PDA

View Full Version : I would like to draw you!

Hotdog
Mar 29, 2003, 11:00 PM
Hey everyone! :) I see this art forum has some real talented people!!

Anyways, Im learning computer graphics in school right now, and I was wondering if anyone wants me to draw their picutes. Just say who you are and what you look like, and I will use the graphics skills I have to draw you! :cool:

So, does anyone want their picture?? :)

KRSplat
Mar 30, 2003, 04:24 AM
There are pictures of people in the pictures section of J2O.

n0
Mar 31, 2003, 08:50 AM
I think he means our Char.

ASL: 17/M/Mechaius

Appearance: Think of a orange Knuckles with realistic sized hands, dragon wings(optional) and a ferrets tail. The tips of his quills are dyed clear(You can still see them, but you can also see thru them). Then replace one of his "quills" with a quill-shaped radio, the end of his tail with a inspector-gadget-everything-in-one-gun, and his right leg with a spring-loaded-packs-quite-a-kick-jumps-quite-a-hight-titianium-leg. After that, all he needs is a pair of those black convirtable nylon pants, a tee shirt, a necklace-chain-with-a-cross, and a pair of fingerless gloves, and you got him!

Wepons: His tail, his right leg, and a yellow lightsaber that has no handle. Like, if this
(<font color = black>==</font><font color = Blue>------------------------</font>) is Luke Skywalkers, and this
(<font color = Red>------------</font><font color = black>====</font><font color = Red>------------</font>) is Darth Maul's, then this
(<font color = Yellow>------------------------------------</font>) is N0's. He can turn it off and on quicker than you can blink. How he keeps a hold of it without burning a hole in his hand is that he keeps his gloves charged at the same frequency as his LightSaber. "And no, I won't tell you the frenquency."

Personality: Very laid back. Does not care what others think of him. Very erratic. Some days he will go around beating his head into walls just for the fun of it, other days he will just sit in the back of the room laughing at other peoples jokes. He is one of the people who could be popular if he wanted to, but just hangs out in the background. He gets along with just about everyone, and can take a unfair amount of teasing with a smile. Because he is a clutz when he is out of fighting mode, he does not play many sports. He does, however, enjoy snowboarding because falling is not uncommen, and if you trip and get six feet of air, people congradulate you. He played soccer once, but when it got competitive, he accedently switched on to fighting mode, and half the other team were unconcious before he realized he had switched. That is one of his biggest problems, keeping his fighting mode down. "I TOLD you not to get on my bad side!"

Fighting style: Very smooth in everything he does. He has incrediable reflexes, and can make every move he knows look easy. He is also recording in his head every move that the enemy makes. He can figure out what their style is, and what the best defense aginst it is, as long as it is a stlye he has encountered before. He uses anything avalible, but perfers using his lightsaber, his tail, and his leg. Because of the explosive force in his right leg, one of his favorite moves is jumping up in the air with his left leg, and then kicking with his right. That usualy puts the oposition about twenty yards away. (he once tested it at a NFL statium, and found that if an object was 50 pounds and made of a mix of metal and plastic, he could kick it from one endzone to the other. "Sorry about your Toaster Oven, Aunt Ethel!")

Family: Mom, Dad and little sister.

Friends: He has two type of friends: a core group of about four friends that are really tight, and then just about everyone that knows his good side.

Enemies: Stairs (fell up them so many times that they figured that the elevator would be cheaper then all the doctors bills), and anyone who trys to hurt others. He will not go to war unless he belives the cause is wholesome. He just got over the soccer incedent.

IF I forgot anything/left anything un explained, please tell me and I will try to clear it up.

`N0

Fawriel
Mar 31, 2003, 09:15 AM
I do think he meant to draw"humans"...=b

Tik
Mar 31, 2003, 10:21 AM
I'll follow No's example and just post my character description I came up with for the War Tavern:

Name: Spaztic, Tick
Birthplace: Somewhere in the woods
Species: Squirrel
Fur: Just about completely black. A few patches of brown, though
Eyes: Change colors sporatically. Can be grey, yellow, green, blue, and on rare ocassion red.
Clothes: Some baggy dark blue cargo jeans and a black t-shirt with some unheard of band's logo, usually a type of ball chain or spiked collar around his neck and left wrist, and a peirced eyebrow
Personality: Is typically not very outgoing. Likes to observe, however around his friends he can be sporatic, thus his nickname
Built: Thin but with muscles. You know. Not the stupid bulky kind.
Weapons: He has this sort of circular saw with a hole in the middle that he throws, comes back like a boomerang. Also isn't too foreign to other 'primitive' weapons like archery-weapons and the sword.

