PDA

View Full Version : JJ3- a simple sketch of what I feel.

Hare
Sep 29, 2003, 03:27 PM
http://purrhead.thj.no/Sketch/jj3-rise_from_your_grave.png

Yup.

If epic makes a new JJ game, it probably won't be the same as the earlier JJ3 project.

Radium
Sep 29, 2003, 03:35 PM
Nice. Needs a background fading from dark orange at the top to deep red at the bottom, I think.

Hare
Sep 29, 2003, 03:38 PM
Yeah. It is one of those sunset pictures. Or maybe it is in front of a rising sun. That works better with the theme.

Strato
Sep 29, 2003, 03:48 PM
Or he might be very badly burned.

Batty Buddy
Sep 29, 2003, 03:50 PM
Que Passa!!!!

[img]If epic makes a new JJ game, it probably won't be the same as the earlier JJ3 project.

Me not care about that.
Only thing that will make me happy is if they make it as if JJGBA never existed...

... Oh, and make Eva playable. She kicks butt.

Hare
Sep 29, 2003, 10:30 PM
Yeah, but that game would have kicked butt. :)

Fawriel
Sep 30, 2003, 08:49 AM
Nice effect with only the black and white. =3

Hare
Oct 1, 2003, 01:46 AM
It is either a black and white comic effect, or just plain laziness. Take your pick. :lol:

VashTheStampede
Oct 2, 2003, 07:11 PM
Only thing that will make me happy is if they make it as if JJGBA never existed...

i agree, jj3 doesn't concern me as much now, seeing as they have been meaning to make it forever but haven't.

the same thing goes with Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, you can't just use the name, and battle system then scrap the whole story and all the characters, then it's a completly new game and you are just making a sequal! Change the name!

- rant over -

DoubleGJ
Oct 5, 2003, 06:40 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Me not care about that.

... Oh, and make Eva playable. She kicks butt.
Literally. I think.

Strato
Oct 5, 2003, 08:12 AM
Uhm...All final fantasy games have absolutly no plot in relation to each other vash.

Hare
Oct 7, 2003, 09:01 PM
Except for Final Fantasy X2