PDA

View Full Version : shall i post my story up?

Wild Angel
Apr 10, 2003, 10:03 PM
I've thought about writing one of those rabbit stories once again, so yes, I'm taking names and descriptions. Nothing stupid, like, 'I have super saiyan powers' or 'omg omg i'm a superhuman' or 'i have this super ulta mega ultima gun that like, blows, like, everything, like, to like, smitherines'. That drove me NUTS. Main weapons will be swords and guns, yes, guns, just nothing stupid, like a rocket laucher you sleep with at night and no machine guns, etc. Some reason I just find those hard to write with. Anyways, now that I've set the bases, no one will want to join. *giggles* I'm a good writer, I promise. *grins* Oh and... if you want.. PM me with the descs so you know I get them. And one random person will either get to be my brother or sister (big woopty-do). Blah. Anyways. Be kind. Post. Heh.

BTW, if you put up, 'OMG OMG CHOOSE ME!'.. you won't get chosen. =)

`Wildie

defalcon
Apr 11, 2003, 12:08 AM
Write away, sounds cool :)
Tried PM'ing you a profile, but your box is full. :P

n0
Apr 11, 2003, 06:42 AM
If you want a non-rabbit char, you can pick me. My char N0 is on the... *checks* 2nd page of "Everyone's Chars."

Thanks!
`N0

Ninja
Apr 11, 2003, 07:34 AM
me plz thx? my profiles in the 2nd page of that one thread.

The SlaYeR
Apr 11, 2003, 07:39 AM
Your a great writer, so it would be an honor to be in it.

Ninja
Apr 11, 2003, 07:51 AM
Oh, wait, just forget my stupid wartavern profile.

Name:Shinyso
Background:A vampire..from..somewhere.
Powers:Can turn slightly invisble for a few seconds, but must recharge for about a minute before using again.
Can only die by being staked through the heart. Can be knocked out for a few seconds and that is the Slayer's chance to stake him. Then he will explode..forever..or something.
Family:His big brother, SlaYo.
Friends:has slayo for a friend but of none besides that friends, kid! :-#
Enemys:Everyone. At the moment. Bwahahahaha.

The SlaYeR
Apr 11, 2003, 08:20 AM
Nickname: Slayo

Birthplace: Carnelian, a village on Diamondus.

Current residence: Old, crumbled mansion in a swamp near the capitol of Carrotus

Species: Vampire-rabbit

Fur: Black with red streaks

Eyes: Orange pupils, with a green ring around them.

Clothes: Orange shirt, Black t-shirt with an Anarchy symbol on it, pair of baggy, beige trousers, army boots.

Personality: Is a thrill-seeker, likes to use allot of sarcasm, but is a friendly, helpfull guy overall.

Appearance: Slim, semi-muscular, sharp fangs, small tattoo of a sun on his left arm. (check the Kain saga), short, blonde hair, punkstyle.

Weapons: Two small, but very sharp sickles he uses for hand to hand combat and Chaos, his gun that he can use with lots of different types of ammo and that will only work in his hands and turn itself against any other person that tries to use it.

Special abilities: If he gets hurt, the wounds regenerate after a short period of time and it will be like nothing happened. Unlike the other vampires, he can stand sunlight.

Likes: Metal music, slaying vampires (except for the ones that are like him).

Dislikes: Vampires, draining people to survive (even though he must)

Family: Ninja, his little brother.

Enemies: Vampire-rabbits (the evil ones)

4I Falcon
Apr 11, 2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Wild Angel
Nothing stupid, like, 'I have super saiyan powers' or 'omg omg i'm a superhuman' or 'i have this super ulta mega ultima gun that like, blows, like, everything, like, to like, smitherines'.

:lol: I can think of someone who would say something like that...

*winces at any reference to DBZ* ...

Ninja
Apr 11, 2003, 08:50 AM
slayo, your profile rox. =D

Coppertop
Apr 11, 2003, 11:38 AM
Of course it does.
I've got two now. A new CT one ... This'll be the first time JCF sees it.

