PDA

View Full Version : Thought of returning...

Xion
Jun 24, 2003, 07:25 AM
I'm thinking about creating a new story...Anybody want in?

Name: Project C.H.A.O.S. (Working title)
Time: 3275 AD
Setting: The universe (everywhere, my friends)

Backstory: A young man, whose name is unknown but goes by the alias Xion, within his colledge class learns about the shattering of seven gems to keep them away from evil thoughts, where these gems held infinite power. Now broken, the gems have small amounts of power. Xion, who has created a large falcon-like robotic suit, is out to recreate the seven legendary gems and gain ultomate control for the use of good. Funny thing is: So is somebody else! As the gems were scattered to prevent them to be used for evil, they are being recollected by evil. Therefore, Xion must travel the universe within his custom-built spaceship, a Raider-class named "The Anarchist" for his feel about law. Xion finds new friends, and enemies, within his quest for the gems. As Xion travels through a Bazzaar on a nearby planet, he finds a pendant with seven small crystals...More on this pendant in the story.

Charectors: Robot Xion (my chara), and others will join as they go along.

Needed: An evil captain of a large company to oppose Xion, and his lower minions, along with friends for Xion.

Ideas, comments, questions? I'll start writing the opening that gives a more detailed backstory to the seven gems. :)

(And if you're wondering, I did borrow this idea from the Seven Chaos Emeralds, but they don't do what they do in the story!! And CHAOS is an acronym, that will be in the first chapter...:p)

4I Falcon
Jun 24, 2003, 09:23 AM
You can use Falcon, considering he's the only human character I've got.

Judging by the way you wrote your prologue, I'd say that this is going to be a very interesting story. I wait enthusiastically for more.

Xion
Jun 24, 2003, 09:35 AM
You can use Falcon, considering he's the only human character I've got.

Judging by the way you wrote your prologue, I'd say that this is going to be a very interesting story. I wait enthusiastically for more.
They don't have to be human...Xion will be going to other planets in the story...:)

Coppertop
Jun 24, 2003, 09:42 AM
You could use either of mine. I don't care if I'm a bad guy :D

Blade Nightflame
Jun 25, 2003, 01:36 AM
You can use my character and my planet,The planet's name is Planet Zenus,my characters is just called MC,And please don't make me looked Power Crazed and like "I AM MC I AM SO GOD MODED THAT NO BODY CAN BE ME!! NYAH!!",Just make me as normal,P.S. I am on the side of good,My planet is bigger than 500 Jupiters and Sun's twogether

Good luck on your story! ;)

Radium
Jun 25, 2003, 04:36 AM
Use any of my characters and I will kill you.

Coppertop
Jun 25, 2003, 06:43 AM
*points at Radium and chortles*

For some reason I don't think he wants you to use his characters ... :lol:

4I Falcon
Jun 25, 2003, 07:00 AM
They don't have to be human...Xion will be going to other planets in the story...:)

Oh. Well, in that case, use any of my characters.

And please don't make me looked Power Crazed and like "I AM MC I AM SO GOD MODED THAT NO BODY CAN BE ME!! NYAH!!"

*cough*

My planet is bigger than 500 Jupiters and Sun's twogether

Your planet would implode under its own gravity. I'd suggest considering a new home planet.

Ninja
Jun 25, 2003, 07:05 AM
Uh, Xion, just give me a Linkin Park obessed guy who is really stealthy with dagger/stealth killings/etc and always turns on music at the wrong time and gets busted.

acid
Jun 25, 2003, 08:59 AM
Hmm... I really need to make a profile for Jiaike, don't I?

I was thinking he could be one of your bad guys... Wait one second while I write up his profile.

Edit: It's up now.

Blackraptor
Jun 25, 2003, 02:09 PM
Put me in. I think my nickname describes well enough what I am, and my description (my latest one) is somewhere in "Everybody's characters". Please don't make me a penguin or prepare to be salped with trout or stuff.

