PDA

View Full Version : Jazz Updated

Shiverz CC
Mar 6, 2003, 10:03 AM
The only way Jazz could be added to or changed would be getting the source code or making a brand new Jazz all together so what is the point of the forum i ask . If there ever is a future what exacly will the future of Jazz be does anyone know ?

Trafton
Mar 6, 2003, 11:28 AM
The point is discussing Jazz's future and "what if" things regarding possible updates. It also is often used for the discussion of fan games. It is about what it says it is about - the future of Jazz 2, whatever that may be.

Shiverz CC
Mar 7, 2003, 02:51 AM
Oh so what if something happens.

KRSplat
Mar 7, 2003, 06:20 AM
You are right Trafton, but this does have to do with the future of Jazz. I'm not really sure if you are trying to say that this is in the wrong place, or what.

Trafton
Mar 7, 2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Shiverz CC
Oh so what if something happens.
...Uh...it happens. I'm not sure what exactly you are asking here. ;-P

Onag
Mar 8, 2003, 04:12 PM
Shiverz is asking what this forum will be used for if a sequel or something is released. Basically, what happens when the future of Jazz becomes the present?

The answer is, it will remain a forum for Jazz's future. Just like tomorrow is always tomorrow, Jazz's future is always Jazz's future, so we'll always have a need for this forum.

-Nag

Trafton
Mar 8, 2003, 04:18 PM
Indeed. It's about discussing what will happen next. There is always a future, much like in real life.

Now, for a quote from The Devil's Dictionary:

Future (n.) That period of time in which our affairs prosper, our friends are true and our happiness is assured.

Shiverz CC
Mar 9, 2003, 12:56 AM
So really we are just predicting that .... Jazz will become popular with millions of player. Like something hopefully will happen

Trafton
Mar 9, 2003, 09:09 AM
Hehehe. Nah. That is very unlikely. We are hoping and planning that something will happen though, like a new patch or getting the source code so we can edit it ourselves. I doubt we will ever see millions of players.

Shiverz CC
Mar 9, 2003, 09:14 AM
Unless we clone ourselves

Ninja
Mar 11, 2003, 02:01 PM
That's hilarious, Shiverz.

4I Falcon
Mar 11, 2003, 02:41 PM
I've tried it. And believe me, I advise against it.

Shiverz CC
Mar 14, 2003, 09:13 AM
I know how to clone something its easy. Get a photo scan it into the computer ( using a scanner if your dumb ). Then make a tileset using PSP or another program and have the tileset include yourself :D . Now when you have built the tileset in JCS make a new level and place yourself all over the level and there ya go. YOU HAVE CLONED YOURSELF IN THE MOST UNUSUAL AND MOST STUPID WAY. :lol: :confused: :lol: :confused: :confused: :lol: :confused: :lol: :lol:

KRSplat
Mar 19, 2003, 09:22 AM
This should be moved to Comedy Cafe. :lol:

Shiverz CC
Mar 21, 2003, 08:18 AM
Comedy Comedy Comedy dont you just love it folks .

Ok the other day a rabbit comes into a internet cafe and sits down next to a computer a man comes over and asks if he can help. The rabbit asks my friends told me surfing the net is easy and i wondered if you could help me. The man looks at him and nods. The rabbit continues " unfortunetly my friend was doing this and i think its very dangerous ". The man says " How sir ". Then the rabbit says " well he was doing the surfing bit but the net quite got in his way and next thing he knew he was being reeled up in a boat with a load of fish ". :lol: .

That was not ment to be funny in any way it just prooves a point of when your surfing the net please please please forget the net part. :roll:

Please dont laugh im trying to be serious

:lol:

You evil little %^£&$("(*"£&$£")"(£&$&$*£^$%£&£&£

Im gonna cry now please shut up

Tooooooo much laughter

:(

Your not ( sob ) funny :(

If this should be moved to the comedy cafe tell meh ppl.

If i was a moderator : Due to undefined surcumstances this unfortunetly will be deleted unless your use your wits and move it to the correct and plesent forum

( Due to the lack of laughter i will now retire )

Blade Nightflame
Apr 4, 2003, 04:41 AM
-_-

.....Um.....Right whatever
It may happen that some of the creators could make a new Jazz 2 if they wanted to,And what happend to my Jcs topc in this section anyway?????
So it would be great if Jazz 2 became updated with new stuff anyway :D