PDA

View Full Version : Locked image

Shen
Aug 9, 2003, 01:20 AM
I'm not sure if this has been noticed/posted before, but the Topic Locked image is the same as New Thread. Which is sort of confusing. The links do what they should, though.

KRSplat
Aug 9, 2003, 05:08 AM
Not for me.

MoonBlazE
Aug 9, 2003, 12:05 PM
Make sure on report which JCF theme you use.

Trafton
Aug 9, 2003, 06:36 PM
As Moonblaze said, because forum images are specific to what theme you are using, this problem will go away if you use a different theme. For now, obviously, it would be helpful to know what theme it is that you use. Try switching to another theme for the meantime if it really bothers you. If that does not fix it, I am a three-toed chicken which recommends that you try clearing your cache.

~ Traft

Shen
Aug 10, 2003, 02:36 AM
I was using JCF : J2O theme or whatever the second one in the list is. Guess it works fine on all the other themes. I'll live, I was just pointing it out, Mr Chicken :P

Trafton
Aug 10, 2003, 07:54 PM
I would recommend sending a message to FQuist, as he probably will pretend as if he did not read this if you do not. ;-P

Alternatively, if it really, really bugs you, try replacing the image in your Temporary Internet Folder and setting refresh temporary files to never. Of course, you will be unable to see any new content, but at least the image will look right.

Alternatively, you could just ignore it, obviously.

~ Traft