Xion
Jun 25, 2003, 04:41 PM
<center><b><font size="5">Chapter 1: Prelude to Chaos</font></b></center>

“Chaos was once all around us,” says the teacher with a thick accent, “Until it was sealed into seven gems representing their own powers.” The teacher pulls down a chart showing the seven gems from the top. “Green represented speed. The bearer of the gem could run at the speed of sound. Red represented strength, giving the bearer the ability to move planets with one slam of their fists. Purple represented the mind, and how it could be manipulated. The bearer could control other people’s minds and see into them as if they were their own. White represented time, and the bearer could change the speed of his world. The bearer could make time go fast, slow, and the masters could even make it reverse. Yellow gave vitality, a so-called fountain of youth as the bearer would not age nor fatigue. Sky blue left the bearer in control of the skies, the power of levitation. Dark blue gave the bearer the power of…Sir are you listening to me?” A thud of a head hitting a desk is heard from the back. The young man, about 23, was orphaned at birth, never having a loving family. His date of birth is unknown, but prefers the tenth day of the eighth month as his birthday since that was when he arrived at the orphanage so long ago. Fair skinned, somewhat thin, and about 5’10” in height. Having brown hair and hazel eyes, he wasn’t exactly considered ‘cute’ by many, perhaps why his parents abandoned him. A mechanic at heart, he took an old trader ship and created his own ship for travel. “Sir, were you paying attention?” bolts the teacher.
“Yes sir, I was,” Replies the young man.
“Good, then tell me what the Green gem granted the bearer?” The teacher smirks.
“Speed.” This was quite a calm reply from somebody who was sleeping, leaving the teacher stunned. “I learned about this before.”
“You have, eh?” Questions the teacher. “Then tell the class what the Dark Blue gem grants.”
“Okay.” The young man clears his throat. “The dark blue gem contains the power of light. Ironic that is light-biased would be in such a dark colored gem. Anyways, the bearer has the ability to create streams of light energy from his or her own hands.” The teacher nods. “This gem was powerful enough to suck a star dry for one blast.”
“Impressive!” the teacher exclaims applauding. The rest of the class applauds with the teacher. “You may sit down now.” The young man sits.
“Now,” the teacher says, “These gems were so powerful, if they got into the wrong hands it would mean total disaster. So they were shattered into 23 pieces, two making up the top, ten around the bottom outside, ten around the inside, and the heart of the jewel. The heart has unlimited power, but it does not have it’s full strength. That’s why one’s own mind comes into play, or our own ‘chaos’. This power is neutral, and can be funneled into the gem through contact to create its full power. However, only masters and geniuses can use this because of its large mental drain. Though, it can be altered, to perhaps give it a hyper boost or to not use much of your own energy using its granted power.” The bell rings, end of class. “Class, since this was the last day of the semester, you will have exams tomorrow. Please study up, or you will fail my Quantum Mechanics class!”

The young man goes back to his apartment in the 26th block of the 9th sector of the station. “Another day, another waste of my life. If only there was something that I could do that was worth something to this world.” The young man stretches and gives a yawn. He looks outside to see a headline that gives him inspiration: MULTI-BILLIONARE BUYS FRAGMENT OF WHITE CHAOS DIAMOND FOR HALF A BILLION DOLLARS. “I could use a little spare money…perhaps if I get the entire gems, I’ll become rich! Maybe I can get them and use them for helping the world! That’ll give me reason to live.” The young man then opens up his closet to find a large suit of armor. The young man strokes the arm of the shell and breathes out “Xion.” The young man then starts to fit the armor on, two legs, the body, two arms, and then the helmet. The helmet, shaped like a falcon’s head, is equipped with many sensors. The young man then breathes out through the microphone “Login. Codename, Xion.” A feminine voice from inside the helmet says “Login. Name accepted. Voiceprint, accepted. Hello Xion.”

Xion then runs off to the ship dock to his ship. A sign next to the dock of his ship says “DOCK 56, XION, THE ANARCHIST.” Another person sees Xion head to the ship, so he yells “That is one disgusting name for a ship!” Xion ignores him, and undocks. The Raider-class ship was once a merchant’s ship Xion got extremely cheap and changed it himself. The ship is about 49 feet long, about 15 feet high, and maybe 12 feet wide. Crude, but a large red A within a circle on the left side of the ship marks its name.

A short trip to the desert planet of Gruand, Xion lands in an available port. The bustling city is full of peddlers, merchants, and other people looking for a bargain. Xion passes by a jewelry stall when one of the sensors goes off…Seven Chaos Signatures! Xion looks at a single pendant with seven small jewels embedded within it. The seven hearts of the gems! “How much for the pendant?” Xion asks the merchant. The merchant then points to a sign above his head: ALL JEWELS ARE 5,000 CREDITS. NO HAGGLE. Xion checks his card, 7,214 credits. Xion then says, “I would like to buy the pendant.” The merchant nods, and pulls out a scanner. Xion slides his card, and sees the number go down to 2,214 credits. The merchant nods and hands Xion the pendant. “The seven hearts. Infinite power.” A smirk hits Xion’s face.

