PDA

View Full Version : Bwahaahaa :P

*BlackSheep
Jun 6, 2001, 10:48 AM
Ducky gasped. "Oh yeah, I forgot! Rings all around!" she dug into her pocket and produced a couple. "Can I cut up the cake?"

"Sure. " BlackSheep climbed to the top of the train for a celabratory roast. She was a wife, but she didn't have to be a tame one.

Splash dove by as she pulled out her ray gun. "Don't shoot yer husband pleez!" he yelled at her.

"Stop fighting you two and have some cake."

"Is it carrot?" Splash looked up hopefully.

"I'm..not really ...sure. It might be brazil nut." she made a scrunched up face.

"Well,I guess if no one likes it, we can save it for yours." Black giggled.

"What a friend http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif" Ducky threw some icing at her.

"I gotta go." Splash announced.

"Yeah, me too. See ya later, right?"

"Uhhuh. 'Bye."

"'Bye."

Splash stuffed a piece of cake in his pocket and jumped off the train.

"That went well." Ducky said as soon as he was gone.

"Oh shut up." Black threw an entire peice of cake at her. Ducky flung one back, and then the train lurched to a stop for them to get off.

That was a few weeks ago.

Now, BlackSheep and Ducky are on to new schemes. ("Aren't we always? http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

"Hey Splashie, have a seat." Black yelled over to him and motioned to a seat near the table she and Ducky were sitting at. "We're going for a walk. You wanna come?"

"Sure, I guess." Bwahaaha, little did he know.

Splash started getting suspicious when Ducky and BlackSheep started saying things like, "Think we're out far enough?" and "That looks like a good tree." Just as he was about to dart away, BlackSheep tripped him and pounced on top of his back. The ground in the woods was wet and leafy. She grabbed his paws and held them there as Ducky fumbled with her scarf. Ducky wrapped them around as tightly as she could, through, around twice, and back through, with a huge bow. Splash squirmed and let out a yell.

"We can't have him be screaming." Black complained, and stuffed a fern in his mouth.

"I think this is a bad idea." Ducky said quietly. And they tromped out of the woods together with Splash between them. Ducky kept tripping and bumping Splash's feet, and BlackSheep kept dropping his head, but they got him out of the woods somehow, and into the gravel pit. Setting him on top of a rocky dune, they dug a large, deep hole in the rocks, and lugged him up.

"'Bye Splash."

"Fare-thee-well, Splashie."

And with that, they cerimoniously gave him a kick. He rolled down the hole, bumping on gravel the whole way down. Then he felt pebbles on his face and all over his body. He was being buried alive.

They went back to the War Tavern, washed their hands and had a martini.

Two weeks later a police investigation was launched by Splash's brother. When asked for a statement, Ducky said, "I didn't really know him. I'm just the barlady. Why me? Stop bothering me. I haven't done anything!" When BlackSheep was asked, she said, "Well, we didn't live together, so how would I know he wasn't around? He was a nice chap, I guess. What a shame. Do I get his stuff?"

So the girls got a life. Unhampered by a boring spouse on one side. Unless...

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!

~SPLASH~
Jun 6, 2001, 10:50 AM
dont worry people im not dead...

I WILL GET MY REVENGE

autoreacting atomic nuke bomb with gold remote control on its way

*BlackSheep
Jun 6, 2001, 10:59 AM
Lalalalala, you can't post. Ducky'n'me did you in.

Ducky
Jun 6, 2001, 12:31 PM
I wasn't worrying Splashy, never fear.

Now what?

Oh waiiiiit. *choke*

Back to you, Blackie. *cackle*

Laadadeda..

`Ducky

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 6, 2001, 03:01 PM
Uh *hehe* not to *hehe* jump to any conclusions *hehe* Ducky'n'Black *hehe* but..

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! NOOOOO I DON'T DESERVE

TO DIE! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

*BlackSheep
Jun 6, 2001, 03:38 PM
Oh c'mon, then we'd have no Sureal!!!! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Besides, we like you. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

*Black

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 6, 2001, 04:30 PM
Yay! I'm liked,

haha, Splash, I'm not buried alive by my wife and her best friend! Hahahahuzzahha http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif j/k

Ducky
Jun 6, 2001, 05:38 PM
*cough chokes* Thats right Kovey, no worries eh?

