Gouls like Halloween.

Me, I love my birthday
Every year it rules.
But the day that really chaffs my hide
Is that $@%@ APRIL FOOLS!"
-The April Fools song
And Donkey Makes Five

Happy April Fools day, everyone...
Well, this is kind of early for MY corner of the world as it's not quite April 1rst yet, but I'm gonna be busy on that day, so here's my April Fools day "Schtick Shift" pictures(I actually drew these a while back, but April 1rst seems like the best time to desplay them.)

Whats Schtick Shift you ask?... It's a really bad awful pun, that's what it is. Spacifically, it's all my characters dressing/acting like each other.

Just so you know, everyone in both pictures is dressed like the character to the left of them(Your right), except the person on the extreame end, who is dressed like the one on the other side.

Here's my Snooze and Mat picture:
http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=256657
Please note: This is one of the few times I've ever drawn Weasle(The fox second to the last) without his sunglasses and Jackel(The yellow dingo on the far left) without those radiculous brown sock-things he wears over his ears. Yes, they do look silly don't they?
And about the Lacross stick... That's based on an epic story starring Mat and Ms. Leleb that I've been working on for about two years(I'm kind of stuck right now on where to take it... Maybe one of these days I'll submit what I have and ask for advice.).

And here's Sue and Louie:
http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=256664
Please note: The characters you may not know about are Carla Ann Ancy: A female spider who's Sue's rival for Louie. Has a bad habit of getting her butt kicked by you-know-who, Dirk LaSinge: A Dragonfly who acts as a best freind to both S+L... and wears a hat that I really like a lot(Currently, the hat is on carla's head.), and Ray Egnever: An evil housefly... nuff said about Ray.

Krezack
Mar 31, 2003, 10:42 PM
I'd like to see you draw Strongbad.

defalcon
Apr 1, 2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Krezack
Heheh...The Cheat is cooler. ;)

Hare
Apr 1, 2003, 12:15 AM
I get confused on who is supposed to be wearing who's stuff, thats sad.

Thats an entertaining cast of characters. ^.^

Batty Buddy
Apr 1, 2003, 10:50 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Originally posted by Krezack

Actually, I'm working on a 3D picture of most of the Homestarrunner characters... Including Trogdar(Who is the hardest due to the fact that I have no idea what the angle on his beefy arm is.)

I get confused on who is supposed to be wearing who's stuff, thats sad.

Like I said, each guy is dressed like the one to the right of them.

Krezack
Apr 1, 2003, 05:07 PM
Heh heh. Will it include the Old Computer? You know... the ghost?