PDA

View Full Version : See Spot run. Run, Spot, Run!

Batty Buddy
Sep 30, 2003, 09:03 PM
Que Passa!!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3247092/

GEL PENS!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!
Just for the recored, this is the first thing I've ever uploaded that was colored by hand as opposed to computer. I found a bunch of multicolored gel pens in my basement, and I was already experamenting with running characters(I was also experamenting with drawing bird/worm eye veiws of characters, and how a characters skeleton would look if they got the bejeezus electricuted out of them.).
As for the aliens... I have NO clue as to where I came up with THAT design. They look like some sort of evil robot/stuffed toys.

Coppertop
Oct 1, 2003, 05:54 AM
Cute aliens.

Fawriel
Oct 1, 2003, 08:31 AM
Ooo, the aliens look very nifty!

Batty Buddy
Oct 2, 2003, 12:29 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Thanks. Tell you the truth, I have no idea where I got the ideas for those nasty-looking things...

Captain Spam
Oct 2, 2003, 03:39 PM
Dunno, I'd say it's what you'd get if you crossed an Aliens alien with a big, friendly, slobbering dog. Cute. :-)

Radium
Oct 2, 2003, 03:44 PM
Dunno, I'd say it's what you'd get if you crossed an Aliens alien with a big, friendly, slobbering dog. Cute. :-)
Pardon my lack of humor, but are Michigan dogs different from Maryland ones? Ones here are genereally not purple, don't have red eyes, look a bit more gorey when blasted in half, etc...

Batty Buddy
Oct 3, 2003, 09:25 AM
Que Passa!!!!

... look a bit more gorey when blasted in half, etc...

Well, like I said: they're supposed to be robotic.

I guess I've been watching too much Samurai Jack or something. (Ever notice how the only things that actually get killed on that show are robots?)

Hare
Oct 7, 2003, 10:28 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Well, like I said: they're supposed to be robotic.

I guess I've been watching too much Samurai Jack or something. (Ever notice how the only things that actually get killed on that show are robots?)

LOL, yeah. It reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon back in the early 90's. They had all those weapons, but they never hurt anyone with them except for robots. And another rule of cartoons seems to be that if a character has a gun, they won't use it to shoot someone, and if they try, they will miss every shot (this is especially true if the character is a bad guy). Cartoon bad guys have notoriously bad aim. Well, there's some cartoons that are exceptions, but I'm sure lots of people know the ones I'm speaking of.