PDA

View Full Version : Gathering of Clans (GoC)

Rýû
Jun 10, 2001, 01:30 PM
This is the new Jazz organization

By DL

GpW

A$

Hybrids

and still trying to contact I C E man

Rýû
Jun 10, 2001, 02:29 PM
Good news Ice M A N and EM will think about joining but they don't have a definite answer for now

Ax Man
Jun 10, 2001, 02:58 PM
Perfect! I have 1 out of 2 votes for "yes" from my group. I should have a definate answer tommorow or the next day. This will rule http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Newspaz
Jun 10, 2001, 10:28 PM
I really hope we didn't join. I mean, there should come something like this, but we're already good friends.

I think this is something like CTU. Maybe it should get us a chance to give CraccoBoy a lesson about who is really the best.

BæÅüMàÑ
Jun 10, 2001, 11:25 PM
eh? wait... ya guys forming another JPL (Jazz Players League) where ya have clan vs clanz and stuff?*mutters about his old clan originally having the right to the initials JPL*

Well... i guess we need another one... hmmmmmm.... GoC... that kinda sounds like JDC http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif kinda goes together... but if ur going to have this GoC thing, then ya need a website... who's gonna make it?

MaGoo
Jun 11, 2001, 02:54 AM
I guess it sounds interesting. It would show those CTU's who is boss around here!

FoD
Jun 11, 2001, 07:05 PM
I hope EM votes about this...

Rýû
Jun 12, 2001, 06:12 PM
I really hope so

Bôlt TÈC
Jun 17, 2001, 04:25 AM
I really love CTU, no new clangroups can become as good as CTU is.

So now there are three clangroups on JJ2.. That will be enough for a long time...

UrbanMenace
Jun 17, 2001, 05:41 AM
*disagrees violently*

~SPLASH~
Jun 17, 2001, 07:13 AM
On , Bôlt TÈC wrote:

I really love CTU, no new clangroups can become as good as CTU is.

So now there are three clangroups on JJ2.. That will be enough for a long time...

no offence , but i do not think CTU is a "good clangroup". it has mostly big clans in it, but with less experience. i would call CTU a big friendsclub, which is nothing more then nice. but i do agree that 3 groups are enuff for a long time, actually for always ..i dislike clangroups :P

*do not feel offended by this post, it wasnt ment mean*

Rýû
Jun 17, 2001, 02:19 PM
LOL sure Bolt no offense but GoC contains the oldest clans Jazz has right now and i bet each clan has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more experience than any clan on the CTU, A$ is one of the youngest clans in GoC and A$ its a year and a half old

ShadowGPW
Jun 17, 2001, 02:25 PM
We can say we are the oldest "Alive" in jj2..

Then i dunno about DL & EM.. they are from that time too

Rýû
Jun 18, 2001, 09:18 AM
So the union of some of the most powerfull clans on Jazz puts the GoC on a good position from the start

Assassin
Jun 19, 2001, 03:48 AM
What does it matter if it's an old clan?

A newer clan can be better than an old clan.

Age doesn't matter so don't say your better than any clan in CTU.

ShadowGPW
Jun 19, 2001, 06:47 AM
let the flame wars begin! =)

~SPLASH~
Jun 19, 2001, 07:31 AM
*I* didnt say GoC was better than CTU cos its older...

i said its better because the CTU clans are (in my eyes, no offence) plain .... compared to clans like GpW

Rýû
Jun 19, 2001, 08:21 AM
Thats true, g GpW is the biggest clan but its power is not THAT big, just as any other clan they have problems and that, also we don't have to forget that EM and DL and Hybrids contain some and the best players in Jazz (DizZy, iCeD, Beauman, Tyfanny, Bunnybash) and much much more

Newspaz
Jun 19, 2001, 10:52 AM
Let's not forget that GPW only has 24 members. So we are biggest of GoC. But not the biggest clan of jj2.

It only seems like that because we have most members playing.

And also we don't forget we also have pretty good players and not only DL, EM and AS. (okay who can beat DL and EM http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

Btw, You named Tyffie as an AS,DL,EM member. But she is GpW further we contain, Shadow, Disguise, MrMagoo, Freelance and some more =)

EvilMike
Jun 19, 2001, 11:17 AM
DL is fairly old, but not as old as some clans. DL was formed by a merge of two other clans that were small, and those ones were still not the oldest around.

