PDA

View Full Version : Blah!

Espio
Mar 28, 2003, 03:02 PM
Most of you may or may not remember me but well if you don't BLAH ON YOU! but o well I have decided that I may come back to jj2 (i it's even still alive) um yeah I guess that's it not much else to say except YAY! SUP GUYS?!

Trafton
Mar 28, 2003, 03:06 PM
Welcome back. I'm afraid, unlike most people (according to your post), I neither remember nor do not remember you. Regardless, welcome back. ;-P

Newspaz
Mar 28, 2003, 03:58 PM
Name rings a bell..

Tubz
Mar 28, 2003, 05:39 PM
Same as what Newspaz said, but I don't remember you. I am a foo now.

KRSplat
Mar 28, 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Newspaz
Name rings a bell..

WB!

Espio
Mar 28, 2003, 06:59 PM
o yeah dunno if this helps but I also went under name RiTz and was the co-leader of hybrids

Shorty
Mar 28, 2003, 07:06 PM
Blizzard's friend...yeah, I remember you. I was in Hybrids after you left, or something. Anyway, hey.

Tubz
Mar 28, 2003, 07:20 PM
Hybrids, huh I probably know you then.

Hint, hint: Pss: Race 2.

Cyan_Blizzard
Mar 28, 2003, 10:14 PM
Ahhhh yes, the Modified version of race 2, Aka Original Hybrids Base.

That was modified soooo many times, and had the FIRST EVER JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what people say, Espio made the first jail, where you couldn't get out with the icicles, and what not glitch-ness. But yes, indeed a memorable map, though wouldn't recieve a high rating on the map scale, I loved it. And it was our clan base, thats all that mattered

Kaz
Mar 28, 2003, 10:21 PM
It lacked eye candy honestly, but had good stucture. I remember you Espio O.o... <S>THE WORLD IS DOOMED</S>.<S>YAY!!</S>YAY!!

Cyan_Blizzard
Mar 28, 2003, 10:23 PM
Dos isn't under-rated, BIOS is, that and QBasic, and C++

ALL OF THEM ARE!!!!!!

But I love my current msn name

if(job.setStart(9am) && job.setEnd(7pm)) String Mike = "New Job";

:-D

Kaz
Mar 28, 2003, 10:26 PM
Hahahaha, It's biased becuase I only recently saved my computer with scandisk and a surface scan.
We're also learning C++ XD.

if(pi==3 && pi!=3)
{
cout << "*** YOU DOING HERE YOU N00B HACKER LOLOL =(((((?" << endl;
return 0;
}

MaGoo
Mar 29, 2003, 03:39 AM
ESPIO!!!!!!11111111134 WB, I certainly do remember you. Ahh, good ol' *.

Fawriel
Mar 29, 2003, 08:38 AM
Sounds sorta familiar...*shrugs*
Nice to see new members!^^

Krezack
Mar 29, 2003, 07:58 PM
ELECTROPIZA BNG NIEC?!??!???? LOL WUT IS TEH UNIEVRSE COMNG 2??!???! OMG LOL

The March Hare
Mar 31, 2003, 01:58 PM
ElectroPiZZa, is that YOU?

Oldie sighting! Oldie sighting!

*takes a picture*

And Espio, Welcome Back. I actually remember you. I don't know what you were associated with (is that good or bad?) but I remember your name.

Stay, doggie. ;)

-The March Hare

Krezack
Mar 31, 2003, 11:20 PM
EP never left or phased out entirely, just phased out a bit. He is on the #jj2 chat regularly.

Coppertop
Apr 1, 2003, 12:37 PM
Hi.

Cyan_Blizzard
Apr 1, 2003, 06:02 PM
Piccolo, your a noob compared to espio, he was on two years before you came on here, SSB Piccolo, so yeah. You should remember, I remember espio spanking you in a duel, but that was when you first came on, so yeah.

LET US ALL REJOICE IN OUR REUION!!!!!*SP*

Enigma
Apr 2, 2003, 06:30 AM
Blizzeh... this isn't the same Piccolo. Usually referred to as Fawriel to avoid confusion, and has never played online due to some kind of connection problem. There have been multiple Piccolos in the community, most of which use another name now.

$tilettø
Apr 2, 2003, 07:00 AM
Welcome Back.

Tik
Apr 2, 2003, 07:41 AM
WB. You are full of face.

Are you talking about Piccolo, Piccolo, Piccolo, Piccolo, Piccolo, Piccolo, Piccolo, Piccolo, Piccolo, or Piccolo?

$tilettø
Apr 2, 2003, 09:05 AM
No hes talkin bout Piccolo,

diff pers

Tik
Apr 2, 2003, 10:07 AM
Whoops, my bad.

Ducky
Apr 2, 2003, 05:37 PM
Espioooooo?!
You are mine! Never leave again!
*hisses* Don't let Sheepie have you. *clings*

Interpol
Apr 2, 2003, 06:07 PM
Despite the fact that I have absolutely no idea who you are, welcome back.

Cyan_Blizzard
Apr 3, 2003, 04:50 PM
LOL! then hes really a newbie, sorry.=P, Can't help it, I've been gone too long to remember the names, and espio might be banned(since both me and him couldn't stand the "atmosphere" around here) for ranting and goin' off before. He made Split Battle(was famous before I left, well at least I though so...)and was the co-leader of a clan called the Hybrids, which lasted three years before it closed, and now is the leader of the Lain(anime series, beats the crap out of CardCaptor Sakura)clan on the b.net domain.

EDIT: Btw, when was it a love traingle between ducky, espio, and blackie? Im just a bit curious, but did you know about this Espi?

Tubz
Apr 3, 2003, 06:40 PM
Oh boy, you sure used to flame a lot Bliz. Ha, worst than me. I use to flame people a lot.

Espio
Apr 4, 2003, 11:39 AM
wow and here I thought this was almost a dead topic, and on the love triangel thing my response is ..... um blah?

Cyan_Blizzard
Apr 4, 2003, 05:36 PM
LOL! Flame, me. Its like we were ment to be. but now im divorced. I try to break it, but ask espi, and I haven't.

But yes, I have been known for my big, and foul mouth.