PDA

View Full Version : How bad is Radium at coloring with real pencils?

Radium
Apr 14, 2003, 05:55 PM
This is amazingly something I <i>didn't</i> color on a computer.
http://www.foxmage.com/Pirate.png

This is why the old-fashioned pirates died out; they <i>weren't</i> afraid of heights.

Batty Buddy
Apr 14, 2003, 07:01 PM
Ahoy Me Matey!!!!

Yar... That be a nasty lookin poker that scurvy sea-going fox lass be packin.

Captain Spam
Apr 14, 2003, 07:57 PM
I kinda like colored pencil drawings. They look more 'human'. Like there was more effort and soul in the coloring process.

That said, aye, that thar fox be carryin' one mean-lookin' halbred. :-) (halbred?)

Hare
Apr 15, 2003, 02:48 AM
Say, that is a nice peice of work there :). I like the perspective, as well.

Radium
Apr 15, 2003, 04:04 AM
I messed up a little on the left elbow, mainly because I was drawing in a car. I'm not sure what the weapon is; I tried to go for a "neptune" like look.

Arr.

Lama
Apr 15, 2003, 04:18 AM
How bad are you? Not very.

I like the multi colored hair and the curves of that pirate. :) The body is fine but her shoulders look like they're dislocated. Nevertheless, its pretty good for something not colored on a computer.

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 15, 2003, 04:22 AM
I bow down.

You ruxor. o-o Honestly.. *pets the pretty picture*

Fawriel
Apr 15, 2003, 07:04 AM
I hate you for getting more comments than me! ;b

I want your pencils. Grrrr....

Batty Buddy
Apr 15, 2003, 08:24 AM
Que Passa!!!!

By the way, there is one major coincedence going on here with subject matter:

I MYSELF have done a pirate fox picture. I've just uploaded it to Side7 today, as it is about taxes and today is the last day for us to send our taxes in(In Seattle Washington, that is. I don't know about other places.).

I just hope you don't think I'm stealing your idea: I actually had this one drawn out and planned since Febuary.

(Oh, and I forgot to mention that I feel the same about colored pencils as Spam does.)

Radium
Apr 15, 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Piccolo
I want your pencils. Grrrr....
Grovel at my high-tech equipment, matey.
http://www.foxmage.com/Stuff.jpg

Fawriel
Apr 15, 2003, 12:10 PM
With my extraordinary telekinetic powers, I managed to turn around that camera and capture a photo of Radiums real self!

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

http://biwidus.ch/pix/p08/0847b.jpg

I knew it!

Radium
Apr 15, 2003, 12:16 PM
Lol, that's scientifically impossible, as the camera has a manual focus knob, you wouldn't be able to get a pic that quality.

And I don't have a red musdache. And I look <i>good</i>.

Batty Buddy
Apr 15, 2003, 12:36 PM
Que Passa!!!!

I said it before, I'll say it again:
The Stand Up Comedy routines of Radium and Piccolo. Tickets available at Fandango.com.

Fawriel
Apr 15, 2003, 12:37 PM
Well,woulda been possible.
That guy is the representant of German humor.
He keeps making fun of others.
Half the people hate him, but he's (-) funny! Xb

And if you look so good, show!

And....ROFL,Batty! XD

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 15, 2003, 12:58 PM
Take a picture. NOW. :D

Radium
Apr 15, 2003, 01:16 PM
Gasp! It's Radium's HANDS!
http://www.foxmage.com/Hands.jpg
You better love this picture because I had to hold the camera in my mouth to take it. Twain devices taste nasty.

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 15, 2003, 03:46 PM
Hah. XD

*Pets the pretty picture.*

..Take one of yourself. ...Peesh? ;P

Radium
Apr 15, 2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by GuMmYBeAr!
*Pets the pretty picture.*

This thread now has four pictures. Are you petting the one of my hand, the table, the fox, or the German guy?

Fawriel
Apr 16, 2003, 12:06 AM
DEFINITELY Stefan Raab.

I mean,he's at least sexier than a chemical element that's marked as...eeheehee....:D

Radium
Apr 16, 2003, 03:35 AM
DEFINITELY Stefan Raab.
I mean,he's at least sexier than a chemical element that's marked as...eeheehee....:D

<i>All right, all right, c'mon, play nice... -CaptainSpam</i>

Fawriel
Apr 16, 2003, 07:40 AM
<i>HEY! That's a wee bit inappropriate, especially in this sense, even if it IS a science poster of some sort.</i>

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 16, 2003, 08:53 AM
...I wont comment on that picture, Faw... :D

But I bet Radium is prettier than.. er.. ..an uterus.

and Rad! I meant.. ..er.. Either the one you drew, or your hands.. both pretti pictures.. *pets*

Fawriel
Apr 16, 2003, 09:10 AM
*cries because Gummeh doesn't defend HIM when Radium calls him less sexy than a TABLE* ;_;

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 16, 2003, 11:45 AM
Aw, but ..*Defends Faw, and Radi at once*

..Everyone is pretty.

Be happy, now.

NOW.

;D

*Hugs*

Hare
Apr 16, 2003, 08:37 PM
Well... That's the first time I've ever heard anyone's looks being compared to a part of a female reproductive system... Did I read that right? There's also a Jazz enemy labeled as "Uterus" in JCS, I know, but you guys know what that is, right?