The story has just begun, and Xion controls the biggest piece of each gem. Will Xion learn how to use it? And where are the remaining 154 pieces of the gems? Xion’s story has just begun.

4I Falcon
Jun 25, 2003, 04:42 PM
Heehee... Blackraptor penguin...

Xion
Jun 26, 2003, 10:06 AM
Heehee... Blackraptor penguin...
That's because I call him "Blackrappy" :p

Anyways, I know I posted the first chapter kinda quick, but what did you think of it?

4I Falcon
Jun 26, 2003, 10:25 AM
Wow. I just realized my last post came after the first chapter of the story. Stupid, stupid me.

The chappie looks extremely good. If the rest of the story proves to be this well-written, I'll be sticking around here to read it frequently.

Although, I find it kind of strange that the vendor of the Chaos Pendant, holding a piece of all seven of the Chaos Gems, would part with it for only 5000cr... the same price as any other gem jewelry... :confused:

Xion
Jun 26, 2003, 10:36 AM
Most people don't know what it is untill it is too late...so he didn't know he thought it was just seven other everyday gems. Xion's scanners however let him hone in on certain people using Chaos gems via their signatures. :)

Radium
Jun 26, 2003, 10:46 AM
The story sounds supiciously like something MC would write, following one supreme unstoppable force pwning the universe. I suggest (just a suggestion) you take away the robot suit, increase the size of the enemy's legions of terror, and add an agonizingly annoying sidekick that just gets in the way.

4I Falcon
Jun 26, 2003, 11:57 AM
So, basically: Have Xion's armour blown away by several large blasts, give the bad guy a cloning machine capable of doubling his forces, and put Faw into the story. :D

Xion
Jun 26, 2003, 12:44 PM
put Faw into the story. :DI was think ing somewhere along the lines of Ninja!

And Radium: This may sound like something MC would write, but it's nowhere near that quality. :)

Edit by Ducky: Might of been in jest, but it's still an attack. *gazes at the ceiling*

Radium
Jun 26, 2003, 01:05 PM
So, basically: Have Xion's armour blown away by several large blasts, give the bad guy a cloning machine capable of doubling his forces, and put Faw into the story. :D

EEeeeeexactly!

Blade Nightflame
Jun 29, 2003, 03:14 AM
Hey now wait a minute!!! I mabye a bit psycho powered in my stories and pwn the universe,But.....My stories have what i couldn't keep away,So if you include me in this story,try your best not to make me power crazed,plus in Planet Zenus,the planet will be the size of earth with an orange sky,(Probably a super smart scientist),Ain't it the truth?,PLUS,Cool story :)

Xion
Jun 29, 2003, 08:23 AM
Okay, I'm trying to figure out what planet to go to next...Give me ideas or I'll go to MC's planet Zenus for Chapter 2.

acid
Jun 29, 2003, 12:35 PM
Diamondus
Tubelectric
Medivo
Lenti
Technoir
Orbitus
Fanolint
Scraparap
Megairbase (um... Maybe its not really a planet...)
Turtemple
Nippius
Jungrock
Marbelara
Sluggion
Dreempipes
Pezrock
Chrysilis
Exoticus
Industrius
Muckamok
Raneforus
Stonar
Deckstar
Ceramicus
Deserto
Lagunicus

Xion
Jun 29, 2003, 04:11 PM
Nice list of names Acid...too bad I only know what a few look like.

4I Falcon
Jun 29, 2003, 05:43 PM
And then there's CT's fantastic list of planet names for JJ2...

Jack, Firefox, and Headcheese are currently located on the planet Anville, a heavily colonized planet, with tall skyscrapers and factories galore. Understandably it has a dark orange sky, and the waters around are a murky green-brown. If you need specifics, they can be found somewhere in Tox City, the industrial center of Anville, wiping out a revolt. They'll probably have just finished by the time Xion gets there... :D

Blade Nightflame
Jun 30, 2003, 02:23 AM
You don't need to visit Planet Zenus in Chapter 2,you can visit it at anytime,I also don't mind you using some of my characters like Omnius: My friend,Klara: My cousin,(Not megaman)X: my best partner.
*floats up about 2km's* Sorry......i gotta go
See ya! *teleports*

4I Falcon
Jun 30, 2003, 02:54 AM
Okay... let's see how many planet names I remember from XG2...

