PDA

View Full Version : Aislinn

Wild Angel
Apr 13, 2003, 06:49 AM
Aislinn--
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1660783

First of a fairyish series.. *sighs* I can't sleep. It sucks! x.x Insomnia.. x.X

Anyways, yes that is a tear over her cheek. Not the swirls, the one 'splitting' her face. Hrm...

`Wildie

Anaiyu
Apr 13, 2003, 08:38 AM
Wow. That's really, really pretty, Wildie. :) I love how you stuck to the same "type" of color... Yellow-ish. Keep up the dang good work! :lol:

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 13, 2003, 10:35 AM
..Beautifulness, as always. o-o

*Is proud of you. ;P*

Bluez
Apr 13, 2003, 07:13 PM
What's this? Just a few minutes ago I was reading a post with you praising my art as better than yours, and then I see this! I'm never believing you again! This is awesome and beautiful and... and... it looks like a frickin' photograph! Augh!

*pant, pant* Okay, I'm better now. Usually I'd point out something I like or don't like, but it's hard this time because there's nothing I don't like and everything is perfect. You're one of few to ever get a rating like that from me, and it's more than well deserved.

-Bluezy Bunny

Captain Spam
Apr 13, 2003, 09:28 PM
Bluez: Eh, you'll get used to Wildie's ultra-l33t drawing skills. She doesn't really draw, she just takes pictures of her imagination and posts them. She's just that good.

Wild: Eh, you'll get used to Bluez. He loves picking apart people's drawings, which is why he loves my drawings so much.

Anyhoo, spiffing as usual. That nifty design on her face does make the pic unique. Still amazes me that you can get the hair to look so realistic like that. Wow.

Wild Angel
Apr 13, 2003, 10:32 PM
*gushes* I draw, I sketch, but I don't scan them. >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

`Wildie

Lama
Apr 15, 2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Wild Angel
*gushes* I draw, I sketch, but I don't scan them. >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

`Wildie

Aw, don't cry, I believe you. :)

The flawlessness of her skin (face) is reminiscent of 7 of 9's, where Jeri Ryan had to wear a mold of her face and breath through tubes to represent Borg perfection. I wonder, <i>where</i> is her head resting?