PDA

View Full Version : Quintex and The Lost Vikings: Quintex

Blade Nightflame
Jul 24, 2003, 03:45 PM
Yes i do skip my episodes,but i think that Quintex and The Lost Vikings: Quintex
mabye my best episodes,in Quintex you have to fight a dark ghost like boss name Xanomorph,through 50 or 100 levels! To fight the main boss in a alternate universe

The Lost Vikings: Quintex
is currently in progress,i am making the start,this episode will have levels that go back and forth,for example.
You start in the level 1,go pick up an item in level 2,then go in level 3 which looks like level 1,the level 1 is a really cute looking to me,but i'll see what the others have to say....

Radium
Jul 24, 2003, 05:50 PM
it sounds like,good

Stijn
Jul 25, 2003, 06:02 AM
Plz add spaces after commas for our reading pleasure k? thx :D :D :D :D :( :D

Blade Nightflame
Jul 26, 2003, 01:03 PM
I just finished making the two levels the second level has a boss engine like Hocus Pocus - JJ2
but instead of the Mad Monk of the MellenWah attacking,it's a emerald attacking,and you don't shoot a skull block,you shoot a metal block,you'll need JJGOD if you wanna beat the bosses,in range,the emerald shot you three swinging ball n chain,small one's that Tuf Turtle Bosses shot,quite dangerous,behind the red emeralds are Demons and behind the last emerald are 2 or 3 Tuf Turtles,and a Gem ring,or known as Event-to-Lost Vikings Quintex-object:

Gem Ring= part of the Infinite Rings

if someone would really help me,i'll be gladly appreciated

Violet CLM
Jul 26, 2003, 06:05 PM
"I just finished making the two levels"
Two out of fifty or one hundred. This pack's chances are so high.

"the second level has a boss engine like Hocus Pocus - JJ2 but instead of the Mad Monk of the MellenWah attacking,it's a emerald attacking,and you don't shoot a skull block,you shoot a metal block,"
Just as well I don't mind... (I should maybe mention I have an improved version of that thing laying around somewhere...)

"you'll need JJGOD if you wanna beat the bosses"
Technically?

Blade Nightflame
Jul 27, 2003, 02:45 AM
Can anyone help me,to tell where is the problem in the third level of The Lost Vikings in Quintex,that is causing me the access violation?

This is the result of running the third level:

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 has caused an access violation at adress 004667DAh by attempting to read from adress 00000000h

Disguise
Jul 27, 2003, 05:48 AM
Hmmm, did you flip an animation tile? I know thats one of the things that could cause an access violation. I haven't done a lot of checking up on that sorta stuff, I'm sure someone else around here should know for sure ;)

Blade Nightflame
Jul 27, 2003, 06:20 AM
Nope......nothing problem,everything is normal,just happens like that......

Blade Nightflame
Jul 29, 2003, 11:32 AM
Sorry to double post

i already fixed the problem

the problem was

Width: 155

it should've been Width: 256

Disguise
Jul 29, 2003, 05:32 PM
Hmmm, strange fix, I wonder how that's related to the access violation...*ponders*