`Ducky

Kaz
Jun 6, 2001, 06:33 PM
No worries for everybody! (including me I hope!) <STRIKE>=P AUGH! MUST NOT MAKE INSULTING SMILELY</STRIKE> =

=

=\

=|

=>

There we go!

Violet CLM
Jun 6, 2001, 11:01 PM
Remind me not to get married.

Me
Jun 8, 2001, 12:04 PM
Me to

Violet CLM
Jun 8, 2001, 12:28 PM
No.

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 8, 2001, 12:38 PM
wha?

Cobra
Jun 8, 2001, 01:11 PM
Hey, are you going to murder Ducky's husband? (or one of mine? Please? Not Slayer, of course, but Nightning)

Ducky
Jun 8, 2001, 01:16 PM
Doncha worry. I wouldn't murder Kovey, he's nice...

Laalaaa.

The same to your hubbies, Cobra. It was Black's idea you know, I didn't want to hurt Splashie..

But C'est la vie.

`Ducky

Ducky
Jun 8, 2001, 01:18 PM
Or wait. Did you want us to kill one?

`Ducky

Cobra
Jun 8, 2001, 01:47 PM
Hunt down Nightning for me. This is the third time he's stood me up.

Coppertop
Jun 8, 2001, 03:06 PM
http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif *runs away* Don't kill me, I didn't mean it. . .

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 8, 2001, 07:33 PM
Heh, don't worry, Copper, there only killing

peoples spouses, you have nothing to worry about.

<strike>OR DO YOU?!?!?!?! BUH BUH BUH BAAAAA</strike>

hehe, me likes strike outs.

Ahem, anyway, shall the tale of Splashie's betray continue, Black? Or is he good and dead?

~SPLASH~
Jun 9, 2001, 04:30 AM
no of course im not dead!

i havent had my revenge yet!

besides..who said i was actually killed?

*ticks on his suit*

*BlackSheep
Jun 23, 2001, 07:10 AM
After finding that Splash had escaped from the pile of gravel, (don't ask me how he did it, ask him. He won't tell me.) they dosed him with cyinide and he died immediately. THHHEEEE ENNNDDD.

*Black

~SPLASH~
Jun 23, 2001, 09:14 AM
too bad. thats just too good for u to be true..now let me tell you how it really ended...

A hand came from under the pile of gravel...with a quick move, a rabbit jumped out..it was Splash, thought to be killed by the evil sheepy and her fellow quacky. Trying to orientate him where he was, and what time it was, he looked around him. "Good", he said, "time to get moving, they should be gone by now." And so Splash flew off, leaving a big black spot in the dust...

2 days later, Blacky and Quacky were walking down Hopteego lane, and they came across a TV store. They looked at the TV's, and with a shock they jumped up. Reporter:"We bring you live to the mysterious spot where this pile of gravel was found. There is also a burnt spot on the ground. The police thinks this discovery has something to do with the dissapearance of Splash, our government's special hero for hire. No news from him was heared for a week - we shall return later with a full story on this. Furry, back to you." "This cannot be!" Blacky said, "We killed him, we *** killed him!" "Did you forget we are christian, Black?" Ducky replied. "Oh yeah, i forgot, forgive me." (:P). The 2 killers (or almostkillers) hurried to Blacky's home, to go and try to get tickets for the plane to Japan. After half an hour, they found out that Bean already had them, and so they gave up. "We have to go and try to get away as fast as possible!" Ducky screamed. They ran off to the garage, took the pick-up truck and hurried away...

In the meantime, Splash was approaching Hopteego Village. It was a warm day, and so he decided to go down and go get a drink at the local Mac. While mustacheman was getting Splash's coke, Blacky and Ducky drove by. "What's this?!" Splash asked himself, "The sheep and the quacker, right on time! Mustacheboy, leave the coke!" And so he flew off again, going after the 2 killers. "He is behind us! Hurry!" Blacky said (Ducky was driving, because Blacky cant drive with hands like that :P). As they tried to get away, Splash drew his sword, which started to turn redglowing right away. With one big slash he destroyed the truck, blowing the 2 killers out of it. They burned and died the second the truck got destroyed.

