PDA

View Full Version : The story where Kaz is the bad guy.

Radium
Aug 3, 2003, 09:10 AM
I havn't forgotten about ATWFF, I just had to write a short stupid story.

<center>
http://www.foxmage.com/SrTaco.gif
</center>

Once apon a time there was a burrito named Rafael. Rafael lived in a restaurant called "Taco Malo" right on the Mexican/American border. Rafael was a happy burrito. He didn't have to worry about getting eaten, because Taco Malo was surrounded by a hundred miles of desert and all the food there tasted like cold ****.
One day, Rafael decided to visit his friend Señor Taco. But on his way there, Rafael saw a terrible creature enter the restaurant. The terrible winged creature walked up to the Mexican guy who owned Taco Malo.
"Hello Kaz," said the Mexican guy, "did you get lost in the desert again?"
"Yes," said Kaz, "and I'm really **** hungry. Give me a taco."
So the Mexican guy picked up Señor Taco and handed him to Kaz. Kaz bit the head off the screaming taco. Rafael covered the eyes of a little burrito named Billy who was watching this terrible slaughtering. "I'm still hungry, and there's no civilization for over a hundred miles. Can I stay here?" Kaz asked.
"Sure," said the Mexican guy, "and you can have all the food you want."
Rafael screamed in horror. He needed to save all his friends. He needed to find someone who could defeat Kaz. So he went to find Señor Enchilada. And after a long quest I won't describe because this story is sux, he found Señor Enchilada.
"Hello," said Señor Enchilada. Let's go defeat Kaz!" So Rafael and Señor Enchilada took taco chips and began smacking Kaz's foot with them.
"Ow, I'm starting to notice that," said Kaz.
"He's not even hurt!" screamed Señor Enchilada in horror. Thinking fast, Rafael picked up Billy the little burrito and threw him in Kaz's throat. Kaz began choking, so the Mexican guy called 911 and they took Kaz away. I would say what happened to Billy, but I want Rafael to be interpreted as the good guy. So everyone except Billy lived happily ever after. The end.

Edit: Added wonderfully drawn chapter title.

Kaz
Aug 3, 2003, 09:27 AM
Why is Billy always the victim?

The true evil here are the calories on those mexican foods.

Radium
Aug 3, 2003, 09:29 AM
Why is Billy always the victim?
Victim? I never said Billy died.

Radium
Aug 3, 2003, 10:57 AM
I made this more like ATWFF by adding a chapter title.

Xion
Aug 3, 2003, 01:49 PM
Should this be in the WT or the Comedy Cafe?

Kaz
Aug 3, 2003, 02:02 PM
The humor is creative and deserves to be in a literature forum, but the writing itself is the real joke ;D.

Coppertop
Aug 4, 2003, 05:36 AM
Should this be in the WT or the Comedy Cafe?

Both.

Odin
Jan 18, 2004, 08:03 PM
Rofl! Do more!

Kaz
Jan 18, 2004, 08:23 PM
He is a force stronger than I considering I thought I had killed this topic >O.

Coppertop
Jan 19, 2004, 11:19 AM
It was supposed to STAY dead, too. *growlz*