Name: Coppertop

Nickname: Copper

Species: Rabbit

Appearance: Tall, slender, grey fur. Long black hair kept in a braid (braid reaches past waist) and dark green eyes. Wears a long sleeved green shirt with a sleeveless black vest over it, brown pants and calf-high, scuffed, black boots. Sometimes wears a hooded black cloak. Wears a copper-colored scarf/headband to keep hair out of her eyes. Also wears a swordbelt/gunbelt.

Personality: Standoffish, but willing to give you a chance. Weird sense of humor. Tends to be slightly sad, regrets killing people she didn't have to. Willing to take help when it's offered. Completely professional when doing her job, is just a bit picky about who she works for. Likes to argue a point.

Weapons: A powerful navy and white blaster, and a sword. This sword is not Shale (she lost Shale in a fight) but rather, her grandmother's sword Frostfire. Frostfire is a simple sword, with a silver hilt, set with a large faceted jewel for the pommel, and a much smaller one in the crosshilt. The handgrip is black-bound. The blade is cold to the touch, even when held in a fire, and so are the jewels. Both jewels are a pale, icy blue color, and the larger one sometimes glows in a cold climate. She also has a long knife in her boot.

Skills: She's an excellent pilot and swordfighter, and a good aim with her blaster. She's strong and fast, not afraid of much, and willing to fight. Also has some skill in martial arts, but not much.

Weakness: Can't swim very well, and is very stubborn. However, although she's not afraid of dying, she will back down if one of her friends is threatened.

Profession: Sort of a mercenary/wanderer type. Usually a mercenary pilot, mind, not a soldier. BTW, don't mind being a bad guy.

History: Used to be called Sheenda Skiyera, but left to become a mercenary at the age of 17. When she was about 22, she and her friends killed Kroys (Conquerer) and when she was 27 she went after Beren Deathwreaker (Conquests). When she was 28, she fought Arath Kyren (The Conquistar).

Family: Her grandmother Skiye and her cousin Nightshade are her only living relatives. Her mother, Tavra Skiyera, her brother, Kirtan Skiyeral, and her father, Farim Skiyeral, were all killed by Kroys. Nightshade is an assassin, and Skiye is a mercenary-turned-seeress who lives on Carrotus.

Other: She owns an impressive black warship named the Assassin or the Phantom Eclipse (depends which one you like better) and its' alias is Gryheli 72. Her gunner/copilot/partner is Claw (read about him in Conquerer, Conquests and The Conquistar). The Assassin/Phantom Eclipse is armed with lasers, shields, torpedoes and (very) limited heat-seekers. Claw has a small fighter named the Vortex Crawler, but this is optional.

And my second one.

"Things are getting out of hand. Now there are two of them!" --Rune Haako, The Phantom Menace

Name: Tiger Reibeck

Color: Short, silvery fur, with black tiger stripes

Birthplace: Searac (an ocean world)

Appearance: Well built, middling height. He likes to wear black clothing, so long as it doesn't get in his way. He has purple eyes, usually wears black jeans, a dark red T-shirt with a black armored vest, and armored boots. Sometimes he'll wear fingerless black gloves, and a black or red cloak.

Personality: Sarcastic, mocking, scornful. He has a warped sense of humor. He tends to be secretive and a loner, and he's quite closedmouthed. Not much is known about his past, and he's slightly mysterious to most people. He never gets so focused that he forgets everything else, but he occasionally will ignore things he doesn't like. He tends to pick fights with people.

Skills: Decent pilot, skillful with most weapons. Logical, quick thinker, fast reactions. Some skill with martial arts.

Weapons: Curved sword with silver handle, black markings and a dark ruby in the pommel. He also has a sniper laser rifle which he uses to great effect. His sword is strapped to his back, and he uses it the most. He also has a throwing knife in a wrist sheath for emergencies.

Items: He has a silver amulet with a dark purple jewel set in it, etched with a dragon. He also has a black ring in his left ear.

Ship: A small one-man fighter, equipped with shields, a hyperdrive, lasers and extremely limited missiles (2 - 4), named Timelost.

