PDA

View Full Version : Gadgets R kewl!

DoubleGJ
Jul 13, 2003, 12:58 AM
I just wonder if Epic will be selling something like the good old JJ t-shirt after releasing JJ3... I mean, if Sonic has so many gadgets and stuff, why Jazz shouldn't have at least a bit?

Trafton
Jul 13, 2003, 12:07 PM
And who says they are releasing JJ3?

~ Traft

Radium
Jul 13, 2003, 12:11 PM
Let's take a marker and write "Jj3" on everything we own. And everything Epic owns. Just to prove a point.

Blade Nightflame
Jul 14, 2003, 04:06 AM
I'll tell you why Jazz doesn't get those things,first Sonic is the first of the best characters ever known,second even webmasters do the items for money (Check Psyguy for that....),third Mario is still the second of the best characters

Radium
Jul 14, 2003, 05:34 AM
I'll tell you why Jazz doesn't get those things,first Sonic is the first of the best characters ever known,second even webmasters do the items for money (Check Psyguy for that....),third Mario is still the second of the best characters
There's no prize for third?

DoubleGJ
Jul 14, 2003, 06:07 AM

~ Traft
I said I'm wondering.

Feline
Jul 16, 2003, 10:02 AM

~ Traft

Why so defensive? Is there something you know that we don't?

Sun Fun Dude
Jul 20, 2003, 02:45 AM

What who says they are the best :rolleyes:. God Sonic and Mario have been making lots of money off games that are all basicly the same. Mario has way to many sequals. I can think of way better charcters in games that have alot more personalite then them (Guybrush Threepwood :D).

KRSplat
Jul 20, 2003, 06:53 AM
We are jumping to conclusions here. We have no proof that JJ3 exists. Just a couple of images and basically the stuff that makes all ors.

DoubleGJ
Jul 27, 2003, 10:53 AM
We are jumping to conclusions here. We have no proof that JJ3 exists. Just a couple of images and basically the stuff that makes all ors.
This is sooooooo unjazzy.