Aquanor - A watery planet, generally dominated by oceans. About 15% of the planet's exterior surface is land. Somewhat industrialized; you can always see a crane or something in action in the distance.
Sensara - The ruins planet. Some species had colonized this planet years back, but now they've apparently abandoned it. Buildings are still generally standing, but now they're overrun by moss and plantlife.
Farron - Imagine a world where the flowers are twenty stories tall, and you've got Farron. Apart from the normal-looking grass, the plants are enormous. Luckily there's no atmosphere-scraping trees.
Lumania - A lush planet, covered in grassy plains, and blanketed by a soft blue sky. Several small buildings project a narrow cone of blue energy some meters into the air, giving light at night and generally being aesthetically attractive all the time.
Meza Virs - The jungle planet. Sunlight is hardly visible through the thick cover of the foliage, but the planet is still swelteringly hot. Surprisingly, there are a few cities on the planet built by those who can stand the heat.
Canous - A snowy, mountainous planet, where there's always a blizzard within a kilometer of your position. Needless to say, it's very cold here; thanks to the mountainous crags, it's also difficult to traverse the surface of the planet without falling somewhere.
Tethra - A planet covered in desert. Anywhere you look, there's harsh orange sand everywhere around you. There are some large stone figures scattered around the planet, and there's one large, main city, with the only source of water on Tethra.
Anville - This planet is completely industrialized. It's hard to look in any direction and not find a tall structure looming back at you. The air is chokingly smoggy, and the sky is a deathly maroon, but the ground (artificial, of course) is warm to the touch.
Hydra Prime - A big ball of water. Several structures have been built under the surface of the planet-wide ocean, and despite its inundation it has been well-colonized. From any of the structures you can look out of the glass walls and observe the aquatic life.
Cordilon - The most lethal planet of the bunch. This planet's high cliffs serve purpose to several deaths, accidental or otherwise, and the burning sulphur lakes don't help much. However, there are those who are brave enough to try to colonize the planet.

Coppertop
Jul 1, 2003, 12:14 PM
*takes notes*

The story sounds supiciously like something MC would write, following one supreme unstoppable force pwning the universe. I suggest (just a suggestion) you take away the robot suit, increase the size of the enemy's legions of terror, and add an agonizingly annoying sidekick that just gets in the way.

<s> ... like Kaz?</s>

Coppertop
Jul 1, 2003, 12:15 PM
Oh yeah, awesome beginning, even if it does seem a little one-sided in Xion's favor ....

Xion
Jul 2, 2003, 01:21 PM
Oh yeah, awesome beginning, even if it does seem a little one-sided in Xion's favor ....
Don't worry, I have an idea to even it out in chapter 2...

Here's a little inside information: Xion has only 7 pieces, while the enemy has about twenty. Which twenty, I don't know.

Blackraptor
Jul 2, 2003, 01:34 PM
>(!!!!!

Foo penguin heads.

Anyways, planet idea:
Mudicus:
A swamp covered planet, it lies many deep and unknown secrets. Covered in deep swamps and marshes, it is a home to many wonderous creatures. One of the most famous, the giant Serpent Fish, living in the abyss of the deep swamps. The depth of the swamps can reach up to 2000 feet, and in the abyss is where many dangerous creatures lurk. Travelling through the swamps one must be vary of the dangerous Slaughter Fish, which can come in a variety of sizes ranging up to 6 feet in lenght. The Slaughter Fish is known for it's ferocious, carnivorous eating habits and poses a threat to any passing creatures. The swamps also contain many valuable treasures such as gems and trinkets, which were from a goblin race which died out long ago. Several centuries ago there was a huge war beetween goblin races on this planet which wiped many of them out, and the rest are thought to have died out several years later. There are many goblin ruines still left on the more solid parts of the planet, though they contain valuable items, they are common burrows for the Vyriath, an armored carnivorous creature resembling a mutated armodillo. Many people visit this planet to attempt to raid the valuable treasures, but most paid for it with their lives.

*awaits reply from Xion*

Radium
Jul 2, 2003, 01:50 PM
I noticed in the story that it changes from past to present tense a lot. And I don't really understand, how can Xion's sensors pick up the gems if he just randomly decides to start this quest one day? If he can just say "find me the gem", what stops him from saying "find me the holy grail"<s> or "find me a job"</s>.

Besides that it's good. <s>154 pieces... please don't make it one per chapter....</s>

4I Falcon
Jul 2, 2003, 03:39 PM
<s>154 pieces... please don't make it one per chapter....</s>

Why not? Xion has teh skillz0rs, if I do say so myself.

Or something stupid like that.

Xion
Jul 3, 2003, 05:27 PM
>(!!!!!

Foo penguin heads.

Anyways, planet idea:
Mudicus:
A swamp covered planet, it lies many deep and unknown secrets. Covered in deep swamps and marshes, it is a home to many wonderous creatures. One of the most famous, the giant Serpent Fish, living in the abyss of the deep swamps. The depth of the swamps can reach up to 2000 feet, and in the abyss is where many dangerous creatures lurk. Travelling through the swamps one must be vary of the dangerous Slaughter Fish, which can come in a variety of sizes ranging up to 6 feet in lenght. The Slaughter Fish is known for it's ferocious, carnivorous eating habits and poses a threat to any passing creatures. The swamps also contain many valuable treasures such as gems and trinkets, which were from a goblin race which died out long ago. Several centuries ago there was a huge war beetween goblin races on this planet which wiped many of them out, and the rest are thought to have died out several years later. There are many goblin ruines still left on the more solid parts of the planet, though they contain valuable items, they are common burrows for the Vyriath, an armored carnivorous creature resembling a mutated armodillo. Many people visit this planet to attempt to raid the valuable treasures, but most paid for it with their lives.

*awaits reply from Xion*

MY GOD THAT PLANET IS PERFECT FOR THE STORY!!

@Radium: VVeerryy funny. Don't worry, you'll be seeing one of your charectors making a cameo in the story. :p Note: A cameo is not a usage, so I am not Using them, I am just merely putting them in the background...hah!

Also, Xion was just going there to find some kind of stuff there. I'll try to provide a reason for him checking there in chapter three...:p

Blackraptor
Jul 3, 2003, 05:29 PM
>)

Then all is going according to plan....

Xion
Jul 4, 2003, 12:04 PM
<center><font size="+2">Chapter 2: Not Alone</font></center>

“Excellent…” says a man from within the shadows. On the planet of Quartz, on the outskirts of Star System 209, houses one of the most famous of star craft factories. “Nobody would know what their money is going toward.” The man speaking is the owner of the company. One of his workers is holding one half of the crown of the Red Chaos Gem. “Show me what that can do.” The young man nods, motions to two other people with a large rock on a cart. The two men alone can barely move the rock. The man with the Gem fragment then flicks it with his finger and the rock turns to dust. “Excellent! Hand it to me.” A glove extends from the shadow. The young man hands him the gem, holding his head in pain. “Now! Away with you all!” The gem glows in the dark, as the man moves back to a chair. All the people in the room leave, as two guards close the door.

The man then presses a button on his chair. The lights above him turn on, revealing him. A robotic suit, like Xion’s, is shown. Black, except for a little red and white around the joints, with a shark’s head. This is whom they call “him”. He has no name known to the outside. A businessman’s mind within a psychotic killer’s body with one thing on his mind: The seven Chaos Gems. He walks over to the wall, with a mural from a very ancient civilization depicting one man standing tall over a large field of dead bodies. The man presses one of the men’s faces on the ground, and the picture rises to display a very wide area that houses seven small bowls. A laser field blocks anybody from entering, so the man punches in a few numbers on a keypad on the bottom frame. The laser field dissipates and the man places the fragment in a bowl with two other pieces of the gem. “Well…Twenty pieces, just a hundred and forty-one more to go.” In another bowl, there are seven fragments of the Yellow gem. The white bowl is empty, while the green bowl has the full crown. The sky blue and dark blue bowls contained two pieces each, as well as the purple contained a crown and an inside piece.

“I find it hard to believe,” the man is thinking out loud, “that the smallest of the gems are the most powerful. I want to know where they are!” The man presses the C button on the keypad, and the laser field reappears and the painting lowers to hide the pieces again. “The larger pieces do contain more energy and power, but they are just one-shot things until they need to recharge again. Unless we use the bearer’s mind which many amateurs do.” The man smirks. “That’s how I got that many yellow fragments, too many people were using it too much and killing their mind. How ironic that the gem that restores health could kill you!” A buzzer goes off at the man’s chair. The man rushes over and presses a button below a speaker. “Yes?” The man releases the button.