THE END

(oh and because i work for the governemt i cannot be punished for this, these were just 2 small kills to make sure for my future :P)

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 23, 2001, 09:15 AM
Woohoo! Uhm, I mean...poor Splashie, we shall

miss thee.

Violet CLM
Jun 23, 2001, 10:26 AM
I say they all died and died happily ever after.

~SPLASH~
Jun 23, 2001, 11:09 AM
u only die once...:P

*BlackSheep
Jun 23, 2001, 11:14 AM
Quacky and I poured a gallon of cyinide down your throut. ACCEPT the fact that you are DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!234

Thanks Urban Menace, I'll be in your debt forever for furnishing the best ending of all of us. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

*Black

~SPLASH~
Jun 23, 2001, 12:48 PM
no u didnt! u lied! u cannot post 2 tries to kill me! one at a time! i couldnt even defend myself! so unfair! ohno! this cant be happening to me! not yet!

ok thats enuff agony for one day :P

*leaves room*

Ducky
Jun 23, 2001, 01:25 PM
I stared. Hid the stick a bore behind my back, gestured to Blackie to forget her groom. She dealt him a final dose, pills of cyanide coated with sugar and scotch taped his mouth shut so he couldn't spit it out.

She dusted her hands and trotted over, gleefully noting my branch. She burst into deafening peals of laughter but I whacked her and put my paw over her mouth.

There was a moment of silence for our Dearly Departed and we shimmered away into the afternoon sun.

I, however, carried a slight worrry. Black of course couldn't feel what I did, being of<s> cruel heart</s>sterner stuffness, but stil there was..guilt? *enter shoulder angels*

I shrugged and gave the stick to Blackie. I believed my whacking days were over...

`Duckary

(okay....)

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 24, 2001, 09:03 AM
Give me the stick, then I can be the only

'commoner' with a feeble twig of modness.

Then maybe I can trick some more folk and

get a MIGHTY ROD OF ADMINESS!!!

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 24, 2001, 05:50 PM
And c'mon, Splash, you got a gallon of cyanide shoved down you're throat.

Accept it man, you're dead! I mean, c'mon

it's not that bad, you get to scare the

bejebbes out of people and hang out at Kiku's

shadow joint.

Ducky
Jun 24, 2001, 06:00 PM
*chokes*

Um, thats not exactly what I meant, Kovu old chap.

E he...http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

`Ducky

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 24, 2001, 06:35 PM
Aw, dang, oh well, I'll just pry one away from Slayie.

*Kovu tries to steal a Feeble Twig of Modness from Slayie, and gets the snot beat out of him*

Ducky
Jul 1, 2001, 03:21 PM
Kovu, your nose is running... ;P

*offers Blackie's handkerchief*

I think our weapons of Moderation resemble the bearer's character. So I have a Feeble Twig. Slay would probably have a broadsword or something brutal like that. Maybe a mace and chain.

Um anyway. I shall pester the Sheep until she writes the next episode...

`Duckay

Kovu aka Alec
Jul 1, 2001, 06:17 PM
Wot? How can there be a continuation if Splashie is dead?

I mean, he's not just normal dead, he's REALLY REALLY dead.

But aye, do continue Black...

Violet CLM
Jul 1, 2001, 08:52 PM
Not merely dead, but really quite sincerely dead!

We're all gonna sincerely die!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

~SPLASH~
Jul 2, 2001, 12:03 AM
and i came back and blown you and your truck up...ure dead too!

Kovu aka Alec
Jul 2, 2001, 06:48 AM
But then I got that Easgi 'foo to come help

us and she revived everyone EXCEPT YOU,

and then blasted you with her Mystic like

powress

Ducky
Jul 2, 2001, 07:24 AM
Don't worry. Black has so many schemes that you could never even begin to think that it was the end.

It will never be the end, I'm afraid. And she thought she was dead ;P

`Ducky