PDA

View Full Version : An Angel's Tears--call it gothic if you want to stereotype, stereotypers.

Wild Angel
Mar 11, 2003, 06:54 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1449911

I've been blaring Marilyn Manson and Rhapsody and Metallica. Anything to relieve anger, no? Okay... *sighs and calms the hell down* Sort of inspired by a Manson song. Coma Black by Marilyn Manson; I swear to god I've cried over that song in the past, the lyrics hit close to home. So to speak.

Now, my butt is sore and I'm ravenous. Time to gather money and order a pizza.

`Wildie

Kaz
Mar 11, 2003, 08:22 PM
huge change... dark (and somewhat "punk" for attitude ;p).

The neck looks wierd, but everything else looks fine. A bit high on contrast though.

Wild Angel
Mar 11, 2003, 08:34 PM
Yes, the contrast was high on purpose. Get out your sunglasses.

I'd do more art like this since I love it (Even though my parents look at it-- 'Don't you ever do anything that's hopefull looking?') but I don't. This one came out good. lol, I went all addicted, I have a wallpaper of it and stuff. x.X

`Wildie

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 12, 2003, 08:30 AM
Beautiful. Wish I had yer' talent. :P

Wild Angel
Mar 12, 2003, 09:24 AM
Lol, Gene, the reference girl reminds me of you and I dunno why. She just does in certain pictures.

`Wildie

Batty Buddy
Mar 12, 2003, 09:42 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Looks kind of harliquinish. But, then, since it's your usual quality, is it really nessicary that I say I like it?

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 13, 2003, 01:22 PM
Eh? Really? :P

I didn't check her other pictures. *Shrugs* Just the one you used to airbrush yer' own. I'll go check, then... Hrm. o-o

Atmcdragon
Mar 13, 2003, 06:37 PM
YOU'RE ART IS KILLING ME WITH SKILL.

You rule!

defalcon
Mar 13, 2003, 10:20 PM
Awesomocular. :)

Skulg
Mar 13, 2003, 11:28 PM
Like she cries to heaven "God help me" or so...

Awesome work, Wildie.