PDA

View Full Version : Team Battles should be created!

MaGoo
Jun 10, 2001, 05:04 PM
Earlier today I was talking to Shadow about a clan war. No, this topic isn't about clans, it's about a new way to play Jazz2. Shadow and I were discussing about battling eachother. Then, I thought of the idea. JazzJackrabbit 2 should have a team battle! Here's how it works:

1)There are two teams, Blue and Red

2)The first team to whatever the number of roasts wins

3)You cannot kill your own teammate.

This is very similar to CTF, only the roasts are recorded within your team, and not indivually. The person to do this for us could be Arjan maybe? Shadow is going to talk to him about this idea. Sounds neat doesn't it? =)

Kaz
Jun 10, 2001, 07:24 PM
If I can find a good programmer of VB I'll set up a CTF mode to where there are multiple teams... or we can just show everyone the other trick.

Violet CLM
Jun 10, 2001, 08:38 PM
On , MR MAGOO wrote:

The person to do this for us could be Arjan maybe? Shadow is going to talk to him about this idea. Sounds neat doesn't it? =)

The J2O front page may have a LITTLE more information. jazz2.nagcentral.com, I think.

Newspaz
Jun 10, 2001, 11:24 PM
This idea has been thought of ways of times. Nothing new Magoo. Anyway, we may code it when we maybe get the source next year.

Fquist_old
Jun 11, 2001, 02:13 AM
Forget it. I doubt Arjan is going to spend his time making that for us. We will have to wait until we get our hands on the sourcecode.

MaGoo
Jun 11, 2001, 03:31 AM
Well, it's still worth a try

Michael
Jun 11, 2001, 03:42 AM
Magoo, didn't you see '"GIMMIE THE SORCE CODE AND I'LL GIVE YOU TEAM BATTLE!!!!" -Disciuse' topic?

MaGoo
Jun 11, 2001, 04:51 AM
No...

Fquist_old
Jun 11, 2001, 07:06 AM
Okay, it's worth a try. But *if* he would code, and I highly doubt so, a jj2 goodie, I think he should rather work on a patch. And that patch won't ever be there.. so.. *conclusion*

And it really is an old idea.. there has been talk about it for ages.. sowwy. :P

MaGoo
Jun 11, 2001, 01:17 PM
Why do I always seem to bring up old topics?

Fear
Jun 12, 2001, 05:49 AM
Perhaps because you are old magoo http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif