PDA

View Full Version : J2O Move-Related Bug Report

Trafton
Jun 27, 2003, 10:55 AM
Here is what I have found so far, but there are probably more bugs:

- J3F is dead. <b>All sites like that no longer contain a ~ in the URL. www.jazz2online.com/j3f/</b>
- When editing reviews for links, an error is displayed, but the edit works. <b>Fixed.</b>
- The password for the *cough* "restricted creator's area" no longer works.
- The downloads section is dead. <b>Back online</b>
- The pictures section still works.
- As dalspots pointed out, the latest posts in Slime the Poster Above you are dated today, yet pages 75 and beyond are invisible, at least in that topic. (Might be a VB3 bug instead). <B>I had to close this thread.</b>

Feel free to add to this.

~ Traft

Xion
Jun 27, 2003, 01:32 PM
- As dalspots pointed out, the latest posts in Slime the Poster Above you are dated today, yet pages 75 and beyond are invisible, at least in that topic. (Might be a VB3 bug instead). <B>I had to close this thread.</b>

Two points:

1) This bug is for every thread, the last few posts are gone. QooC is a good example...I posted an entire post about Ninja and now it is gone.

2) Since the Slime was closed from a bug, can we recreate it and start all over or bring in a new game? (PATPAY, for example? It's been dead for a while.:))

AHHH I JUST NOTICED THIS: MY SIGNATURE WAS REVERTED!!! I'm gonna have to change it back...:(

Trafton
Jun 27, 2003, 02:32 PM
Two points:

1) This bug is for every thread, the last few posts are gone. QooC is a good example...I posted an entire post about Ninja and now it is gone.
You misunderstand. It is not post deletion. If you notice, the last post was by Bobby; his post is on the 75th page and therefore invisible. Any posts after that page were invisible. A few other topics have showed similar problems.

2) Since the Slime was closed from a bug, can we recreate it and start all over or bring in a new game? (PATPAY, for example? It's been dead for a while.:))
PATPAY is gone. It died an honorable death - much more honerable than if it gone on a minute longer. I do not think reviving it would be appropriate.

~ Traft

Trafton
Jun 28, 2003, 11:22 AM
There is one BIG problem. Even though the "review number" count goes up, whenever a review is posted, it does not show up and does not contribute to the level's rating.

~ Traft

Radium
Jun 28, 2003, 05:21 PM
There is one BIG problem. Even though the "review number" count goes up, whenever a review is posted, it does not show up and does not contribute to the level's rating.
~ Traft
Yes! I can upload all my worthless crud and keep my 7.9 rating!

Trafton
Jun 28, 2003, 10:09 PM
Two more problems:

- JCSRef (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcsref/) returns an error.
- Rating downloads does not work.

The latter of the two should be fixed soon.

~ Traft

Red_XIII
Jun 29, 2003, 10:17 AM
Poll on main page doesn't work

Blackraptor
Jun 29, 2003, 12:05 PM
Errr.....Traftu, you meant jcsref didn't you? ;-)

Lark
Jun 29, 2003, 12:25 PM
I found an ant, where do I report that?

FQuist
Jul 1, 2003, 10:40 AM
Bah. I have other things to do but I'll try to fix some of the things I guess.

There's one bug I won't fix, I think it's useless to fix it:
- The pictures section still works.

FQuist
Jul 1, 2003, 12:33 PM
Looks like iCeD has fixed the reviews already.