ShadowGPW
Jun 19, 2001, 12:30 PM
Do we have a member conflict i c?

Gotto ask this one =) or is this an other

Tyffie

Rýû
Jun 19, 2001, 05:13 PM
You missundertood me there Newspaz, and u r forgetting one member clan The Hybrids.

I didn't mean it as Tyf is on EM or AS or DL i was mentioning the good players that The GoC has, cuz independently GpW is powerfull

but is also a memeber of GoC just like the other 4 clans, so i was just generalizing about the "famous" players

Newspaz
Jun 20, 2001, 01:08 AM
Oh alright http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Derby
Jun 20, 2001, 03:42 AM
Can the clanless clan and the anti-clan clan join this one? ;-P

I seriously doubt this will revive the clangroup era, but if it is taken to any degree higher than it has as of now, more power to you.

(Insert forgotten signature here)

~ Derby

BæÅüMàÑ
Jun 20, 2001, 02:47 PM
me? famous player? nah... plus i'm not as good as i used to be http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ShadowGPW
Jun 20, 2001, 03:19 PM
Get youre authographs..

now

he is here.. BMAN IS HERE .. HEY ALL HE IS HERE..

Man i feel so honored..

its the real one!.. Oh, my god! This isn't true!

UltraFire
Jun 20, 2001, 06:02 PM
Oh Shadow...When WAS GpW created to be exact?

Was it somewhere in July?

cause techinally...Ax Man's clan(my old clan division for jazz2) was AND IS AS OLD AS GPW(this isn't shouting, this is calmly explaining)

Newspaz
Jun 20, 2001, 09:51 PM
Gpw: Created on Quake World somewhere in 1997. Went to Jazz as soon as they got the idea to have a division there. Inpired by BW ofcourse http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ShadowGPW
Jun 21, 2001, 11:59 AM
1997 September 20th

Jazz Jackrabbit: somewhere in July 1998

UltraFire
Jun 22, 2001, 02:06 PM
MAN!

I Think I MIGHT(big if on the might)but I use to play multi-player Quake(now I got Quake3 Arena)I think i've seen that GpWSomewhere on there before....hmmmm

Newspaz
Jun 22, 2001, 03:01 PM
Yes, that's possible. GpW is a multigame clan. We play at the moment:

CounterStrike, Red Alert2, StarCraft Broodwar and Jazz2. the Q3 division has just been given up tho.

~SPLASH~
Jun 23, 2001, 01:37 AM
*If u see a clan called HATD on counterstrike, send them my anti-greets :P*

ok back to the topic: it seems that GpW has become an old and big clan. those clans are normally quite hard to control..keep up the good work!

Newspaz
Jun 23, 2001, 04:34 AM
It isn't big. It just seems big because we actually have some active members.

UltraFire
Jun 23, 2001, 09:27 AM
Oh yeah beau...are you still in Hybrids?

Cause Im gonna email Ax Man the old member sheet, and I have you marked down as a current memberhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rýû
Jun 23, 2001, 01:46 PM
Beauman has been a hybrid member?

Hey beauman i thought u weren't cuz u were 2nd in command in A$

UltraFire
Jun 23, 2001, 06:40 PM
And..*ahem*We USE TO HAVE 32 MEMBERS NEWSPAZ!!!!!!*ahem*oh excuse me

Derby
Jun 23, 2001, 07:36 PM
QoQ... ;-P

Do any of those clans permit multiclanning? If not, someone may be nagged, eh? ;-P

UltraFire
Jun 23, 2001, 08:24 PM
In our eariler years(want to know why im acting like im in charge, well I am)We allowed it, we partically allow it now...but otherwise...

stripe
Jun 25, 2001, 07:27 PM
the Hunters!

Hip Chick
Jun 25, 2001, 07:49 PM
hehe

true true

UltraFire
Jun 26, 2001, 02:44 PM
That had nothing to do with anything Hip Chick...

FoD
Jun 27, 2001, 08:34 AM
You prolly know already, but EM joined.

I'm so happy to see that I'm not on that list of good players you made, Ryu.

$tilettø
Jun 27, 2001, 08:50 AM
You are better as The Good players FoD

Newspaz
Jun 27, 2001, 09:03 AM
And *ahem* I WAS TALKING ABOUT GPW BLIZZARD*

:P

Rýû
Jun 27, 2001, 10:24 AM
Im sorry FoD and happy to know EM joined

i have hardly seem u play aginst anyone so...