So, yeah.

Fawriel
Mar 31, 2003, 10:50 AM
Whoa!
Like WHOA! I mean!

Didn't know ya had a char,Stic!:D
But fine,I'll have it that way,too....

http://thumbs.deviantart.com/300W-96A096/large/indyart/anthro/The_Strongests_Weakness.jpg

^The above pic shows meh with lots of detail and such.Blah.
Haircut is not up-to-date.

http://thumbs.deviantart.com/300W-96A096/large/indyart/anthro/Chalosans_Shrine.png

^I'm the left one. Haircut is up-to-date and color is existent.

And cos I'm bored,I'll write something like the above...

Name: Fawriel Yxinelamay (Dun try to pronounce it.Just call me Faw)
Birthplace: The dungeon of some giant villa..you dun wanna know.
Gender: Male.EXTREMELY...male.Well partially at least.As for extreme. Heck,what am I saying? MALE.There.
Species: Weasel-like...freak. Not quite defined,but mostly like weasel.
Fur: Green. Strength and hue of the color depend on his mood.
Eyes: Brown,and shiny!^^
Clothes: Baggy,long,VERY long and VERY baggy. Decide yourself. The clothes are most likely to be dark,grey or black or maybe brown.
Personality: You dun want me to go into this further.Really. You'd regret it.
Built: Not really thin,but muscular...can vary from pretty thin to normal and from pretty muscular to ARNY!......just not so bold and everything...just imagine some Final Fantasy dude...:rolleyes:
Weapons: Anything that has a handle.

Krezack
Mar 31, 2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Hotdog
if anyone wants me to draw -->their<-- picutes. Just say who -->you<-- are and what -->you<-- look like, and I will use the graphics skills I have to draw -->you<--! :cool:

So, does anyone want -->their<-- picture?? :)

Still, if he does mean RPG characters, then he can draw mine:

Name: Krolnorath
Race: Aasimar (Human will do).
Class (vocation): Priest (cleric, healer, you know?)
Height: 6'1
Eyes: Red to pink. (Aasimar)
Skin: Grey to light yellow
Sex: Male
Personality: Charming when he needs/wants to be, serious, solemn, joyful, happy, usually all at the same time. Also wise.
Build: A bit skinny, well built, above average strength.
Weapon: Morningstar
Armour: Harmonium spiked red field plate. Medium shield, plummed helm.

Now, if he means me as in ME, well that is different.

Male
5'8
Blue-grey eyes
Male
Hair on head, not on face
Below average weight
15 in 15 days.
Homo neanderthalensis

Hotdog
Apr 1, 2003, 06:41 PM
Hey, n0body! I have drawn your picture like you requested! :) Take a look: <a href="http://www.geocities.com/hotdog5455/n0.png" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/hotdog5455/n0.png</a>

I hope you like it. I worked very hard on it. As for the rest of you, wait and your picture will come! :cool:

n0
Apr 1, 2003, 07:46 PM
Link_Does_Not_Work@all.cya

Yeah, try again.
`N0

-=Edit=-

Got it to work!

And... Urm...

How old are you hotdog?
Have you ever seen Knuckles the Echnida?

Radium
Apr 2, 2003, 04:43 AM
I think it looks just like you.

Blade Nightflame
Apr 2, 2003, 06:45 AM
Name: Master Cheater
Color: Yellow and Dark Yellow
Spikes: Red (No shading just plain red!)
Species: Human Hedgehog
Type: Half Hedgebat (with no vampire theeth with normal!) and Ultimate Master Lord of Powergod's
Weight: 53 kg
Equipment: Mecha boots that weight 50 Tons
Power: Extremly Unstoppable
Home: Z Senex Tima (A very advanced Spaceship that no one can build)
has: Wings,Clothes (I don't wanna be naked like Sonic is)
Weapons: Highly Powerfull Energy,The Streak Saber

And if you meant like in comics then i am 70+