PDA

View Full Version : Color Changing

Tubz
Jun 15, 2001, 05:35 PM
Can we change our colors on the messageboard like we can on Jazz 2 Online?

Fquist_old
Jun 16, 2001, 01:25 AM
No, but you can change themes.

Tubz
Aug 27, 2001, 02:36 PM
No, I mean that we should be able to change our colors.

Fquist_old
Aug 28, 2001, 02:29 AM
Uh, we should? It is not really too nice to demand things that way. It'd require us to overhaul a big part of the system, and for such a whim I think that's a waste of time.

Tubz
Aug 30, 2001, 02:50 PM
I have good suggestions and you know it!!!!

Tubz
Aug 30, 2001, 02:52 PM
On , Fquist wrote:

Uh, we should? It is not really too nice to demand things that way. It'd require us to overhaul a big part of the system, and for such a whim I think that's a waste of time.

Ha, "On, xxxxx wrote:" This statement makes no sense it should instead On (the Time and Date, the correct time and date for your time zone!) xxxxx wrote.

Fquist_old
Aug 31, 2001, 09:14 AM
On 5:52pm 8-30-2001, JJ Tublear wrote:

Ha, "On, xxxxx wrote:" This statement makes no sense it should instead On (the Time and Date, the correct time and date for your time zone!) xxxxx wrote.

Fixed that now. Thanks..

It won't display the time in the correct timezone, as we have no plans of coding this functionality(that takes time) right now, as it is very hard to manage.

Look, maybe you think the color suggestion is great, but it'd require to mayorly change 100% of our scripts.. it'd take days. Do that only for some color changing?

-Fquist

Proudly 1st to register

Tubz
Aug 31, 2001, 10:15 AM
Ok maybe your right, i'm taking a Programming Class in School called: Computer Porgramming I, so I won't learn about the stuff that the board uses, but just basic stuff.

Hello World!