“I am sorry to bother you, but we have just received a tip that there is another gem fragment within the system.” The garbled voice says from the speaker. “Shall we go and retrieve it?”

“You have full permission and privilege to get that gem.” The man says, holding the button. “You may use force if necessary. Although I am a kind man, use force as a last resort. Blow them up, just get me that fragment!” The man releases the button. The man sighs and says “Why couldn’t they have left the gems intact? It would have been much easier.”

So Xion is not the only one with Chaos Gems on the brain…And who is this man that is going after them? Would the gems be used for good or for bad? Will we ever find this man’s name out? Where is Xion? These questions will be answered in chapter three!

Blade Nightflame
Jul 6, 2003, 01:56 PM
*crashes into earth* Sorry about that.
Xion i am not forcing you to do this but,is the story gonna have higher intelligence,similar like 30000 years in the future?
Who's the enemy of the story your making,Xion?
(Crashing into the planet earth really hurts)

4I Falcon
Jul 6, 2003, 02:09 PM
If Xion told you who/what the enemy was, it would ruin the suspense, you facehead.

Maow.

Xion
Jul 6, 2003, 04:30 PM
We will learn of the enemy, and what relation he has to Xion...:p

Coppertop
Jul 8, 2003, 10:03 AM
Radium's going to kill you, you know ...

Interesting bad guy ...

4I Falcon
Jul 8, 2003, 10:28 AM
Why do I get the suspicious feeling that Copper knows something the rest of us don't?

Xion
Jul 8, 2003, 11:21 AM
No idea...The only person here that knows the enemy's name is...ME! Ahahahahahh...After I reveal it, I'll put up a full chara for others to use. :)

Page claim in the name of Colored High Advancement Of Systems (CHAOS)

Blade Nightflame
Jul 10, 2003, 03:37 AM
Are Jazz,Spaz and Lori gonna be in this story? Is the enemy Devan or Dtsh?

4I Falcon
Jul 10, 2003, 04:38 AM
If Xion told you who/what the enemy was, it would ruin the suspense, you facehead.

Maow.

You weren't paying attention the first time I said this, so I'm saying it again.

Xion
Jul 10, 2003, 08:58 AM
MC: I'll see to that later...

And if you want to know who the enemy is, look around...you may find his name. :p

4I Falcon
Jul 10, 2003, 09:27 AM
CLUE! *pounces on the clue*

Blackraptor
Jul 11, 2003, 11:24 AM
*waits for his part to appear in the story*

Anyways, I like the chapters, though based on the circumstances so far I'd say this story would have a great number of chapters, due to the speed the events are progressing in, and the amount of gems to collect. Though I can always be wrong, of course.

Xion
Jul 11, 2003, 05:35 PM
*waits for his part to appear in the story*

Anyways, I like the chapters, though based on the circumstances so far I'd say this story would have a great number of chapters, due to the speed the events are progressing in, and the amount of gems to collect. Though I can always be wrong, of course.
I'm expecting about 20 chapters...maybe more maybe less. I do not know for sure.

And falcon, where do you see the clue? :)

Radium
Jul 11, 2003, 05:39 PM
Am I the first to notice that this entire thing is written in the present tense? It's not a bad thing, but it certainly is unique.

4I Falcon
Jul 11, 2003, 10:51 PM
And if you want to know who the enemy is, look around...you may find his name. :p

Obviously.

Radium
Jul 12, 2003, 07:12 AM
You should have made the enemy fly a giant trojan-horse shaped ship called the <i>censorhorse</i>. The story Xion could have the same enemies as the real one =P.

Xion
Jul 12, 2003, 08:00 AM
Radium: If there was a WT profile on Derby I would place him in the story.

And also, Thanks for noticing. I like to make my storiles like that. :)

Xion
Aug 3, 2003, 10:27 AM
*bump*

Chapter 3 will be coming VVEERRYY Soon!

4I Falcon
Aug 3, 2003, 03:15 PM
/me continues to tap his foot impatiently.

