PDA

View Full Version : Please forgive me, Dr. Bong. I'm sorry that I drew you wrong...

Batty Buddy
Mar 4, 2003, 09:34 AM
Que Passa!!!!

I realise that it's been less then a week since my last pic, but I just had an insperation for this and I think it's the funniest alturnate universe idea I've had... At least for Howard the Duck...

First: I need to give you the backstories of the characters so you understand the joke.

Howard: You know him- Pessamistic duck from another world where ducks are the dominate species.

Beverly Switzler: Howards first official "Friend" on Earth- as well as his first human friend. Their true relationship is kind of unknown to both of them, but I personally think it was a "Hero/sidekick" relationship... Except the hero is less then half the size of the sidekick.

Dr. Bong, A.K.A. Lester: Evil Dr. Doom ripoff with a bell for a head, and a bellclapper for a left hand. Has two obsessions: Killing Howard, and oogling after Beverly. He actually forced Bev into marrying him(She did it to save Howards life), and shortly afterwards, turned Howard into a human(He changed back after getting a rush of adrenaline.).

Neez monsters: A bunch of little lizardish creatures that live with Bong. They can only say the word "Neez".

Now look at the pic:
http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=251448

One of these days, I hope to draw Beverly the way she looks in the book. She's purdy.

(WARNING: PICTURE CONTAINS THE 3-LETTER 'A' WORD)

Ninja
Mar 4, 2003, 11:49 AM
Oh, the profanity. The triple letter a word. ;-P
No. This is an outrage. You will be banned.

Kaz
Mar 5, 2003, 05:51 AM
Quite comical as always BB.