PDA

View Full Version : Didn't know where to put this but...

defalcon
Jun 28, 2003, 02:36 AM
Thought I'd mention that Dean Dodril removed the JJ3 gallery section from his <a href="http://www.noogy.com">website</a>. You know, the place with the portrait, and the sidebar, and the concept map. And so on.

CelL
Jun 28, 2003, 02:57 AM
Boo to him.

Sun Fun Dude
Jun 28, 2003, 03:18 AM
What? Why? When? How? No way? But..... Wait this could mean something...

Turtleslayer
Jun 28, 2003, 08:31 AM
Excerpted from the site:

<blockquote>I went through my art gallery yesterday and removed a TON of old stuff that I felt wasn't really relevant. I'm planning on removing most of the other stuff as well, since all my artwork nowadays is solely from my film. Basically if it isn't Elysian Tail, I don't want it on the site. Gone are old sketchbooks, illustrations, and so on. Unfortunately I won't be updating the gallery very often as the film is my priority. I've also been considering redoing the layout of the website, primarily streamlining it to just a few pages. It has been nearly 4 years since I created this site, and I'm feeling like letting it retire. Once the film is near completion, I will pick it up again, big time.

I've also removed my services page, since I am no longer taking commissions or freelance. I'm simply too busy with the freelance I have, along with the film. Don't worry, this doesn't spell the end of Noogy.com. It'll actually make it better, since I'll filter out all the 'junk' and keep it a simple yet effective site. Now if I only had time to redo the design :)</blockquote>

So I guess this a good thing. :) I like the artwork from Elysian Tail, I can't wait to see it (or at least to see a few more clips). The noogy.com design is awesome, too; as long as the site's not going away and Noogy's doing more work on the film, I'm happy. :)

4I Falcon
Jun 28, 2003, 11:41 AM
<font size=50>O_O</font>