Interesting how this fighting is so entertaining. They should have Piccalo and Radium humor on comedy skits :P

Radium
Apr 17, 2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Hare
They should have Piccalo and Radium humor on comedy skits :P
HAH, Pic! He spelled your name like a redneck! That definately is meant to suggest something!

Spotinik
Apr 17, 2003, 04:03 AM
hehe..cool pic, Radium!

and.the prespective and the char are cool.

o_o for some reason I dunno, when i first saw the pic, I thought the fox wasn't wearing trousers..Oo cos the fox is red, and so the trousers..XD;;;;;but then i looked again and noticed she was wearing trousers..XD;;;;

but still, looks good even tho it's pencil colored.
^^''

Fawriel
Apr 17, 2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Radium
HAH, Pic! He spelled your name like a redneck! That definately is meant to suggest something!
My wild strength and manliness?:p

Btw, I didn't compare the way Radium looks to an uterus, but an UTERUS was with what the element RADIUM was marked in my chemistry book from school...:D

Radium
Apr 17, 2003, 12:18 PM
My wild strength and manliness?:p

I was actually commenting about your intelligence.
Btw, I didn't compare the way Radium looks to an uterus, but an UTERUS was with what the element RADIUM was marked in my chemistry book from school...:D [/B]
My science books have a picture of clinton squaredancing under the element "carbon". Never trust anything government funded.

Fawriel
Apr 17, 2003, 12:24 PM
I was actually commenting about your intelligence.

My science books have a picture of clinton squaredancing under the element "carbon". Never trust anything government funded.
So you want to call native Americans dumb?
*an angry mob of black people attacks Radium*

Radium
Apr 17, 2003, 01:23 PM
So you want to call native Americans dumb?
*an angry mob of black people attacks Radium*
First of all, Native Americans are not the same as African Americans. Native Americans originally came from America, and African Americans originally came from, well, Africa. Second, Native Americans aren't rednecks. Rednecks are, well, this: http://erikfoto.com/redneck.jpeg
Third, you used the present tense of "Attacks". It should be "attack".

Fawriel
Apr 17, 2003, 01:27 PM
Well excuse me I'm no American or so and thought Rednecks is a term used for indians....bah! Xb And my english is perfectly fine considering my age and location.

Radium
Apr 17, 2003, 01:30 PM
It dosn't have to do with Americans or english, I'm simply better than you.

Batty Buddy
Apr 17, 2003, 01:35 PM
Que Passa!!!!

First of all, Native Americans are not the same as African Americans. Native Americans originally came from America, and African Americans originally came from, well, Africa.

Well, actually if you wanna get REALLY technical, Native American didn't orginally come from America either... They were just here before all those OTHER people.

Originally posted by dalspots
o_o for some reason I dunno, when i first saw the pic, I thought the fox wasn't wearing trousers..Oo cos the fox is red, and so the trousers..XD;;;;;but then i looked again and noticed she was wearing trousers..XD;;;;

Same thing with me, except I looked again and thought she was wearing some kind of oddly-shaped boot...

I need to get out more.

Radium
Apr 17, 2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Batty Buddy
Well, actually if you wanna get REALLY technical, Native American didn't orginally come from America either... They were just here before all those OTHER people.
Well, if you want to get REEEEEEEALY technical, we all originated around eastern Asia. Native Americans are simply the people who crossed the bearing land bridge into Alaska, and had the Americas to themselves until Spanish ships sailed west.

Radium
Apr 17, 2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by dalspots

She's not red; actually she's orangish-pinkish-backish-reddish-brownish-accidently-used-a-litle-bit-of-purple-ish tan. I was working in the dark; the purple pencil looked like dark brown. I think I covered that mistake up rather nicely.

Fawriel
Apr 17, 2003, 01:47 PM
She has zombie eyes.

Radium
Apr 17, 2003, 01:52 PM
She has zombie eyes.
No. Zombie eyes are grey or red. These are pink. Dangit, nobody I draw has pupils. Pupils manage to take something away from a character unless they're done just right.

GuMmYBeAr!
Apr 17, 2003, 03:22 PM
*Hugs Faw and Radi*

Hush, you two...

Lama
Apr 17, 2003, 04:17 PM
My advice: Listen to Gene. http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/images/icons/icon14.gif

Fawriel
Apr 18, 2003, 08:24 AM
Her eyes seem to absorb light. Makes them seem liveless. Just saying.

I claim this page in the name of Doh. And in the name of annoyance. And some other stuff.

Lama
Apr 19, 2003, 05:48 AM
Oh my CrazyDiscoJesus! Fawriel just claimed page 2 of Radium's thread... What kind of war will this bring about?!

Radium
Apr 19, 2003, 07:44 AM
Quickly my minions! Fetch me my sword!

Fawriel
Apr 19, 2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Lama
Oh my CrazyDiscoJesus! Fawriel just claimed page 2 of Radium's thread... What kind of war will this bring about?!
FUNKYTOWN !!!!!!!!!!

Radium
Apr 19, 2003, 07:53 AM
FUNKYTOWN !!!!!!!!!!
You will die for using a color called "Tomato"!

Fawriel
Apr 19, 2003, 07:55 AM
Minions, fetch me my greenhouse!

Snowball
Apr 19, 2003, 11:18 AM
yay, not bad... actually very amazing, some non-computer stuff... how to do it? :)