Profession: Mercenary fighter pilot, wanderer.

History: Largely unkown, nothing special. No family to speak of. Comes from Searac, an ocean world with incredibly long bridges connecting the islands.

Weaknesses: Tends to ignore things he doesn't like, has an odd sense of honor, can't resist a fight, can be oversuspicious and jumpy. Often gets into arguments.

Tik
Apr 11, 2003, 10:01 PM
Name: Spaztic
Nickname: Tick, or any variation of Spaztic thereof
Birthplace: Somewhere in the woods
Current Residence: Carrottus
Species: Squirrel
Fur: Just about completely black. A few patches of brown, though
Eyes: Change colors sporatically. Can be grey, yellow, green, blue, and on rare ocassion red.
Clothes: Some baggy dark blue cargo jeans and a black t-shirt with some unheard of band's logo, usually a type of ball chain or spiked collar around his neck and left wrist, and a peirced eyebrow
Personality: Is typically not very outgoing. Likes to observe, however around his friends he can be sporatic, thus his nickname
Built: Thin but with muscles. You know. Not the stupid bulky kind.
Weapons: He has this sort of circular saw with a hole in the middle that he throws, comes back like a boomerang. Also isn't too foreign to other 'primitive' weapons like archery-weapons and the sword.
Skills: Apathy and sarcasm. And laziness.
Special abilities: On ocassion can predict things before they happen, especially through dreams
Likes: Loves music and outdoors, and hanging with friends, and being random
Dislikes: Egocentric people. And you, probably.
Friends: They change often.
Enemies: They change often
Family: As far as he knows, he is the only remaining person in his family.

Whee argh.

Wild Angel
Apr 12, 2003, 01:24 AM
*nods at them* I emptied my inbox, by the way.

Ducky
Apr 12, 2003, 04:35 PM
yay, Angel. :)

Wild Angel
Apr 13, 2003, 07:18 AM
I need about two more people.. >.>;;;

`Wildie

Kaz
Apr 13, 2003, 07:23 AM
<S>Will this story include pictures =7?</S>

X.x VAmpires are DBZ like you know...

HaH! You asked!

Name: Kaz
Species: bird, big enough to carry a rabbit or two.
Color: Red mostly, a bage chest "fur". Wears a robe somewhat cut off at the middle and pants under that, (I'll try and draw a picture later =7, no, it is not teen rated ;p)
Personality: 2/3's bright. Tries to be social most of the time and fails about half the time unless he meets somebody of equal or greater brightness or just the right personality. I can get power... hungry if I'm pushed the wrong way. "I'll blow them to smithereens, I'LL BLOW THEM TO SMITHEREEENSS!!! ^^!!!!"
Skills: "Mana" shield: A blue warped plain transparent shield of energy will form and move to block small projectiles, lasers, and if powerful enough, light. It sends an energy back at the attacker's projectile blocking it, however it will shatter at acid shots, overwhelming projectiles like a cannon ball, or vaccuums (How do you send something back at a black hole!?). It can however screw up another shield (whlie screwing itself up but hey, now they have no defense) no matter what the size, most of the time. IT takes up energy, so he can't keep it up for too long.
Destroying digital things: I can often find a way to throw a monkey wrench into the binary gears of technology. Breaking a password guard, or just crashing the entire system, I'll do it.
Flying.
Weaknesses: Conscieness, just can't block that voice inside your head.
Melee combat without his shield.
Has little accuracy with a gun, but it shoots pepperspray anyways so he'll eventually hit something.
Would fit into the plan best as a.... Distraction, Run, fly, shield himself, and draw fire. Or a way to get past the barrier.
Likes: Things actually going to plan, problem solving, when things go boom in favor of his allies.
Dislikes: Morons who try and take control, when people try to do something but they just can't do it right, mostly stupid things that get in the way. His conscience telling him to save somebody if he/she is in trouble.

4I Falcon
Apr 14, 2003, 10:44 AM
Is that one other spot open, Wildie? 'Cuz I could supply another character to fill that opening. I've only got twenty-something of them.

