PDA

View Full Version : Gaaaaah!!! Plz Dont Kill Me 4 Askin Dis!!!

BlazinDragon
Apr 3, 2003, 04:19 AM
I know, i know you have all heard this question soooooooooooo many times. But i feel that it is time that i try and make a REAL GOOD tileset. (Based on an Animé program called, BeyBlade) If anyone can post how to do it and or some hints/tips here. I would be very grateful.

I will work on a level with it and i will choose 5 beta tetsers at the beta-stage of this level to see if it worked.

To volunter just do this:

Name:
E-mail:
Are you willing to do this ;P:
And do you think i can actually make a tileset ;P:

If any help here is given, thx ^-^'

Edit: I can save some pictures on my computer from the BeyBlade website. I also want to know how to paste them onto the tileset

Tik
Apr 3, 2003, 05:19 AM
There are plenty of tutorials. I think. Go look for one.

And I'm not interested in beta tested.

The Trasher
Apr 3, 2003, 07:08 AM
Read the tileset tutorial in JCS help?

Ninja
Apr 3, 2003, 08:48 AM
*kills for askin dis* :p

Violet CLM
Apr 3, 2003, 11:58 AM
I am really not sure what your question is. Do you not know how to draw a tileset? Mask? Compile? Do you not know what a tileset is? Please be more clear.

BlazinDragon
Apr 3, 2003, 03:20 PM
first 3 ^-^'

Radium
Apr 3, 2003, 04:28 PM
I'll volenteer:

Name: If you can't find my name, you don't deserve to know it.
E-mail: You know my email, fool.
Are you willing to do this ;P: No.
And do you think i can actually make a tileset ;P: No.

BlazinDragon
Apr 3, 2003, 05:48 PM
Ur so mean :lol:

XD

Radium
Apr 3, 2003, 06:23 PM
You consider my answers mean. Prehaps you'd prefer if I lied.

Name: Trafton
E-mail: No.
Are you willing to do this ;P: Yes.
And do you think i can actually make a tileset ;P: Snufuss.

BlazinDragon
Apr 4, 2003, 06:31 AM
:lol:

Fawriel
Apr 4, 2003, 08:35 AM
Yep,Radium's weird...he insults you and makes you laugh anyways!:p
Makes it hard to hate him...http://images.deviantart.com/emoticons/icon_confuse.gif

Ey,you can of course contact me if you wanna know how to make tilesets...^^

BlazinDragon
Apr 4, 2003, 09:57 AM
Ok, 2 hours after downloading PSP 7 it said trial is over. But i tried to make a tileset in MS Paint, it sucked. Everything u couldnt read, it was hard on ur eyes. Help. Because PSP 7 said my trial ended 30 days before it was supposed to!

Violet CLM
Apr 4, 2003, 01:27 PM
How to make a tileset in eight greatly compacted steps.
1: Draw the tileset (don't you hate it that this is only one step?).
2: Save the tileset image as a seperate file, with an M or something added onto the filename.
3: In this new image (which is your Mask) remove everything which you do not want to be solid from the tileset. Also any blank stuff which you want to be solid, make some other, non background color.
4: Copy (unless they're already there) both images into the Tiles subdirectory of your Jazz2 folder.
5: Open JCS.
6: Click the "Set" button, the "Add" button, and fill in the fields. If your tileset does not have a JJ2 compatible palette, select the "Remap Tileset Palette" button.
7: Click "Ok". Now find your tileset in the White list of tilesets, select it, and click the "Build" button.
8: Click "Ok", click "Ok" again, find your tileset in the Pink list of tilesets, and open it.

BlazinDragon
Apr 4, 2003, 02:30 PM
But the only progrm i have is MS Paint and it sucks (turkey) actually that was my funny edit. No Derby involved ^-^'

Neways, wat abou the PSP stuff? I cant draw and it sux XD

Radium
Apr 4, 2003, 04:43 PM
http://www.rc.kyushu-u.ac.jp/~m-sato/file/soft/win32/dpixed/dpix209.lzh
DPixed, as far as I know it's the only 256 color art program that has a "smudge" effect. I'm fairly sure that link leads to DPixed. If It's a horrible japanese computer virus It's not my fault.

EDIT: I checked the link. It <i>is</i> DPixed, but It's the Japanese version. Have fun.

DoubleGJ
Apr 5, 2003, 05:19 AM
I watched Gundam Wing and played Sonic Advance 2 lately, so maybe it won't be so hard. If I'll want to have the program! ;)

Blade Nightflame
Apr 6, 2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Ninja
*kills for askin dis* :p

*kills Ninja with a Shock Rifle*
What? *hides the weapon*
I did nothing

(-) I NEVER GOT TO PLAY SONIC ADVENTURE 1 AND 2!!!!!!
But i will play Megaman X6

Ohh and i have some news
I am going to have Jazz in Tgf
I am not telling how i can give Jazz in Tgf

BlazinDragon
Apr 6, 2003, 06:03 AM
OFF TOPIC ALERT

Isnt this topic supposed to help me make a good tileset without PSP 7 b'cuz it crashed?!

DoubleGJ
Apr 7, 2003, 12:00 AM
Oh yes. I only use MS Paint and Pallete Suite.