PDA

View Full Version : These bears are funny, and toothsum... But also ravinous and gruesome

Batty Buddy
Mar 20, 2003, 11:52 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Sorry for posting two topics in as many days, but I just could not let this one go unnoticed(It just keeps getting funnier everytime I read it, even though it's kind of gruesome... I guess that's the Gary Larson fan in me trying to get out.)

Anyway, in order to understand this joke, you'd probably need to have seen those annoying/predictable Hostess commercials- the ones where the animal attacks something thinking it's a Hostess twinkie, or cupcake...

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=254601

On a side note: This is the first picture I ever drew in my life that actually involves the result of someone dieing in a comical situation- in fact, I edited it to make it meerly T rather then M(The original pic had the guy still alive, but with a big bite taken out of his midsection... I wont go into any more detail)... Usually, I just draw them getting hurt. I like the guys that draw funny-death people, but I never saw myself as being one of them. I promise never to draw funny-death people again... unless something equally hilarious comes into my mind. Pain good- death bad... Pain good- death bad.

Captain Spam
Mar 22, 2003, 03:33 PM
Actually, I've got a few fairly gruesome drawing idea things in my head for a project way down the line... :-)

I like this. Silly, in a macrabe way. I like the bears in the background. :-)