And DBZ is still teh un-rux0r. ;p

Batty Buddy
Apr 14, 2003, 10:50 AM
Que Passa!!!!

My character can fill it if you want(And if you don't choose 4I Falcons)...
Name: Batty Buddy
Age: About 21 in years, but then few toons actually show signs of aging.
Species: Animated Bat
Personality: Quick to make a joke. A bit of a cravin little coward, but I can usually be talked into doing something I normally wouldn't do if need be. I also like to point out cliches.
Apperances: A cartoon bat with an orange backpack and sunglasses.(My eyes are red under the glasses.) I also have a pair of cute blunt fangs.
Friends: Idolises Spaz(He seems more like a toon then an ordinary rabbit.). Thinks Jazz, Lori, and Eva are ok since they hang out with afformentioned red rabbit. I try to be freinds with practically anyone who has a sense of humor.
Enemies: Owls, and other birds of prey. Those dadgum turtles tend to get my dander up too.
Weapons: Crowbar.(Not as cliche as a mallet and even more useful.) A small blaster for normal stuff, and a huge blaster thats bigger then me for when I get mad. I also can pull practically anything out of my backpack, be it a weapon or something else, but in all fairness, I'm not very good at pulling things out of my backpack(90% of the time, I accidentally grab something useless or dangerous...)
Powers: Aforementioned backpack counts as a power, but anyone who gets their hand in it can also try to pull anything they like out of it(in fact, it seems like everyone else is better at getting what they want from it then I am.). I can also fly and echolocate(of course... I'm a BAT.) and I can pull off a cosmic shift which alters reality(Examples of Cosmic Shift include, causeing a train to drive out of a painted hole in the wall, causeing an entire mountain to fall-except for the little part I'm standing on, and practically anything you've ever seen in a cartoon.) But its an involentary reation that only happens when I'm in danger, or need to use it to accomplish an important goal. And I have to watch out for anyone who might be hurt by a sudden change of reality. Sadly, I also had increadably bad luck- I'm bound by Murpheys law of everything that can go wrong going wrong.
Likes: Alcohol, and LOTS of it.(The only thing funnier then a toon is a drunk toon.) Also, like many other toons, I like joking around.
Dislikes: Owls, Erasers, and the unknown. I also tend to question the reliabilty of Airboards. I also recall hearing something about audience deprevation driving a toon crazy... Never had it happen to me. Might just be an old fairy tale...
Family: Oh, I guess I don't have any anymore. My colony was hypnotised by Devan into going crazy and attacking Jazz and Spaz in Jazz 2.
Catchphrase: "Que Passa!!!!"

Coppertop
Apr 14, 2003, 01:21 PM
Hey Batty, don't see you around here much ...

Batty Buddy
Apr 14, 2003, 01:23 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Originally posted by Coppertop
Hey Batty, don't see you around here much ...

Yeah, sad about that... I missed this place and wanted to go back...(Heads up to a ceiling beam labeled "Resurved for Batty") Ah... Memories...

Wild Angel
Apr 14, 2003, 10:15 PM
*crackles* This place just beams full of memories for myself. I used to cuddle this place, dominate it sort of, wrote, posted, wrote posted, wrote, posted, wrote, posted, blah blah.

`Wildie

Bluez
Apr 15, 2003, 12:19 PM
Yay, a wildie story!

And no you can't use Bluez, somehow no one can get him down right...

Name: Roger Rat "The Mighty" (Usually goes by just "Rat")

Height: 7' 2"

Species: Rat

Appearance: Rat has black fur, and a rediculously over-sized build. No shirts fit him so he's reduced to wearing just a line of specially fitted white pants. His face is just plain cute.

Personality: Rat is more intelligent than he lets on. For the most part, he just has trouble paying attention to what's going on. You could hit him on the back of the head with a wrecking ball and the most he might do is scratch his head and not even look to see what hit him. He's very loyal to the right cause, and he sees himself as a big brother in any group he works with, and will protect them to his best at all costs. Rat is the strong, silent type. And when he ever does say something, it's usually never really pertinent to the situation at hand anyway.