BæÅüMàÑ
Jun 28, 2001, 12:30 PM
Hello all my adoring fans *winks at Shadow*

ahem, now back to the point... erm, one of the points, heh...

I was, and/or still/not in hybrids...

i remember joining it on one of the days i came back to JJ2 for once, and, like, i guess blizz was restarting the clan that day, and he asked if i wanted to Re-join it

(since the Hybrids have a history of breaking and magically putting itself back together again). and then he asked me if i wanted to join (after hearing from about 5 different people that AS kicked the bucket). so, i decided to join the Hybrids at that time. then, in about, oh, i think it may have been 3-4 months, i saw u ryu, and u said sumtin' about it wasn't dead, and u were ressurecting it or sumtin;. and so i rejoined A$ and then school caught up with me, and, ummmmmm i don't know, i don't remember the details too well http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif As for the question... "Who's the oldest clan?" ... hmmmmm... too hard to say, my memory's a little shabby in that area. i say that, ummmm... if my clan was here today, it'd be older! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif (not sure on that, but pretty close, ask iced, he used to be VP, i think he's better with memory http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

UltraFire
Jun 28, 2001, 03:21 PM
Sheesh NewSpaz...settle down, and FoD is one of the all time best CTF players i've ever seen, hes in 'my' list, but no one cares about that, and beau, we've broke up because me and espio have taken different clans(first), watched the clan die(this has happened THREE TIMES, most of our members go to GpW, thats why I really don't care for them, otherwise their are a EXCELLANT group of skilled jazzers) and once because we both quit, so your not in it beau?

we'll miss ya....thats bring us down to, I think thats nine...this is getting pathetic

BæÅüMàÑ
Jun 28, 2001, 11:41 PM
ya, sorry man, plus i can't fit the little * in my name anymore anyhow http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif and i prolly also lost my fancy smancy position too. And sorry to say it, but as i recall, u were gonna drop the hybrids and leave whoever to run the show from now on(which is another reason i'm going to leave *) so, i'm sticking with A$ for now.

BæÅüMàÑ
Jun 29, 2001, 06:39 AM
Really, the GoC, as much as i understand from it, that is, is a thing that'd setup tounry's between clans, kinda like a "Clan JDC". like the old JPL(Jazz Players League, not to be confused with Jazz Powers League). it's another way to keep us people busy http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rýû
Jun 29, 2001, 07:14 AM
The Ryu says umm Beauman are u still on icq?

And yeah i remember that so Beauman is still on my clan as VP.

And no electrpizza this is created so CTU won't be so overwhelming on Jazz

~SPLASH~
Jun 30, 2001, 01:04 AM
sorry this is kinda offtopic...but dont u all remember when CTU started, i think everyone thought it to be...ehm not very good. its kinda useless. GoC has the more experienced and better organised clans in it, but still....

("CTU and CTO - what's the difference? Both evil, both irritating." ahum sorry just had to say that..)

~SPLASH~
Jun 30, 2001, 01:04 AM
oopsy..posted twice http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CE Cosair UR
Jun 30, 2001, 11:25 AM
On , Newspaz wrote:

I really hope we didn't join. I mean, there should come something like this, but we're already good friends.

I think this is something like CTU. Maybe it should get us a chance to give CraccoBoy a lesson about who is really the best.

I hope you don't join too.

And CTU can beat GOC any day.

ShadowGPW
Jun 30, 2001, 11:42 AM
well if a single clan defeat the best CTU clan.. (CC) In 5 to 10 min.. I don't think yer that right..

also Bobby, ICED, Nemesis and Tyf in a team..? I should start training if i was you =)

Rýû
Jun 30, 2001, 02:10 PM
LOL hey u r forgetting Beauman and Sealot!

like for real any team of the GoC can beat the best CTU team http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SteelTalon
Jun 30, 2001, 02:26 PM
Ah yes, the old Hunters/BW rivalry, stripe...

The ghosts of BW could beat all of you combined. ;P

Someday I'm gonna write up a spiffy thing on BW...

Newspaz
Jun 30, 2001, 04:06 PM
Someday... SteelTalon will wake up http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ShadowGPW
Jul 2, 2001, 12:24 PM
Talon? Naw!

