PDA

View Full Version : bleh...

<Crono>
Feb 18, 2003, 08:36 PM
You aught to have a misc gaming forum, having everything "misc" lumped into one forum gets it kind crowded and dissorganized if tu take my meaning :)

Trafton
Feb 18, 2003, 08:37 PM
I can not exactly say that I find this a good idea. While a gaming forum would not be horrible, frankly I do not think there are enough topics to warrant it.

Misc. is good enough for now.

Tubz
Feb 18, 2003, 10:10 PM
No this would be a good idea. I don't understand why there is only 1 miscellaneous forum. I wouldn't count PF, and CC as miscellaneous, they actually stick to 1 point. And there is a need for more forums. This would be good, especially since no one replied to my topic about selling the Sims-Living Large.

Trafton
Feb 18, 2003, 10:19 PM
Your arguement lacks justification. If there were more forums, it would decrease the chance that someone would reply. ;-P

I still think we have enough forums.

Tubz
Feb 18, 2003, 10:45 PM
I don't get it. I find that its better if there are more forums, and I post my topic in the correct forum, people may better see it over a forum where tons of topics of all sorts can go into. Like how "post about the poster above you" and stuff like that are so popular.

Tik
Feb 19, 2003, 04:37 AM
If there is 1 forum for everything Misc, you have a better chance of it being seen than having 2 forums, because some people just aren't going to check both places. Of course, you could throw the topic in both forums, but then one of them will probably be deleted.

There are enough forums for now. Having a Gaming/Misc. 2/Whatever would just mean more work for the moderators and I doubt it would significantly decrease the amount of topics in Misc. Besides, do you know the likelyhood that the admins would actually do this even if we all agreed? There is a process to making changes around here, and it is long and arduous (so I hear).

In theory, not a bad idea, but not necessary.

Tubz
Feb 19, 2003, 07:17 AM
Hmm, ok thanks for clearing that up, Spaztic.

FQuist
Feb 19, 2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Spaztic
Besides, do you know the likelyhood that the admins would actually do this even if we all agreed? There is a process to making changes around here, and it is long and arduous (so I hear).

He He He.

I don't really think the forum would be necesarry as I hardly see posts about games in misc. A fan games forum might just be made, though.

Trafton
Feb 19, 2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Fquist
He He He.

I don't really think the forum would be necesarry as I hardly see posts about games in misc. A fan games forum might just be made, though.

Out of sheer curiosity, what are the chances that it will be made and what conditions are you looking for in order to decide whether it should be made or not?

FQuist
Feb 21, 2003, 11:04 AM
None, I'm just thinking about it if It would be good or not.. I don't really have outlined conditions.