PDA

View Full Version : How did Stillet? do it?

Tubz
Jun 10, 2003, 10:53 AM
How did he make all his data on the left of his posts bold?

Trafton
Jun 10, 2003, 11:01 AM
What browser are you using? It looks normal to me.

~ Traft

Tubz
Jun 10, 2003, 11:29 AM
Browser/Internet: WalMart Connect (the one you guys keep banning my IP from)
Internet: Internet Explorer 6

Trafton
Jun 10, 2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by JJ Tublear
Browser/Internet: WalMart Connect (the one you guys keep banning my IP from)
You are not being banned...you share your AOL IP with so many other people sometimes the ban overlaps.

Internet: Internet Explorer 6
Hmm. Does it still look as if it is bold? Regardless, it is not bold; you must have some odd browser configuration. Does this happen with anyone else's member information sidebar?

~ Traft

Tubz
Jun 10, 2003, 11:44 AM
Nope, and anyway I know i'm not being banned, it's just annoying. No other people's sidebars are like Stillet?'s.

Trafton
Jun 10, 2003, 11:47 AM
Is Stiletto's name displaying as "Stillet?" with the question mark? Try looking for posts by people such as BunnyElmer with special characters in their name. Are their sidebars bold, as well?

~ Traft

Tubz
Jun 10, 2003, 11:52 AM
Stilleto's name is being displayed as both Stillet? and Stilleto. As he has 2 accounts. No, his is the only name with the bold sidebar.

Trafton
Jun 10, 2003, 12:01 PM
No, he only has one account. It is just that your browser is incapable of displaying his name in certain situations, like many other browsers.

Regardless, it if it displaying as "Stilet?" that means either the T or an O is being interpreted as something else (as there is only one question mark), and it could be why the text is bold. Just a guess.

No matter the reason, it is just a local browser display thing; there is no way to make the sidebar information bold.

~ Traft