UltraFire
Jul 9, 2001, 04:09 PM
Maybe and Beau, you were never dropped so stop making stuff up Thats pathetic! If you want to quit, DO IT!

I have plenty of other people to put in the Vice spot and I could of known this sooner than to keep your name in there.

FlameTEC
Jul 10, 2001, 04:15 AM
CC the best CTU clan? HAHAHA.. There are some other CTU clans who are (maybe) better, don't forget that!!!

Rýû
Jul 10, 2001, 02:57 PM
Yeah well, i have been CTU hunting looking for opponents and haven't found any good ones yet my late victories have been

10-1

10-1

10-1

Vs Mattw, Coolman and Cosair

ShadowGPW
Jul 10, 2001, 03:00 PM
Hmmm. ryu you still lose from HipChick.. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rýû
Jul 11, 2001, 01:47 PM
Cuz she rox my world!=)

and battle 1 is for her what ctf 3 is for me we r just ver darn good on there

UltraFire
Jul 11, 2001, 05:35 PM
Oh btw Ryu, hows your battling skills going along?

Since I know you rock at CTFhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

but are you improving at Battle?

Rýû
Jul 12, 2001, 07:30 AM
Im actually better on battle than be4 i just don't seem to play good on battle 1.....

UltraFire
Jul 12, 2001, 10:22 AM
ahhhhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I know, its sad cause I've played battle1 so many times, but watch out for Ryu on CTF!!!

~SPLASH~
Jul 14, 2001, 01:47 AM
On , ShadowGPW wrote:

Hmmm. ryu you still lose from HipChick.. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

everytime he battles her his head gets all sweaty, his arms paralyze and his legs start twisting..:P ah the power of love hehe

FoD
Jul 14, 2001, 09:19 AM
I wish people would stop saying I'm good at CTF..

~SPLASH~
Jul 14, 2001, 10:46 AM
Did I already mention FoD is good at CTF? :P

$tilettø
Jul 14, 2001, 11:13 AM
No u didnt Man he`s Realy Good at CTF

Rýû
Jul 14, 2001, 11:27 AM
Yeah true, but anyways she is way better than me in battle 1, and im forgetting somethin..........o yeH FoD rox on ctf!!

Tha Psycho
Jul 14, 2001, 01:21 PM
TCF always rules

UltraFire
Jul 14, 2001, 03:47 PM
Is this the same 1 that liked Tiff...

if so....then hes not good..

GoldBones
Jul 14, 2001, 10:23 PM
Weeeeeeelp I see I'm not needed here, keep at it shad ;P *walks back over to his cage and locks himself back in*

`GoldBones[GpW]

Tha Psycho
Jul 14, 2001, 11:45 PM
What ya mean, Fire

BæÅüMàÑ
Jul 15, 2001, 06:59 AM
erm, ultra, from ur post earlier that u never did drop, u have dropped the hybrids many times, saying ur going to leave JJ2, about in 3-4, or maybe even 5 occurances, for personal reasons yes, but still, u cannot deny that u never dropped the hybrids. i mean, if the JMMB was up, i could prolly dig up one of ur posts saying that u were going to leave JJ2 and leave the hybrids to new leadership. anyhow, i left for a while too :P *mutters about school*

Tha Psycho
Jul 15, 2001, 07:14 AM
I still dont understand what ultrafire meant with the pharase: If....good....

FoD
Jul 15, 2001, 07:55 PM
And who is the one who liked Tyf?

And FoD is terrible at CTF.

Tha Psycho
Jul 15, 2001, 11:40 PM
I like people, sew me

anywayz CTF is one of my fav things, however im better at battle i guess

stripe
Jul 18, 2001, 06:58 PM
ST: Your ridiculous comment didn't make any sense. You just said that "all the members of BW could beat all the Hunters." What kind of blustering is that? Try something like "just MErlin could beat you all playing with his toes on a 14.4 modem!" :P (not true, of course)

stripe

Tha Psycho
Jul 18, 2001, 11:50 PM
And i could...well nevermind me...its just the thought that counts

Newspaz
Jul 19, 2001, 01:27 AM
Your only problem is SteelTalon. You're going back on what BW once was.

