i reviewd, i will edit/delete my review to make it normal. Sorry for the disturbance. Reviewing future levels is fun, rating them is plain unfair!

Trafton
Feb 1, 2003, 02:23 PM
Heh. I didn't bother to check. Well, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Until then, I suppose we'll just have to avoid reviewing levels that have not been uploaded yet.