PDA

View Full Version : Anybody care for yet another depressing pic?(Not necessarily furry,too!XP)

Fawriel
Mar 21, 2003, 12:49 AM
Since everybody's uploading depressing pictures,I thought I'd just throw in my latest one...:p(And also cos I'm an impatient little dope who is greedy for faves...mööp.At least I'm honest!:D)

F4113n-The fallen ones (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1496587)

I suppose nobody in possession of a DevArt account is gonna look at this anyways...:rolleyes:
And that altho I remarked in the thread name it's not necessarily furry... You just have to imagine the ears and the tail away...:D

*holds up a sign saying"Will scare little children for faves"*:p

*scares old people away*......dang.

Nemesis
Mar 21, 2003, 03:32 AM
Nice, but it could be more depressing...

Maybe it's the colour distracting from the subject?

Sorry, not in the mood for many comments anyway. I'll shut up now.

Batty Buddy
Mar 21, 2003, 07:39 AM
Que Passa!!!!

The head looks really great.

And since I say it everytime you draw a character with them, do I have to say "nice wings"?

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 06:46 AM
<i>Another EXCITING episode of Radium's Hurtful Critisization!</i>

I'll start at the top and go down. First off, her head seems to be placed a tad too far to the left and isn't alligned with her neck correctly. Her collarbone is still a little too straight across, as far as I know that can only be accomplisged by doing something very painful with your back. Her left arm looks alright, but the right one appears to get thinner at the elbow. And her left hand has appeared to have lost a finger... decide on weather you want 4 or 5. Her waist is too thin and too straight, and her ribcage is quite mispositioned. And about the tail, generally a tail of that shape is more fur than tail, and the <s>bite</s> gash is it makes it look more like one solid mass.

You have to admit, I may be mean but I'm the only one here who gives helpful critiszation =P.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Radium
<i>Another EXCITING episode of Radium's Hurtful Critisization!</i>

I'll start at the top and go down. First off, her head seems to be placed a tad too far to the left and isn't alligned with her neck correctly. Her collarbone is still a little too straight across, as far as I know that can only be accomplisged by doing something very painful with your back. Her left arm looks alright, but the right one appears to get thinner at the elbow. And her left hand has appeared to have lost a finger... decide on weather you want 4 or 5. Her waist is too thin and too straight, and her ribcage is quite mispositioned. And about the tail, generally a tail of that shape is more fur than tail, and the <s>bite</s> gash is it makes it look more like one solid mass.

You have to admit, I may be mean but I'm the only one here who gives helpful critiszation =P.
Not entirely correct,tho!:p
That comment about her fingers was ridiculous! Xb
The small one is HIDDEN BEHIND THE OTHERS of course!Xb
Doh.
Rest is quite okay,tho I think her neck is correctly placed on her head if you consider that she's prolly not sitting straight but lowering her head a little...
Not sure about the tail,either.Hm.

Anyways,thanks for criticism and stuff,altho SOME nice words wouldn't hurt you either!:p

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:07 AM
About the fingers: Yes, but he rhand only appears to have four fingers, you'd be able to at least see the knuckle of the hidden one.

And what do you mean I said nothing nice? What do you call "Her left arm looks alright"?

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:10 AM
About the fingers:No.This is NOT an exit. Plus I KNOW I'm right.

About that sentence:I call it the first half of a sentence which was used to make the whole look longer.

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:13 AM
I bet you can't look at your own hand from that angle and make all evidence of your smallest finger and knuckle invisable.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:17 AM
I've tested.I can.

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:19 AM
Eh. Maybe it's a German thing.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:23 AM
Nope,pure Fawriel-hyper-mobility-thing!:p

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:25 AM
You're saying you're more mobile than me? Well, I have to admit, I havn't gone outside in about three days.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:26 AM
You don't check out the J2O pictures-section very often,do you?:p

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:29 AM
"You look like an old lady in a straight jacket"?

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:31 AM
It's a PIMPLE,not a WART! Sheesh...

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:32 AM
I think it had more to do with the bonnet.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:33 AM
THAT was a pullover...I more planned on making it look like a turban,but sorta failed...

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:35 AM
Badly.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:36 AM
Hey,you try better and upload a photo of THAT!:p

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:40 AM
Wear a turban while meditating under the influence of drugs? I'll never stoop that low.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:43 AM
It's better than DRAWING under the influence of drugs...
(Apart from the fact I'm clean...:rolleyes: )

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:46 AM
I heard that meditation can help you reach a drug-like state. Maybe that's it.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:51 AM
Eeerr......cremes against pimples and moisturing lotion for my hand making me high would be new to me...o_o

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 07:54 AM
Your hand lotion has ovbiously been laced with something. Throwing money at me will surely solve all your problems.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 07:57 AM
Aye.

*throws a gold barren at Radium,causing him to fall unconscious*

.......oops.*picks the barren up again*

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 08:00 AM
This topic seems to have changed from a missing finger to drugged hand lotion.

Fawriel
Mar 23, 2003, 08:06 AM
Actually it has changed from"I'd like to show you a picture" to"Let's kill Radium"!:D

Radium
Mar 23, 2003, 08:31 AM
That change actually seems to be quite common.

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 23, 2003, 08:31 AM
Hush, guys. ;P

Kaz
Mar 23, 2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Radium
That change actually seems to be quite common.

gee, wonder why ^^?

Batty Buddy
Mar 23, 2003, 12:45 PM
Que Passa!!!!

You know, instead of having a game where Piccolo and Radium fight(Like Radium made a while back) those two should have a cartoon where they do some sort of stand-up comedy routine... Seriously, this argument could run circles around "Who's on first"...
/\:lol:/\

I can picture it now: the two of you on stage wearing cornball outfits... Well, maybe I can't imagine you two wearing cornball outfits, but I can definately imagine the flying pies...

...Maybe someone should draw it sometime...
/\:roll:/\