Skills: Rat is especially capable as a body-guard. He's impervious to most of the things that go on around him but at the cost of his attention span. If someone's in trouble, however, he'll quickly snap out of whatever world he's in and rush to aid (he also seems to pay attention when someone is talking directly to him face to face). His preferred weapon is his fists, and if it ever comes down to it, he'll pull out his giant, wooden maul.

Friends: Anyone with a noble cause.

Enemies: Those who do malicious things to others on purpose.

Moo ha ha!

-Bluezy Bunny

P.S. Oh yeah... quirk: He's got a high-pitched voice for such a big guy.

Ducky
Apr 15, 2003, 01:05 PM
....Bluezie.

Hey :)

4I Falcon
Apr 16, 2003, 08:57 AM
Methinks it's Bluez's turn to revive the "Everyone's characters" thread.

Could someone sticky-fy that thread or something? I'm sick of having to go look for it again when writing <s>SoT</s> E:JF.

NO

STUP edit: Never mind. The thread isn't as far away as I thought it was.

Wild Angel
Apr 16, 2003, 08:59 AM
Everyone must PM me their profiles from now on.

`Wildie

Ninja
Apr 16, 2003, 09:10 AM
...must..get..chappie... ;-;

Fawriel
Apr 16, 2003, 09:15 AM
Ya well,erm...I'm coming a little late, no?^^;;

Still room for me?
I'm very compact. Fit in any suitcase!^.^

4I Falcon
Apr 16, 2003, 09:22 AM
Everyone must PM me their profiles from now on.

`Wildie

Can't. Profiles are too big. PMs can only be 1000 characters long; one of my profiles are 1500+.

Narf.

Fawriel
Apr 16, 2003, 10:49 AM
Wildie....thy inbox be filled. :p Or something. I can be really annoying cos I'm afraid of doing things wrong, so you may ph33r!:D

Ninja
Apr 16, 2003, 11:56 AM
i thought she had her inbox disabled. :)

Kaz
Apr 17, 2003, 09:35 PM
*pokes at the dust in the WT*

Coppertop
Apr 18, 2003, 10:29 AM
Hey, Bluez:D

Good thing I signed up BEFORE the PM thing came along:lol:

Bluez
Apr 18, 2003, 01:23 PM
I don't get it... Then again, I just woke up.

-Bluezy Bunny

Coppertop
Apr 19, 2003, 09:07 AM
*blinks*
Okay.

4I Falcon
Apr 20, 2003, 07:15 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I just woke up fifteen minutes ago myself.

I feel so drunk...

Bluez
Apr 20, 2003, 12:16 PM
*Hic* wow, I feelz a lot bettur... shanks...

-Bluezy Bunny

Kaz
Apr 21, 2003, 05:40 AM
Kazzy didn't get any sleep at all x.x.

4I Falcon
Apr 21, 2003, 03:49 PM
Wheeheeheehee, sleep baked!

Bluez
Apr 21, 2003, 04:24 PM
You should've slept in the buff if it was THAT hot... Sheesh.

-Bluezy Bunny

defalcon
Apr 22, 2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Bluez
You should've slept in the buff if it was THAT hot... Sheesh.

-Bluezy Bunny
Sleep baked is a term for when you've had so little sleep you're baked outta your mind. ;)

Tik
Apr 22, 2003, 04:10 AM
Baked, like baked as in stoned. You know....good times.

Ninja
Apr 22, 2003, 09:03 AM
"Sleep baked" In our community usually refers to a bunch of us in #jj2 wasting our times. Doing weird stuff. Extremley weird stuff.

*[GpW]NinjA is now known as NinjA`masturb
< Red_XIII > ...
< Red_XIII > LOL
< mcatis > haha

Such as that.
And please do not ask, as you don't want to know. Trust me.

PAGE CLAIMED IN THE NAME OF LINKIN PARK
=D

Tik
Apr 22, 2003, 09:17 AM
LP are the Backstreet Boys for NuMetal corporate slaves.

Sleep Baked is when you have had so little sleep that everything is absolutely hilarious, especially on #jj2. And this has nothing to do with the topic.

