PDA

View Full Version : Carry On The Above Posters Story

Shiverz CC
Mar 12, 2003, 09:39 AM
You've probably done this before but I find it fun. Only really one paragraph per poster ok :D Lets start mine will start of the story so it wont be long her gos ...

Jazz stepped out of his burrow gazing at the world that surronded him. It looked all strange and blurred then came into focus. He wondered what strange and exciting things would happen and would there be anything wrong and evil.

Carry On

Batty Buddy
Mar 12, 2003, 09:47 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Suddenly, he heard the click of a few guns surrounding him... "OK, Mr. Jackrabbit, keep your hands where we can see them and step out of the hole." Jazz's eyes focused on a very strict looking turtle wearing commando gear. "Devan Shell is tired of playing these annoying little games with you..."

(Boy, I jump right into the action, don't I? /\;)/\)

4I Falcon
Mar 12, 2003, 03:29 PM
There was one last click, and then one of the goons felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around, irritably. Standing behind him, with gun poised at the turtle's face, was a very thin, red rabbit, with a menacing scowl on his face. The turtle only heard one word -- "Boo." -- before Spaz let daylight into him.

Whoa. Freakishy.

KRSplat
Mar 12, 2003, 03:49 PM
Jazz used the distraction to blow the other three turtles' heads off. Both were used to these kinds of things. They happen a lot when the evil turtle army that is trying to take over Carrotus loathes you for stopping them numerous times. They went to their carrot garden holding a rather unintelligible conversation about the strange red color of turtles' blood.

Batty Buddy
Mar 13, 2003, 07:33 AM
Que Passa!!!!

"Well, one thing ya gotta say about turtles, Spaz: They sure have a lot of guts..." Jazz let the last word slip out before he realised the consequenses for his actions.
"Yeah, I know. I spent the last couple of minutes trying to get them out of my fur..."
Jazz groaned, partly from Spaz's lame joke, and partly from his triggering the lame joke.

(We're not just wierd, now we're SADISTIC /\}>/\)

4I Falcon
Mar 13, 2003, 11:12 AM
Suddenly, they both walked into... what appeared to be nothing. It sure was a hard nothing, as they both recoiled after bouncing off it with their noses. Spaz blinked as Jazz experimentally tapped on the invisible wall in front of them. It made no interesting sound, but there was definitely something hard, solid, and invisible, in front of them.

Shiverz CC
Mar 13, 2003, 11:23 AM
Unfortunety for them it was a wall thats right a big lame and invisible wall which some dumb turtle had put there.

Jazz : Hey Mr.Narrator how do you know this **** thing is a wall

Spaz : Yeah

Because I do and now let me get on with the story. Jazz touched it with his finger.

Jazz : But its too cold

Spaz : Yeah

Im trying to tell the god **** story.

Spaz : Well make it short

Jazz : Yeah

To make a long story short that invisible thing that the narrator knew nothing about in front of Jazz and Spaz shattered.

Jazz : Bravo Bravo * Clap Clap . Sarcasim dont you just love it

Spaz : Help I have shattered invisble thing that the narrator knew nothing about in my eye

4I Falcon
Mar 13, 2003, 11:37 AM
Yay this sucks.

Whee argh.

God-awful.

Anyway. I have nothing interesting to say at all.

Shiverz CC
Mar 13, 2003, 11:50 AM
With nothing interesting to say 4I Falcon curled up in a ball and rolled down the hill happily not knowing that at the end were HUGE HUGE HUGE big spikes that would surely hurt

acid
Mar 13, 2003, 12:59 PM
And because of that, nobody got hurt because 4I falcon doesn't exist in the Jazz universe.

4I Falcon
Mar 13, 2003, 01:05 PM
4I Falcon, still in the Earth universe, cried out "Yay!" at the top of his lungs.

Beat that!

*Fireball*
Mar 18, 2003, 06:46 AM
until Falcon was set on fire,, Then, the Ultimate Spirit of Fire appeared and rid the universe (both of em) of all water whatsoever,,

Coppertop
Mar 18, 2003, 12:16 PM
PIE!!!!!

4I Falcon
Mar 18, 2003, 01:26 PM
...blew up at Fireball and her ending sentences with two commas.

Edit: pronoun change. Be glad that I didn't change it to "it." :D

*Fireball*
Mar 18, 2003, 09:45 PM
Unfortunately, the Pie was already eaten by Batty Buddy, so it blew up inside of him instead,, Also, Falcon was then dipped in gasoline (while he was on fire) for thinking I am male,, :lol:

4I Falcon
Mar 19, 2003, 12:14 AM
Suddenly, all the gas changed to water, so 4IF was safely put out. He then charged at Fireball and...

4I Falcon
Mar 19, 2003, 12:15 AM
...missed.

*Fireball*
Mar 19, 2003, 07:53 AM
Then, a mysterious white dragon flew graciously over the nearby mountains, and -

Shiverz CC
Mar 21, 2003, 08:26 AM
had a big poo which landed on 4I Falcon's head if he had one then ...

4I Falcon
Mar 21, 2003, 09:24 AM
4I Falcon spontaneously translocated himself to where Shiverz was standing, and Shiverz to where he had used to be, so that the big poo was now sitting on Shiverz's head.

Shiverz then promptly exploded.

Shiverz CC
Mar 21, 2003, 09:30 AM
but came back and shook his head and the poo fell onto 4I Falcon

Grath AR
Mar 21, 2003, 01:03 PM
And then a mysterious assassin guns down Shiverz, killing him permanantly because he's also the narrator, and he also ruined the story.

Shiverz CC
Mar 22, 2003, 12:37 AM
yet know one knows why but the reason being was that back up further away this happened .

4I Falcon Yay this sucks.

Whee argh.

God-awful.

Anyway. I have nothing interesting to say at all.

And the story fell from there now if somebody will please start a new story and it wont lead away into boredum and gloom.

4I Falcon
Mar 22, 2003, 05:06 AM
So now you're blaming me because your story sucks?

I thought the invisible wall idea was great! You were the one that f'ed it up!

Ducky
Mar 22, 2003, 12:04 PM
Okay, being that this is like the fifth topic of it's kind, I'm going to close it. Sorry. Go mess around in one of the others, please?