PDA

View Full Version : Ph33r Meh New Skillzors!^-^

Fawriel
Mar 12, 2003, 11:50 AM
The Strongest's Weakness (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1452953)

A sad picture,drawn in a new medium,and since last time,the quality rose ENORMOUSLY!:D
Read the description on DevArt,if you want more of my babbling! :p

n0
Mar 12, 2003, 12:32 PM
Hey, that drawing reminded me of somthing I saw somewhere once... It might have even been on this board! Hrm... Except it was colored... I think it was green... and the hair was blue...

I like this drawing much better than the other one I saw somewhere.

Fawriel
Mar 12, 2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by N0B0DY
Hey, that drawing reminded me of somthing I saw somewhere once... It might have even been on this board! Hrm... Except it was colored... I think it was green... and the hair was blue...

I like this drawing much better than the other one I saw somewhere.

I'd say you're prolly from the future and are having a dejÃ(-)-vu! ;)

Either that or you mean an older pic of mine....

Or I'm being copied...TT
*looks around suspiciously*

Radium
Mar 12, 2003, 01:23 PM
Faw, Nobody was making a joke.

Time for Radium's hurtful critisization...

The pic is better, you seem to have figured out how to make arms more realilistic. The muscles still have a bit too much emphisis(sp?), though, and I think the eyes are positioned kinda high on the head (maybe I'm wrong).
The neck and collarbone really need work, though. The whole figure will look better if you use some sort of construction method, or plan it out first with basic shapes. Most people tend to make the collar bone very square (which is unrealistic). Remember that it goes from the edges of the U-shaped thing in your neck to your shoulders, though it's not entirely visable. The vocal chords extend from the top of the U-thing, and are only visable if the head is turned (if it's turned right, the left one is visable). I have a pretty easy way to do collarbones:
http://www.foxmage.com/Collar.gif
(I know, my mouse drawing sux, but I'd like to see anyone (besides Batty) mouse draw better =P)

Batty Buddy
Mar 12, 2003, 05:18 PM
Que Passa!!!!

I LOVE the look on the face and the shape of the head(thanks to the ears). Well done.

And radium, thanks for the little complement. MS Paint is like a little red-headed stepchild that if given enough love and care, can become a beutiful swan... Oops, just mixed my metaphores- I hate it when that happens.

Radium
Mar 12, 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Batty Buddy
MS Paint is like a little red-headed stepchild that if given enough love and care, can become a beutiful swan.
I actually would find that quite disturbing.

Captain Spam
Mar 13, 2003, 07:28 AM
Oooh, me likes. A curiously more 'real' look to one of your normal characters. Got the shading down pat, I see. Most impressive, Piccolo. :-)

Fawriel
Mar 13, 2003, 07:55 AM
Heh,thanks a lot,Batty,I luv that expression,too....it's my normal"anger mixed with sadness,confusion and what-not-blank stare"!:D

Thanks to Spammy,too,me feel honoured!:D

And also a lotta thanks te Radium,thanks for the anatomy help...altho you COULD have said SOMETHING positive...:D
And I KNEW N0b0dy was kidding...so was I!Xb