Coppertop
Aug 4, 2003, 05:37 AM
Yeah

Xion
Aug 4, 2003, 12:37 PM
Like promised...
<hr>
Chapter 3: Old times

Xion heads back to one of his old haunts, a large ship floating around a planet very lush and green with life. A planet like Earth, but not very inhabited by people. The large ship, housing a large metropolis of housing complexes and shops, with a special area sectioned off for traders and warriors. Xion has a licence and gains access to this area.

Xion docks in the port near the shops, and goes up to the check counter. "Oh! Xion! It has been at least a month since I saw you last," the teller says. "How can I help you?"
"Withdrawl, items. Give me a list please." Xion replies as if he wants something. The teller nods and gives him a small hand-held computer on a security string. Xion scrolls through the list using a jog dial on the left side of the computer, and selecting a few things using a button on the right side. Xion then hands it back, noticing something on the teller's computer. "Stocks?" Xion asks.
"Money market. The price of meseta has skyrocketed. Look at this," The teller points at the computer. "With the advent of charge weapons outside of the Pioneer 2 area, Meseta has become one of the most rare pieces of money and most wanted."
"I have about eight-hundred thousand meseta..." Xion smirks. "What is the current price?"
"Currently it is at 12 credits per meseta." A shocked look hits Xion's face. "Would you like to sell some of your meseta?"
"Yes! Sell 200,000 Meseta to the market." Xion says fairly quickly, so he doesn't miss the deal. "That gives me about 2.4 million credits." The teller nods, and pulls out a machine for credit cards. Xion swipes his card, and his new total is shown. "Nice. Thank you!"
"Your welcome." the teller says.

Xion turns around to see several beams of green light. "A telepipe!" Xion says. "Who's down there?" A flash of light, and out comes Gradient, a Force as tall as Xion, with a black robe highlighted with a Light Blue trim with a bandana and dull silver hair. "Nice to see you here!" Gradient puts away his cards up his sleeve.
"Xion! What are you doing here?" Gradient says shockingly.
"Just picking up some equipment." Xion says, "Along with getting some spare credits." Xion fits his leather belt of equipment.
"I heard you have been exploring the universe. I wish I could go with you." Gradient says, depressed. Xion checks his weapons for any imperfections.
"Well..." Xion says. Gradient's head perks up. "My ship is a raider class, it is ment to have a crew." Gradient is now excited. "And yes, you may join me."
"Oh thank you Xion!" Gradient says with perk. "I'll be the best Force you will ever need!"
"Mind if I come too?" a voice comes from behind both of them. It is him.
"You..." Xion says in an angered tone. "Blood money. That's all your company runs on. I have heard about your ways. All you care about is that you have all the gems."
"You are correct, Xion." he says.
"The owner of the greatest starship company knows you by name?" Gradient says, amazed.
"Yeah." Xion wispers to Gradient. "See his suit?" Xion points at him, then points at himself.
"He made that for you?" Gradient whispers back.
"No. He is far too dense to get the matrix of his computer, let alone the whole suit." Xion whispers calmly.
"I heard that! I should kill you here for that!" He then unsheaths his silver katana, known only as an "Agiato", and takes a swipe at Xion. Xion backs away quickly as he misses him. Gradient had been slashed on the cheek, with blood on his blade. "This will come in handy." He smirks. "Farewell!" he yells, as he heads for the docks. A team of guards rush twoard Gradient and Xion.
"What happened here?" they yell in syncronyous.
"That hunter there swiped at us here." Xion points at the man. "It is just a scratch, nothing major."
"Go to the medical center, get checked out for photon poisoning," the guards say as they point at a large white building. Xion nods, and escorts Gradient to the medical center.

"Like taking candy from a baby." the man says. In his hands he holds a vial of Gradient's blood, along with a red-jeweled earring. "Another fragment."

Uh-oh! He has another fragment of the Chaos Gems! Can he be stopped? Why is he happy about getting Gradient's blood? Will we ever find out his name? Keep reading!

<hr>So?

Radium
Aug 4, 2003, 01:44 PM
Xion <u><i><b>went</b></i></u> back to one of his old haunts,
OMB GRAMATICAL ERROR )))):
Besides that EFIL EFIL GRAMARICALAL ERRRROR it looks good.

Xion
Aug 4, 2003, 02:07 PM
OMB GRAMATICAL ERROR )))):
Besides that EFIL EFIL GRAMARICALAL ERRRROR it looks good.
That's a good sentance.

If it is a grammatical error, what should it really be?

Radium
Aug 4, 2003, 02:10 PM
If it is a grammatical error, what should it really be?
Goes. Went is past tense.