Sooo...when will this story be posted?

Fawriel
Apr 22, 2003, 09:21 AM
As soon as my character is in.

Which is as soon as Wildie cleans her inbox.

Which is as soon as I contacted her on ICQ.

4I Falcon
Apr 22, 2003, 09:53 AM
And to think, to this day I had no idea what "Sleep Baked" actually meant.

Coppertop
Apr 22, 2003, 11:43 AM
I figured that one out a while ago.

CONTINUE PLZ ... oh wait, can't say that. Haven't started ....

START PLZ:D
NOW PLZ

I'm shutting up now.

Blade Nightflame
Apr 22, 2003, 01:12 PM
*sweats*
I......um.....*faints*

4I Falcon
Apr 22, 2003, 01:36 PM
That was unexpected.

YESHES PLZ START PLZ THX PLZ

Coppertop
Apr 24, 2003, 12:25 PM
We seem to be keeping this alive with spam. <s>Go spammers.</s>

Unexpected. Sure. Yes. Okay. Whatever ...
Wildie, you can start ...... now.

Blade Nightflame
May 9, 2003, 07:46 AM
*wakes up*

Yes,Start

Bluez
May 9, 2003, 08:25 AM
I think she may have lost her drive.

Wildie, continue the story and I shall grant thee two and a half wishes!

-Bluezy Bunny

Fawriel
May 9, 2003, 08:40 AM
=)>

=)>

=)>

=)<

=(<

=(>

=)>

4I Falcon
May 9, 2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Piccolo
=)>

=)>

=)>

=)<

=(<

=(>

=)>

<-- is lost

Fawriel
May 9, 2003, 08:49 AM
Wö? ;b

Wild Angel
May 9, 2003, 03:11 PM
rawr? I'm editing it. I oringinally wrote it kind of strange, and and and... >.>;;;

Wild Angel
May 9, 2003, 03:13 PM
I'm rewriting it, and with finals, I'm soooo busy. x.X Okay... er... soon.. I need a title for it (since i come up with lame titles)

`Wildie

Bluez
May 9, 2003, 04:07 PM
Woo hoo! It worked! *Pops out of a lamp* By the way, you can't wish for me to finish the story for you. Or even for George W. to, either. Other than that, whatever you want!

-Bluezy Bunny

Fawriel
May 10, 2003, 08:56 AM
Butbutbutbut........................ I couldn't send you the PM with my descriptions yet! ;_;

*gets the message he's been saving for the PM*

Hey, before I post a darn long desc for Emigna, would you take a 14 year old squirrel boy on the mental level of a 7 year-old who could play drums or trumpet? I'd like to have him in rather!^-^
He's a giant fatty, too.

Sooo...
A singing cat lady or a retarded squirrel boy? Your decision!^^;

Ah heck, now that I think about it, do you still need a dancer? A rapper? I myself could be one of those...

--;

Wild Angel
May 10, 2003, 09:56 PM
I'll put mine up.. x.X It's the same as my human one, just changed a bit of stuff around.

Name: Alaina Pureheart
Alias: Addiena
Class: Fighter
Modern Stereotype: Gothic, oucast
Birthday: October 27
Positive Traits: Perceptive, intellectual, wry
Negative Traits: Sardonic, detached, dark

Appearance: Black, hair (black fur, too), with blue highlights. Hair is almost touching her shoulders, jaggedly cut and pin straight. Her eyes are an aqua blue, very rich. About 5'9". Muscular build (but not really ugly, like the strongest woman in the world, ick)

Clothes1: Tight-fitted black and dark aqua blue bodysuit in leather, for fighting. Leather gloves in black with studs along between the knuckles.

Clothes2: A long, black dress. Silk, very flowing. Crimson roses are sewn into the cloth along the neckline. Sits on her shoulders. Black silk gloves come to her elbows. Black tipped French nails (Instead of white tips they're black). High-heeled (3½ inches high on the heels, that is) black leather sandals, cords wrap up her calves. Always wears black eye makeup with this garb. This whole outfit is very feminine but fits her personality; only used in special occassions.

