PDA

View Full Version : Art I did while on vacation in California :). Colored pencil.

Hare
May 22, 2003, 11:41 PM
Hey :). I'm finally back at my computer, and so I scanned my art I did while away.

*Edited*

Wait no! that is the wrong one!!! AAA! Ok, I'll get the rigt one... I hope nobody saw that link.

http://purrhead.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/disneylandtripart.html

THIS is the right link... heh. That earlier one was art for a friend.

Hare
May 23, 2003, 03:08 AM
The rabbit with the brown hair, talking to the otter, is Hare, my character. I'm told that he really resembles me RL.

The scanner needed a bit more tuning, so the colors are a bit darker than they should be. Beasty is supposed to be more of an orange, not so red.

I dedicated the Beasty in the waves picture to God, because it looks so nice :).

The skunk girl in the red and blue clothes is wearing the same clothes as one of my purrhead character wore... except Jessey wore a dress, instead of a skirt.

Radium
May 23, 2003, 03:47 AM
Wow, that stuff looks great! Amazing pencil-coloring =P.

Batty Buddy
May 23, 2003, 08:33 AM
Que Passa!!!!

"Look what happens when I flex all my muscles at the same time..."
-Aylee
Sluggy Freelance

Prozac Beastie makes me smile. /\:lol:/\ Especially with those tails.

"...I look just like a flower..."
-Aylee
Sluggy Freelance

And the sunset picture kind of makes me think of one of those mermaids on the rocks pictures.

Captain Spam
May 23, 2003, 01:13 PM
Hey, nifty indeed. Smooth lines and coloring. And Prozac Beastie IS a bit silly. :-)

Fawriel
May 23, 2003, 01:28 PM
Haha, cool! ^_^

Very beautiful work on the wavelady, too....

And a cool character you have. ^.^

Hare
May 23, 2003, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the comments :)

I don't know, I can get pretty geeky. I MIGHT share a photo of me, with you guys... It is a picture of me totally unprepared to have my picture taken, and I have this rediculous spaced out smug expression, and my eyes are all lazy looking.

Er, of course I'll have to show a picture of me looking cool, too, to make up for it.

Batty B, I was thinking the same thing about the beasty on the rock picture. It makes me wonder if she stole Ariel's, rock... I imagine if a Beasty were to swim, they'd move like a squid with all those tails :).

Radium
May 23, 2003, 06:01 PM
I seem to remember seeing a picture of you somewhere... I think it was you sticking your head in a scanner.

Hare
May 23, 2003, 06:22 PM
...I'm never going to live that picture down, am I? hahaha.

Radium
May 23, 2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Hare
...I'm never going to live that picture down, am I? hahaha.
I was bored, so I translated that quote back and fourth though every language in the BabelFish translator. After 8 (mis)translations, it ended up as <i>"Assuredly, does not clear together of the image of from where to the place to that comes with my thing I? }hahaha{."</i>

Wow. I truely do need a life.

Hare
May 23, 2003, 08:14 PM
Noooo, you don't need a life, you are just life impaired. :)

Batty Buddy
May 24, 2003, 10:08 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Originally posted by Hare
I imagine if a Beasty were to swim, they'd move like a squid with all those tails :).

Hmmm... I was thinking of one swimming more like a torpedo, using the tails as a propeller... but then there'd be problems with them getting tangled and stuff...

Hare
May 26, 2003, 12:41 AM
Hmm, I bet beasties would be the fastest swimmers, between them, skunks, and rabbits. Only because of the tail propulsion, though :)... they would probably be the hardest to animate, too. ( so...many ... darn... tails!!!!)