PDA

View Full Version : Clan war GpW vs. CC

MaGoo
Jun 11, 2001, 02:52 AM
I have talked to Shadow about the clan war between GpW and CC. And yes we will be having one. The problem is that we will have to wait for a couple weeks, untill GoldBones gets back. A time is still not made yet, but I just wanted to make sure everyone in CC knows about our future clan war.

Sonic
Jun 11, 2001, 05:10 AM
i hope CC will winhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

~SPLASH~
Jun 11, 2001, 05:15 AM
i hope gpw will win, as that will finally make cc shut their yaps up about how great they are:P

no seriously, may the strongest one win

$tilettø
Jun 11, 2001, 06:30 AM
i dun Know who will win

GpW have a Couple good players But CC too

ShadowGPW
Jun 11, 2001, 06:37 AM
These are the Rules of the Upcomming war

4vs4 in 2 rounds (always in 2 rounds)

Maps: Diamondus Warzone / ?? (Enemy can choose an offial map)

Max 10 caps / 30 min

Sonic
Jun 11, 2001, 06:54 AM
May the better one win http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rýû
Jun 11, 2001, 07:17 AM
Hmmm CC wanted a war with us too in 2 weeks and a half, and we are still waiting on GpW for the friendly war but hey... GO GpW!

$tilettø
Jun 11, 2001, 07:24 AM
Go CC

Tubz
Jun 11, 2001, 10:48 AM
I'll try to make sure that I show up. I'll be fighting for the CC side. Since I left GPW rather than getting kicked out. Ahh fighting my old clan this'll be interesting.

CC is allied up with SUJ (my clan) but Allies aren't counted in this fight.

Rýû
Jun 11, 2001, 12:26 PM
No u stay out or i will have to get U out!

Rýû
Jun 11, 2001, 12:27 PM
No invited clans can get in

FreeLance57
Jun 11, 2001, 12:43 PM
that's wrong, tublear. you aren't in their clan. so stay the (censored) out!

Tubz
Jun 11, 2001, 12:57 PM
Thanks for your personal attack Freelance. If you hadn't noticed I had joined CC. In case nobody informed you. So i'm in this. I'm in CC Ryu, I have every right to get in the fight.

Boy Freelance and Ryu have an attitude today!

ShadowGPW
Jun 11, 2001, 02:05 PM
In the ClanBase rules.. (also ClanPoint will have them)

A CLan member cannot be in 2 or more clans to fight. He MUST choose witch clan he will fight for...

Doesn't he or she agree.. then all wars that the clan won with him are terminated and then yer out of the cup or league (And you can win some nice prizes)

and this will be Future stuff, sinds i'm the Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Cup/League admin in the future on ClanPoint.

ShadowGPW
Jun 11, 2001, 02:10 PM
I'm just trying to get clans so far that they obey rules and win some nice pricez plus there is a chance to get some "real" clan feelings and "Real" Teamplay feelings over here =)

And sinds that MultieClanning is disobeying the TeamSpirit this is gone in all games accept the JJ2 =\

FreeLance57
Jun 11, 2001, 03:18 PM
I totally agree shad.

And that was deffinantly not a personal attack.

You never stated you were in CC.

CC sucks. (that was a joke)

(and an attack on cc, lol)

anyway, thing is shad's right.

when multiclanning is allowed, it sucks.

Tubz
Jun 11, 2001, 04:45 PM
On the contrary it was a personal attack you used the "F" word and you tried covering it up.

Here is the part of the rules that says so:

You use foul language, no matter how creatively spelled. Keep a civil tongue or keep off our board. Swearwords filled in with asterisks, numbers or symbols to substitute for the letters are still swearwords and will NOT be tolerated. (except in some cases where it was an honest mistake. Hey, these things happen)

Ok fine I will fight for CC, and leave my other clans aside.

JJT

Read my story Zafitariers Quest in the War Tavern.

Derby
Jun 11, 2001, 05:29 PM
For your argument about Freelance using swear words "creatively" he didn't seem to use one at all, since he used the expression "(censored)" in his post. A person censors whatever they think is wrong, so there can't be any argument against what Freelance had done, logically. For example, I might not be so bright and consider word articles to be objectionable. Instead of "a's", "an's" and "the's", I'd replace then with "(censored)" because I find it objectionable. This may seem to be a silly way to think about it, but no inner implications were involved, while the rest of the sentence would do so. This is the only way a higher authority's decision would swing either way, and it wouldn't be an easy one. I'd only monitor more closely, but give no material warning. The rest of the arguments are so obvious that I don't care to clear them up.

