PDA

View Full Version : Coppertop is a better artist than all of you.

Radium
Aug 4, 2003, 07:11 AM
CT sent me stuff to host. The first one has actually been on Foxmage for a while, but none of you worthless internet wanderers were creative enough to type "foxmage.com/CTDragon.jpg" into your adress bar. Granted, it would be hard to find since this is once of those nineteen rare instances where I use a .jpg on Foxmage.com. And of those nineteen, two are Hare's, one is Faw's, and one is Dragoon's. So only fourteen of the jpgs on foxmage are actually mine. Anyway, since I've gotton off topic and you all forgot what I was talking about and I did too, Copper's pics:

http://www.foxmage.com/CTDragon.jpg

http://www.foxmage.com/Acid.jpg

acid
Aug 4, 2003, 08:35 AM
YAY ^_^
*wishes he could draw that well*

Fawriel
Aug 4, 2003, 10:06 AM
Wow... that's seriously good... o__o
*bows in deep respect*

Captain Spam
Aug 4, 2003, 01:32 PM
Ooo... I love the dragon one. The background is so.. backgroundesque... ish... -like... It also has this sort of old-style comic book feel to the coloring style. Can't explain it, really. It's just really cool.

<strike>BUT SADLY, THE SECOND ONE SUCKS</strike> Second one's also cool. Looks very casual. Smooth pic.

Hare
Aug 4, 2003, 02:55 PM
Better artist? Better artist? Are you forgetting that Wildie' is on this board?

*chuckles*

But anyays, they are nice pictures. The first one is very unique in it's style, and I appreciate that very much... Well not everything unique is good... but this is unique and good at the same time ^_^ so I respect that one. :)

Coppertop
Aug 5, 2003, 04:57 AM
He said it, I didn't :eek:
The first one got wrinkled when I scanned it. Funny, the second one didn't ...

Anyway, thx, Rad, everybodyO+

Blade Nightflame
Aug 5, 2003, 06:08 AM
*bows down before Coppertop*

acid
Aug 5, 2003, 09:08 AM
Ooo... I love the dragon one. The background is so.. backgroundesque... ish... -like... It also has this sort of old-style comic book feel to the coloring style. Can't explain it, really. It's just really cool.

<strike>BUT SADLY, THE SECOND ONE SUCKS</strike> Second one's also cool. Looks very casual. Smooth pic.

Better artist? Better artist? Are you forgetting that Wildie' is on this board?

*chuckles*

But anyays, they are nice pictures. The first one is very unique in it's style, and I appreciate that very much... Well not everything unique is good... but this is unique and good at the same time ^_^ so I respect that one. :)

Nobody likes me :(

Fawriel
Aug 5, 2003, 10:04 AM
Awww. *patpats acid*

*finds that he's now missing a hand*

Fawriel
Aug 5, 2003, 10:05 AM
Did I mention that the first one is absolutely frikkin darn cool?

Radium
Aug 5, 2003, 10:14 AM
Awww. *patpats acid*
Too bad you didn't hug him. That would be much more entertaining.

Kaz
Aug 5, 2003, 02:50 PM
CT >.>... Radium never actually compliments anybody, it's just sarcasm --...

The first one looks good for it's background, especially since nothing's like it =D. Is the 'glue' effect on the wings on purpose?

The second one needs work though =\. ' Requires shading, a little more perspective on the head.

acid
Aug 5, 2003, 04:45 PM
Awww. *patpats acid*

Oops... Looks like you missed. Our cat isn't very friendly, by the way.

Radium
Aug 5, 2003, 05:18 PM
What do you mean? I only never compliment people that don't deserve it and Faw.

Hare
Aug 5, 2003, 05:55 PM
Nobody likes me :(

Well, actually, the picture of you is good. It is just that the first one is really really good.

Radium
Aug 5, 2003, 06:13 PM
I agree with what Hare said. It's like if they found the cure for cancer on the same day that StarWars episode 3 came out.

KRSplat
Aug 5, 2003, 06:40 PM
Are you saying that Faw deserves a compliment?

*thinks*:

If so, then we have a breakthrough.

Fawriel
Aug 6, 2003, 10:06 AM
I'll take that as a compliment. :p

Coppertop
Aug 9, 2003, 11:32 AM

The first one looks good for it's background, especially since nothing's like it =D. Is the 'glue' effect on the wings on purpose?

The second one needs work though =\. ' Requires shading, a little more perspective on the head.

I kind of figured that.

I was referring to Hare's comment, silly :p