Weakness: Doesn't like water because she can't swim. Isn't exactly a blade master, so she can't go against a blade master otherwise she has a difficult time defending herself. Enjoys a challenge, but hates, and I mean hates, killing-- will only do so in self-defense or in the defense of another.

Strengths: Pro with the short blades she has on each hip. Very resourceful in fighting-- essentially, she can use anything from a wall to a stone for kicking off of, ect (Think Trinity style). She's very very fast in fighting, eheh. Much faster and much more agile than most good fighters.

Personality: She's usually thought of as cold, with an icy exterior that can't simply be broken with an ice pick. Her past has made her into what she appears to be-- cold and dark. Her sarcastic and ironic jokes make her sound rude, too, though she really isn't, she just has a different and deep view on life. Inside, however, she's very caring, soft, and warm. She shows much sympathy to the dead, which is why she hates killing. She's lost in thought often whenever she has the free time; she's bad about crying over small things. She wears her heart on her sleeve but tries very hard to block that part of herself out. She's witty, but she can get hurt very easily, letting small things get her down. Alaina tries to avoid people in general and doesn't share that much about herself to anyone. Her view is that no one truly understands her and trying to explain why she feels as she does, is too frustrating and difficult, so she doesn't try. She's somewhat of an insomniac, able to stay awake for several hours into the next day.

Speciality: Great at planning attacks and finding out information.

Weapons: Two black short blades-- they're both the same, but with intricate detailing. The blade is wrapped in engravings of dragons and flames, the crossgaurd/crosspiece is a shiny metal, probably developed with magic of some kind. The grip is wrapped in black leather that has very much so been broken in. The medium sized pommel is also made from the same strange metal as the crosspiece.

Family: Grew up with her family: her mother, her father, her sister, and her two brothers. They disappeared on the day of her 18th year and she's always been searching for them since.

Other Things: Her favourite genre of music is metal, any kind. She's always wanted someone to 'save her from herself', maybe that'll happen sometime in the near future. A small locket on a broken gold chain resides in a pouch in her suit or dress, somewhere on her body. The locket itself is shaped into a heart and has a picture of her two brothers and sister, mother and father. A ring on her finger, an Infinity Ring, is silver with twisting gold in the band to shape into infinity symbols, small diamonds sit in the center of each symbol. Her ears have three piercings, the top most piercing has a pink topaz's, followed by blue topaz's, followed by orange topaz's. She has a dogtag that reads 'Disassociative, #129-1023-102359' that symbolizes something unknown in her past. A small crimson rose is tatooed on the bottom of her foot, out of sight. Many people might concieve her as a bad person at first sight, but she really isn't.

Bluez
May 11, 2003, 04:26 AM
Can I have one for Christmas?

-Bluezy Bunny

Wild Angel
May 11, 2003, 08:41 PM
lol.. a what?

`Wildie

Bluez
May 12, 2003, 12:45 AM
An Alaina, of course. Or better yet for my birthday since it's sooner. Pwease? *Uses his cute bunny eyes*.

-Bluezy Bunny

Wild Angel
May 12, 2003, 12:48 AM
lol, sure. Alaina's personality is built off of mine. 0.o; Her second batch of clothing is based off the clothes I'm dying to get. ow.

`Wildie

VelKa
May 12, 2003, 07:19 AM
If you need suggestions for titles, feel free to ask me...I have a tendency to come up with titles and not story content, which explains all the piles of incomplete stories on my computer. ;-P

~velkasha

P.S. Is your MSN still gothicstereotype@hotmail.com ?

Bluez
May 12, 2003, 08:38 AM
Woo hoo! I think everyone kinda does the same thing with their characters... I did the same with Bluez. I didn't know Alaina was your star character, though. Ah well. As long as I got dibs! *Wraps Alaina up for his birthday*. Moo ha ha. *Looks at the clock, waiting for September... twiddles thumbs*.

In that case, feel free to add Bluez in if you wish (but don't go out of your way if it's any trouble).

