PDA

View Full Version : First time posting in here. o_o;;

Anaiyu
Mar 16, 2003, 09:44 AM
I'm having trouble logging into Noogy's Art Forum so I thought maybe you guys could help me out... A lot of these are unfinished so.... yeah. ^.^;;;

Unfinished Wolf --
http://www.geocities.com/isolatedinsanity/WolfPreview.html

Another Wolf (I know it might look weird and I know wolves don't laugh so nyah. :) ) --
http://www.geocities.com/isolatedinsanity/LaughingWolf.html

...something... --
http://www.geocities.com/isolatedinsanity/PinkHawaii.html

4 dragons (very very unfinished) --
http://www.geocities.com/barneybitme/Dragon.html

Criticism, good and bad, is welcome... I'd appreciate it if you were honest about what should be fixed. Sorry if some of them don't work or are temporarily down. My other site on Angelfire is not working. Geocities was my last resort. -.-;;;;

Kaz
Mar 16, 2003, 11:06 AM
Please... put... 56k warning signs on the third one.

Anyways, I like the first one, although the teeth look a little wierd. It's very nicely blended and colored.
The second one, it might be me or his right ear is bigger than his left. It might need some sort of shading as you can barely tell where the head ends.
The third... I like the style, but I don't know much about it so I don't think anything's wrong with it.
I'll say something about the fourth once I get over my fear of large webpages.

Captain Spam
Mar 16, 2003, 02:08 PM
Cheers. Welcome around to the tiny little JCF Art Forum, where things happen, except not really. :-) Nice to have ye around.

The Wolf Preview looks sweet. Nice blending and such. Looks nearly real. Except, I agree with Kaz, the teeth don't quite look right for some reason. I think it's because they're too bright or something... I dunno. But, it's only a preview, right? Should get it right in the end.

Nice Laughing Wolf. Reminds me of the sort of picture I'd associate with things like Native American legends or campfire stories or whatnot. The Northern Lights sky really helps in that respect.

Hm, Hawaii. I remember her, though I didn't remember her as a cat. Looks good, though, in a surreal sorta way. I like the trippy background. :-)

YOW! Could you please shrink the fourth one and re-upload it? It's loading as a 2 meg 2552x3300 JPEG image! :-) Looks good, though. Nice texturing on it. Though, there's something about the foot of the blue guy on the left that doesn't seem quite right... Not sure what it is.

But hey, good pics. Welcome aboard and all that!

Batty Buddy
Mar 16, 2003, 02:27 PM
Que Passa!!!!

I think the four dragons and pink Hawaii picks best, although the wolf pictures ARE good, the dragons just have a layer of detail I love(I kind of have a soft spot for when imaginary creatures, like dragons, are given a realistic level of detail... It's just a thing I have in the good taste part of my brain.)

Tik
Mar 16, 2003, 02:50 PM
Anaiyu! Posts! Yay!

Welcome to the Art Forum, enjoy your stay. We don't bite...often.

When I first saw the the first image for a moment I thought it was real. Nice work. And I really didn't notice any problems with the teeth. Ah well. The 2nd one is very good, too.

The 3rd one is very cool, the surreal, abstractness. The fourth one is my favorite though. Those dragons rock, and are very well drawn. Keep up the good work, and show us some more :)

Anaiyu
Mar 16, 2003, 03:36 PM
Spaztic, you bite, I bite back. ;)

Thanks for all your input, everyone. I didn't notice the whole teeth and ear thing on the two wolves. o_O;; Must... fix..... ..:: twitch ::..

SSSSPPPPAAAMMMMMMYYYY!!!!!!!! ..:: biggest tackle ever ::.. I missed you!!!! ;-;

Sorry about the big-ness off the dragons. o_o;;;; I have a quick internet thingy and I guess I didn't notice. So, yeah, sorry 'bout that. ^.^;; I'll update one I can get it smaller.... Need to do homework now. X___X

Radium
Mar 16, 2003, 04:41 PM
The first one looks pretty good, but I think the eyes are too close together... not sure. His hips seem very thin, though. I really like the background on the second one, but the wolf looks somewhat like he's in pain, I think his eyes are closed too tight. The third is pretty nice, very cartoony =P. The dragons in the fourth one are very well drawn, but the blue one appears to have broken his neck. Also, on one of them, I think the mouth extends a bit too far back, in general it shouldn't go past the back edge of the eyes... not quite sure about that.

That's all my complaining... for now.

Nemesis
Mar 16, 2003, 08:43 PM
Finally! You're actually showing your art around here, now. :)

It's about time. :)

And I must say, it's all very nice. :) Don't ask me for criticism right now, though...

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 17, 2003, 03:56 AM
Say... Do you happen to play furcadia... belch, ark, cough ?

...More precisely in Swiftkill's Den?

(Nice pictures, by the way. ;))

Anaiyu
Mar 17, 2003, 03:53 PM
Heh, thanks, but no. I don't play Furcadia (sp?). I never liked it all that much.... Why? Because I couldn't figure out how to sign up. ((I'm dense, I know.)) :lol: But yeah.... I used to RP at Dark Illusions Wolf Pack under this name and at some dragon RP site... can't remember the name. How come?

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 18, 2003, 04:09 AM
I don't know, you have that attitude most of the little white coloured wolfesses I violently slaughter have. :D

...But oh well. Nice persons often hide 'hind their characters. ;)

-- Edit; Haven't you heard of Swiftkill (Kay) at all? ..You know. The girl that draw godlike canines. ..Or Bloodspill, her other alt. She leads the Alliance my Character is part of. (RP-wise, of course..) Blackblood Alliance. Erh. But.. I doubt it was there when you used to play. You should play again. Even if I barely play anymore, myself. ;P

..You must've heard of Q, though? ..Or Okuku. Or Ashentae. Tell me you have. ..*Gets the urge to play again*