PDA

View Full Version : Wind Meister4 update, if anyone cares..

Black Ninja
Apr 5, 2003, 08:08 PM
Wind Meister4 is coming along very nicely, and the project has been resumed. The level is at the point where i am ready to release an official demo. what i'd like to know is if anyone WANTS a demo, and if anyone knows where i should/could host the file.

Now, for the stuff new:

i've fixed some problems with foreground that were really cheesing me off.

added several new tests

And now, the To Do list:

add enough tests so that there are at least 25

add more eye candy

special effects

the level is coming along well, and is very very VERY fun to play. however, the level will only be able to be played on single player if you want to play all of it. Wind Meister4 is extremely complex, and will take at least 3 levels to hold it. The first of these 3 can be played online successfully, but after that......no such luck. there is no way around this, but i do plan on making an online version with no cinematics/text after the project is done. that's all!

please comment.

Enigma
Apr 6, 2003, 01:33 AM
Sounds interesting to me. Let us know when you're going to release something about it.

Black Ninja
Apr 6, 2003, 11:23 AM
the question was if i should release a demo ;p

Tubz
Apr 6, 2003, 06:29 PM
WT heck happened to the end of WM2. And where's WM3. Can someone give me the links for WM2 and WM3 final version? Thanks.

Black Ninja
Apr 6, 2003, 06:40 PM
wm2 is finished, and is on j2o.

wm3 is being worked on. it is finished, but i am adding something to it that will blow you all away

too lazy to get link for wm2. check for files from author Black Ninja.

Tubz
Apr 7, 2003, 10:58 AM
Lol fine then, I will beat your easy level. Then beat WM3 which is also probably easy. Along with 4 which is also easy.

Tubz
Apr 7, 2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Black Ninja in his Wind Meister 2 level at Jazz2Onlinethe final release of this level will soon be posted....after that, Wind Meister2 will be a dropped project, unless i find a MAJOR bug. meanwhile, look forward to Wind Meister3, coming SOON.

And what the ..... happened to that so called final release. I never saw it. So until you actually upload it or correct this mistake, I can't say it's done.

$tilettø
Apr 17, 2003, 01:01 AM
Yeah Release it

White Rabbit
May 12, 2003, 11:36 AM
I love all the Wind Meister's extremely much and it would be great playing Wind Meister 4 although you shouldn't release a demo since it will spoil the surprises.