PDA

View Full Version : Hm..

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 9, 2003, 01:37 PM
I'm aware that none of you want t'see that, but..

*Shows off the pretty picture.*

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=258097

Radium
Apr 9, 2003, 01:52 PM
Wow. Very... <s>cute and fluffy</s> evil looking.

Captain Spam
Apr 9, 2003, 11:29 PM
Aw, cute! :-)

Very well-made. I like the little details, like the bare part of the tail and the wild spikes on the harness and collar. Well, not that the spikes are little, just, well, yeah. Yeah. :-)

Though I must say, there's something about the left hind leg (The one behind the tail) that doesn't look like it attaches back to the body right...

Wild Angel
Apr 9, 2003, 11:34 PM
Very cool. I love the head. You draw those so well. x.X I suck suck suck at wolves. Heheheh.. erm.. yes. *nods*

`Wildie

Ninja
Apr 10, 2003, 08:29 AM
omg, wildie, your sig pwnz. o.o

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 10, 2003, 08:39 AM
:o Wildi! Awesomeness!

And.. Yes, Capt'n, I found out a little too late about that paw.. I never really noticed how ..messed up it was. I'll have to re-do it.

Batty Buddy
Apr 10, 2003, 12:08 PM
Que Passa!!!!

I already said this as a comment, but I REALLY LOVE the tail, claws, and collor.

(Pets wolf... Hand gets turned into stump.)

Kaz
Apr 10, 2003, 02:15 PM
What everybody's said. Hmm.. I don't think the leg is suppoused to bend back that far, or at least you're missing the backer part.

Anaiyu
Apr 11, 2003, 06:42 PM
Awww.... It's so cute.... I want one! XD

..:: hugs the big fluffeh wolf ::..

Do you have a site or art place not on Side7 or Dev, by any chance? ^.^;;

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 12, 2003, 08:34 AM
www.ArtWanted.com

..But I have like. One picture uploaded there, and it shows up on my side7 account as well. I wonder why I registered. *Shrugs*

My account is.. Opium_lullaby

..or is it Eudoxia?

Anaiyu
Apr 12, 2003, 08:55 AM
One picceh? oi. Oh well. Side7 just loads so slowly, that's why I was wondering. (Sorry, I complain about Side7 too much. ;))

Lama
Apr 15, 2003, 03:59 AM
Note: I will *attempt* to be unbiased here.

You seem to have a knack for drawing wolves and being good at it. :) However, I think the paw on the far left is a bit out of place. But I like the belt around the chest... it gives originality because I haven't seen one of those yet.

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 15, 2003, 04:02 AM
I know about that, Lama.. :D *hides the paw*,, I'm trying to fix it up as I'm also trying to color it.. so it might end up even more messed at the end. ;P

Lama
Apr 15, 2003, 04:07 AM
Yeah, I know you know, but I didn't just want to limit myself to saying "nice\great\fine\good drawing."

Do keep working on it, I'm sure it won't turn "messed up" in the end. :)

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 15, 2003, 04:18 AM
You liy. You know it as much as me; I'm a really bad color..ist? ;P

..I started coloring it anyway, I'm working on the background-ish stuff now. The link is.... *looks*

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=258556

You see now. I really suck at coloring. Plus, the white background makes details less... viewable to the eye. ;P

So. This is my ...third.. or fourth colored picture, using photoshop. :D I'm such a n00b. And.. I use the smudge tool way too much.

Lama
Apr 15, 2003, 04:22 AM
Girl, you've said it all. You've given all the possible criticisms that came to my mind and I can't think of anything to add.

With that in mind, at least you know where your drawing's defects are therefore you can do something about them.

Unlike me, I'm usually blind to the errors of my creations so I don't know what's wrong with them until I get a criticism.

EDIT: I just saw the reply times now, so I have something to add. The coloring you did isn't too bad, considering you only took a <i>few minutes</i> to do it. I can never color something that fast and still come up with something that resembles my original work.