Willet
Jun 11, 2001, 06:34 PM
i use the word (censored) a lot, whenever I want to swear. not just here because i'm not allowed to. I use it on messengers and all that stuff.

it pretty much means anything, those I was actually thinking more along the line of h*ll instead of f.

i hate the f-word.

Rýû
Jun 11, 2001, 06:39 PM
hmmm he has a point there

Tubblear i guess u didn't get it

U can't be in 2 clans to get in a fight!!!!!

only IF! ur other clans are not WARRIOR clans! JUST if they r like level makers clans or sumtin like that

Wild Angel
Jun 11, 2001, 08:17 PM
Wooooooo, go GpW!!!

UrbanMenace
Jun 12, 2001, 08:09 AM
Heh, if I really felt like a challenge I'd join CC now http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

$tilettø
Jun 12, 2001, 11:22 AM
Heh dont do that

then they have a Change to Win ;P

Tubz
Jun 12, 2001, 04:53 PM
The leader of CC: CraccoBoy has asked me to join the battle. I decided to join it. Why does this have to be CTF it's way better if you make it battle.

BæÅüMàÑ
Jun 12, 2001, 05:03 PM
Personally, on multiclanning... i think multi clanning is ok... except, to the extent, that some abuse this power... most of the clans i used to multiclan with were allies, and if they were at war, a chose the other side to fight for (which was A$). Some people will abuse this to the extent to multi clan to see how much they can get away with, or how many "Clan Stickers" they can collect like they do Pokemon. really i think that the rule should be... "If u multiclan, u must choose a side for WHOLE war, unable to change, if u change sides, then u are banned from the next 2 wars that any of ur warring clans participate in", which would still solve any problems, at least IMO. well, that's really all i would have to say in this matter.

Rýû
Jun 12, 2001, 05:53 PM
ComprendEZ MendEZ?

I agree btw A$ aint a multiclan clan

~SPLASH~
Jun 12, 2001, 11:09 PM
On , BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ wrote:

Some people will abuse this to the extent to multi clan to see how much they can get away with, or how many "Clan Stickers" they can collect like they do Pokemon.

catch all 251! hurray!

my opinion? i really dont like multiclanners, they only bring chaos to clans

ShadowGPW
Jun 13, 2001, 01:29 AM
eh.. we don't have 251 players http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Derby
Jun 13, 2001, 02:19 AM
Or maybe some of the community members have been creating multiple clans. It pretty much defeats the purpose of having any clans if you multiclan. In my opinion, joining a clan already has a defeated purpose to begin with. ;-P

Well, how about one person to a clan, so each clan has one member? That sounds a bit silly to me. Might as well not have them.

Me
Jun 13, 2001, 01:45 PM
Ummmm..... Go CC!

Sonic
Jun 14, 2001, 12:14 AM
oh now its very full here (is better than beforehttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

Bôlt TÈC
Jun 17, 2001, 04:16 AM
I wish good luck to CC and GpW. However, CC deserves winning.

Newspaz
Jul 2, 2001, 01:50 AM
Heh, they showed that. They lost 10 - 0

Tha Psycho
Jul 2, 2001, 02:00 AM
Victory can be bitter, when such loss is made

~The Messias Tha Psycho,Vers III,Canto

Let this be a lesson. Don't waste yourself or friendship in a match and the winner is not always lucky that way.

FlameTEC
Jul 17, 2001, 03:23 AM
I get yer point Bolt...

ShadowGPW
Jul 17, 2001, 12:05 PM
TEC ile add you on my list for upcomming wars then..

Like CC

4VS4 CTF, Capture3.j2l, Diamondus Warzone unedited

Rýû
Jul 17, 2001, 12:31 PM
Ryu Wanna Play with em too!

Just for fun

Capture3

u Put a date

$tilettø
Jul 17, 2001, 12:40 PM
On , Rýû wrote:

Ryu Wanna Play with em too!

Just for fun

Capture3

u Put a date

lol They Play with You just like everyone else Does

Okay You may ban me Now

Rýû
Jul 17, 2001, 03:32 PM
LOL man stileto is funny http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

FlameTEC
Jul 19, 2001, 03:12 AM
Shadow, you will have to talk to our war organisator about clanwars (Ice).

Bôlt TÈC
Jul 21, 2001, 04:21 AM
I don´t think she is here now, she is probably still gone.