COOLM@N CC
Jul 19, 2001, 07:42 AM
I was reading this topic (ofcourse) and newspazz said GPW is the oldest clan. When CC was created (a four years ago)There was no other clan then the CraccoClub

well, the name has changed, but the clan is the same

Tha Psycho
Jul 19, 2001, 07:45 AM
The biggest clan ever, with no doubt, is IKU(now dead)

Who ever says its not, is wrong, cuz this was allknown

Newspaz
Jul 19, 2001, 09:13 AM
We can't be the oldest in Jazz because BW was that. I don't know what I've said above. This discussion has gone on for a while now.

Anyway. CC 4 years old? How could it? Jazz only is 3 years old.

GoldBones
Jul 19, 2001, 12:54 PM
lolz New spazzy.....

ShadowGPW
Jul 19, 2001, 01:07 PM
Hmms, i spotted CC in the END of 1999 for time..

We are online sinds 20 Sept 1997 in the Game Of QuakeWorld..

there was no Jazz Jackrabbit 2 that time, so don't lie =)

Rýû
Jul 19, 2001, 01:15 PM
Man Coolman Stop Lyiying Jazz is on since 1998 how can u be 4 years old?

and CC started on Jazz in 1999 LATE 1999 almost when AS started

The chosen one I'm the living proof with the gift of gab From the city of truth

I will show no shame i live and die for this and if i come off soft then chew on this!

Love is for the hate

and for the peace

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!

COOLM@N CC
Jul 20, 2001, 10:51 AM
How do you know,

when the CraccoClub was on jj2, YOU wasn't

KRSplat
Jul 20, 2001, 02:12 PM
I remember it starting in late 1999

therefore it is not 4 years old nor on JJ2 before as.

So nya. And gimme chickens.

Bôlt TÈC
Jul 21, 2001, 04:14 AM
I have seen CC for the first time in JJ2 september 1999.

Tha Psycho
Jul 21, 2001, 08:24 AM
Well, the first hour jj2 was online, there were 3 channels, one of them was mine http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif together with SpecOp [R2TB] , so maybe that was the first clan

COOLM@N CC
Jul 21, 2001, 09:59 AM
So, that was the FIRT clan, are you still in it?

Tha Psycho
Jul 21, 2001, 10:00 AM
I never been in it, only in IKU

ShadowGPW
Jul 21, 2001, 05:00 PM
And CoolMan a note:

1st JJ2 Clan Online (Jazz Jackrabbit 2 ShareWare)

BW : BlackWolves 1998 April/March

1st Dutch Clan (Doom/LanParty)

NWG : Nerds With Guns 1995 June

1st Clan Online(Quake Test)

PlaguE : Plague 1996 July

GoldBones
Jul 21, 2001, 11:33 PM
I knew shadow wrote that all down somewhere ;P

UltraFire
Jul 22, 2001, 09:26 AM
Shad is right, so listen to him. BTW... jj2 wasn't available four years ago bucko, and CC wasn't around during the time of Raptor(which everyone hated)and the destruction of them too, CC is only two years old, I don't know if your counting those years off of some other game, but CC is not the oldest

Calie
Jul 22, 2001, 05:51 PM
well actually... its 4 years old this year if you are counting jj2. It came out in 1998 i believe... and ive been playing ever since and yea cc isnt that old.. atleast not on jj2

Newspaz
Jul 23, 2001, 02:56 AM
It's just 3 years old. In april we had Anniversary Bash III (Shareware version JJ2). Jazz was released in the start of June (I'm not sure).

COOLM@N CC
Jul 23, 2001, 07:22 AM
I read in the Copyright of JJ2 that the name Jazz Jackrabbit 2 is © since 1997

Newspaz
Jul 23, 2001, 09:22 AM
They have copyrighted it 1997-1998 yes. Probably because they wanted to release it end December 1997. But it only took longer and longer.

COOLM@N CC
Jul 23, 2001, 10:54 PM
AH!

UltraFire
Jul 24, 2001, 07:52 AM
Bliz watch the personal attacks.

Stijn
Aug 20, 2001, 06:43 AM
*I* was in UJP, a loooooong time ago (long in my eyes). I think UJP was very old. It still exists, but it has now NO leader, SUCKY members and the members are almost all inactive. I'm glad I left http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Stijn
Aug 20, 2001, 06:48 AM
Oops. Why dont add the *delete post* function, admins?

-<>Mikey<>-
Aug 20, 2001, 12:54 PM
LOL! you revivedhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Stijn
Aug 21, 2001, 02:04 AM
I revived? What do u mean?