Coppertop
Aug 5, 2003, 05:41 AM
Truth. However strange that might be.

Xion
Aug 5, 2003, 01:30 PM
...Now that you point it out, neither sound right...I'll redo the first line there.

Blackraptor
Aug 17, 2003, 05:39 PM
*waits eagerly for mudicus to be used in the story*

Besides that, the chapter was fine, though a bit short.

Xion
Aug 19, 2003, 04:05 PM
Don't worry BR, Mudicus will be soon.

<hr>Chapter 4: A Sharkk's bite...

Gradient, now with a scar on his cheek, speaks with Xion in the helm of the Anarchist. "Wait...The owner of the biggest ship manufactuer knows you by name?" Gradient asked, puzzled and astounded. "Tell the truth this time."
"I have told you the truth two times already. I will also tell you again." Xion calmly says, sitting in a duct-tape captain's chair. "This was one of his first creations. This was before K-star was ever started. This ship that I had to hand-craft from a shell that was barely worth 500 credits."
"That still doesn't asnwer the question...How does the owner of K-star know you by name?" Gradient says.
"Okay. This is the last time. This is the truth, sworn on my soul." Xion presses a few keys to change course. A light, showing AUTO appears on Xion's keypad. "Come." Xion gets up and walks back to his quarters. Gradient follows. "Sit, please." Xion says, showing Gradient a chair with his hand. "Now. Many years ago, when I first made this trusty shell, I caught the attention of a former friend. His name was Xin Kreigor...or so he claimed."
"The son of Xan?" Gradient asked.
"So he said. I didn't believe him. Anyways, he liked my suit. That was back when I had a Black-and-yellow suit." Xion digs in a drawer, showing Xion and Xin, a blode-haired man, almost looking like a child with bright eyes, a smile, and a normal-sized, round nose. A few inches shorter than Xion, but still tall. "Would you believe that the young, giddy man there was pure evil genious?" Xion says, with some slight sadness. "A great businessman, but had the evil streak to go with it. That suit he had? Xin promised me 50,000 credits upon completion. I made it, to the letter of his specifications, and gave it to him. He handed me a check for the 50,000. I tried to cash it, but the account had just 10.64 in it. It bounced, I got cheated out of 50 grand, and all I got was this lousy ship." Some anger appears in his voice. "He called himself after that 'Sharkk' because of the fin on his head. No way to prove that he was Xin because nobody trusted me, I had to wait to enact my revenge." Rage fills Xion's voice.
"Xion!" Gradient snaps his fingers in front of Xion's face. "Snap out of it, man! You're scaring me!" Xion breathes out a sigh.
"You're right." Xion says, with his usual calmness. A beeping goes off in the helm. Xion looks. "Another fragment. Let's go." Xion opens the door, to see in front of him a large, Green-brown planet.

So, that was Sharkk! A deceitful man, trying to get the gems for his own uses! Can Xion and Gradient stop him?

"Hrm." We go to Sharkk looking at the earrings he had before. A small amount of blood on the end showing a 66% match to Falz's DNA. "This is interesting. I wonder..." Shark glances at three vials, one with a red liquid, one with a green liquid, and the other with a deep purple liquid.

And what is Sharkk up to?
<hr>I told you I would reveal who the baddie was.

<pwned>The clue was in my signature! Sharkk was in my signature!!!</pwned>

I will have Sharkk's profile up soon.

Xion
Aug 21, 2003, 04:58 PM
*bump*

Well?

Ducky
Aug 23, 2003, 10:42 AM
You know, I used to play sporadically as Gradient when I didn't want people talking to me. W00t.

...very nice :)

Xion
Aug 27, 2003, 12:28 PM
...I think people lost interest.:(

I guess I best work on Chapter 5 to get their interest...

4I Falcon
Aug 28, 2003, 03:19 AM
I was going to reply before, when I knew what I was going to say, but then I realized I didn't know what I had to say. So I'm replying now in order to say that while I was going to say something, I didn't know what it was, and so I didn't reply. At that particular moment.

*rereads the chapter in order to try to remember what it was that he was going to say*

...Nope, still lost it. Good chappie, though.

Xion
Aug 28, 2003, 12:46 PM
ahh...a brainfart...XD

Xion
Oct 13, 2003, 09:33 AM
*bump* keep an eye out for Ch.5, which will come soon.