Name: Bluez Bunny
Species: Bunny
Degree: Rogue
Weapon Preference: CG-1024 (Chaingun - 1024 bullets per second, a one-handed weapon intended for speed, damage, concealment, plenty of ammo, and barely any consideration for accuracy, but Bluez is more than experienced enough to compensate)
Powers: Bluez has an uncanny ability to ignore enchantments and see through illusions and deceit. He can also determine the motives of others, and see through most disguises. Whether this is magic or not has yet to be determined. He's also very fast and very sneaky.

Appearance: Dark blue bunny, black jumpsuit with a black overcoat, shades, and fingerless gloves. He's above average height, but not enough to stand out. He has a moderate build, neither bustling with muscles, nor scrawny.

History: Bluez was born in the middle of a large war between Rabbits and Elephants. His father was in the military, and was forced to move to a remote base. His mother, however, while pregnant with Bluez still wanted to live with his father, no matter how far or how dangerous it was. So when Bluez was born, he basically grew up on a military base for the first several years of his life. He then moved back to Carrotus, when the war was finally over. He's currently a freelance for the Metropolis military in order to get the most up-to-date weapons and technology.

Personality: Bluez prefers the shadows to standing out in the open. He's a quick wit, whether finding a means of getting out of a taxing situation, or just talking to others in general. He's a master of unconventional creativity, and utilizes it thoroughly throughout his career and personal life. Bluez prefers to keep his peers entertained and in good morale, despite his dark demeanor. He believes that he has no luck whatsoever, and will try in every situation not to rely on it at all. If Bluez has to rely on luck, he prefers not to follow through until the odds are drastically in his favor (with exception to situations that must be acted upon immediately). He'll fight hard (one way or another) to get control of a situation into his own paws. Bluez has no fear of death as long as he gets to take everyone down with him. Oh yeah, and he never takes off his shades. Don't ask.

There's probably more, but it would take several novels worth of pages to describe his personality... If you're stumped on something, there's no problem with asking me.

-Bluezy Bunny

4I Falcon
May 12, 2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Agent Megumi
If you need suggestions for titles, feel free to ask me...I have a tendency to come up with titles and not story content, which explains all the piles of incomplete stories on my computer. ;-P

I = dork. (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?threadid=7358)

Fawriel
May 12, 2003, 10:37 AM
So which description shall I put up? ;_;

Wild Angel
May 12, 2003, 10:54 AM
Piccolo:Anything rabbitish.

Bluez: I tend to over-do my descs...

`Wildie

Fawriel
May 12, 2003, 10:57 AM
Rabbitish? *gaspgaspgasp*
The only rabbit I have is a little girl.... o_o;;;

Batty Buddy
May 12, 2003, 11:00 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Originally posted by Piccolo
Rabbitish? *gaspgaspgasp*
The only rabbit I have is a little girl.... o_o;;;

heh heh heh...... (Notices people looking at him.)... Ummmm... Bye now...(Runs)

Coppertop
May 12, 2003, 11:57 AM
You don't need to give it a title right away. You're stalling, I know it. :D

Bluez
May 12, 2003, 04:14 PM
Is that good or bad, Wild? And are you suggesting I do the same? 'Cause if you insist...
Meanwhile, your description works for me *pets his present*.

-Bluezy Bunny

Wild Angel
May 14, 2003, 01:25 AM
Doesn't bother me any. I just figured since you were blue you'd have the blue eyes to go with it, too, so that's how I wrote it..

For everyone's information, I wrote the introduction, prefering to keep personalitys of characters under wraps and more so you getting to know the surroundings of my character which should display a bit about her and her past.

To read the introduction, click here. (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8030)

`Wildie

Bluez
May 14, 2003, 02:31 AM
Nope. Sorry. Bluez has black eyes. Not that he ever shows them to anyone. And I do have a reason, but I don't want to say (and no it's not 'cause I'm lazy).

-Bluezy Bunny

4I Falcon
May 14, 2003, 11:55 AM
Anything rabbitish.

`Wildie

Well, in that case, I have about fifteen characters you can choose from... [grin]