PDA

View Full Version : Gummi goes Humanoid.

GuMmYBeAr!
Feb 17, 2003, 01:38 PM
Wheeee.

My scanner was too small.-- I'll shut up, you can read all of it in the picture's description. I actually like the way it turned out... I rarely ever use charcoal pencils, so.. I'm glad-- really. I've used 'em.. man. Twice? Once for Pho's picture.. and then, never again. ...Gah. I didn't think about it. kdsjhsgd I scare myself. Ack.

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=248330

Oh, uh.. yeah-- I guess it's kinda too late to mention it, but if you can't stand a nude body, don't look at this. ;P (Sicko!)

Radium
Feb 17, 2003, 01:45 PM
Pretty good, though her shoulders seem a little too straight and wide.

And to anyone else looking at the picture: She's naked, but don't worry, nothing's showing.

Wild Angel
Feb 20, 2003, 09:18 PM
Nice wings. I strugle with angel wings.. gwar..

`Wildie

defalcon
Feb 20, 2003, 09:23 PM
Nice :)
I can't really crit art that well.

Batty Buddy
Feb 21, 2003, 07:56 AM
Que Passa!!!!

WINGS!!!!

And that's all I really got to say. The rest of it IS nice, but the wings...

Fawriel
Feb 21, 2003, 08:06 AM
Wow,that's really **** cool...her face is very good,and all in all,it looks very realistic.....kudos fer ya!:D

Radium
Feb 21, 2003, 12:22 PM
If you want good critisization, you should post at Noogy's forum instead of here.

GuMmYBeAr!
Feb 21, 2003, 03:27 PM
Me, Radium? ..I doubt I have enough talent to upload anything there. I'm aware that I can shoot a relatively 'good' picture every now and then, but.. still. Blergh.

Radium
Feb 21, 2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by GuMmYBeAr!
Me, Radium? ..I doubt I have enough talent to upload anything there. I'm aware that I can shoot a relatively 'good' picture every now and then, but.. still. Blergh.
Good critisization helps you improve (and here all you get is "yayay i luf joo"). Without professional critisization, you can't learn from your mistakes. I drew worse than you when I first joined Noogy's forum, and they aren't going to flame you if you suck =P.