PDA

View Full Version : A Question about an JDC Event lvl Type called Cycle Battle

Thunder
Oct 9, 2003, 12:27 AM
Well ok,

I already told this to some several people, but JDC has got a lot of events but more than half of them the officials never do. They say it's coz they don't have any lvls for those kind of some of those events. So I thought to myself.. I'll try it out.. So i saw a cool event type called Cycle Battle, a 1 on 1 battle in an arena, if the loser dies he goes to the waiting room, the winner takes on the next challenge and so on.. So people need to take turns to get into that arena, but during events some people are stup and go in all at the same time and that would be really stressing for the officials and other players who want to play.. Now here's my question, can somebody give me some suggestion or idea to make a waiting room when the official or something can decide whoever goes in the arena, I already tried to fix this problem with triggers or something, but couldn't figure it out coz it's not possible to make the triggers/triggers scenery respawn.
So.. how about some help?

Unhit
Oct 9, 2003, 01:10 PM
Let's talk on MSN about that I'd say :P

blurredd
Oct 10, 2003, 03:25 PM
!!!

I have a question: What's wrong with EvilMike's method? It works well enough. His CB level just hasn't be uploaded to JDC yet (I presume). The older CB levels are flawed in that they require a lot more user participation. Mike's method mostly fixes this problem, so there.

Thunder
Oct 12, 2003, 07:53 AM
!!!

I have a question: What's wrong with EvilMike's method? It works well enough. His CB level just hasn't be uploaded to JDC yet (I presume). The older CB levels are flawed in that they require a lot more user participation. Mike's method mostly fixes this problem, so there.

Well I'm sorry, CB seemed a cool event type to me, so I asked an official (don't remember who) and he sayd there are no lvls for that event type, if I knew all this from the start I wouldn't have done all this trouble..!!
I sure hope there will be more event types at the next JDC season

Unhit
Oct 12, 2003, 10:36 AM
He didn't say there are no levels, he said he doesn't know any :P