PDA

View Full Version : New stuff.

Nemesis
Mar 24, 2003, 11:13 PM
http://www.pencilpen.com/artists/nemesis/deathissuchasatanist.jpg

http://www.pencilpen.com/artists/nemesis/anothergirl.jpg

Quick sketches (seriously, I did these in class). Enjoy.

SoulFirE
Mar 25, 2003, 06:35 AM
Wow, both are really cool. I know you usually want critisism, but since these are sketches and since I'm lazy I'll just say it again: very cool!

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 25, 2003, 08:10 AM
Amazement.

Fawriel
Mar 25, 2003, 08:19 AM
Boy...hand over those darn mad skills of yours! @_@

Btw,HAH! NEMESIS DRAWS MANGA!:D

Nemesis
Mar 25, 2003, 11:57 AM
"Amazement."

Look at all that amazement on your face. :)

"Btw,HAH! NEMESIS DRAWS MANGA!"

So? I've done it before, and I'll do it again.

Actually, the girl might be used by someone for a tattoo. I'm proud, someone actually appreciates my art. I usually screw females up.

Meh.

Thankyou all, anyway. :)

Tik
Mar 25, 2003, 06:04 PM
Wow, these are great sketches. I especially like the second one, I think you did a fine job. There is no shame in manga =P

Hare
Mar 26, 2003, 03:14 AM
An upside down cross is considered evil... but the same reasoning doesn't apply to upside down pentagrams to make them a good sign. ah well.

You must have drawn those images on opposite sides of a single sheet of paper, or scanned them one on top of the other, I see the satanist death picture through the girl one.

Hare
Mar 26, 2003, 03:19 AM
An upside down cross is considered evil... but the same reasoning doesn't apply to upside down pentagrams to make them a good sign. ah well.

You must have drawn those images on opposite sides of a single sheet of paper, or scanned them one on top of the other, I see the satanist death picture through the girl one.

They are nice work.

Oh, wait a minute... yes, the pentagram isn't upside down, right, I remember that the two spikes are supposed to face up... I think I heard it on TV.

GuMmYBeAr!
Mar 26, 2003, 08:45 AM
*grins* Really love 'em both.

Nemesis
Mar 26, 2003, 12:11 PM
There is much debate over which way the pentagram is. I was honestly using the one Slayer uses. And if they aren't satanists, I don't know what is....

Glad you all like it though. :)

And yeah, they're in a sketchbook. Hehe.