PDA

View Full Version : Strato's quest...

Strato
Oct 13, 2003, 03:15 PM
HEAR YE, HEAR YE.

All ye who doth thinketh that thy can taketh upon thine quest listeneth to these words. All ye willing to writeth a tale of bravery and valor, thou must folleweth these rules. All ye must writeh short stories that must be writteneth in thy 1st person, and must be within thy Present Tense. Thou must try to create an interesting tale within these set forth guidelines, and tryeth to minimalize repetition. Thereth be no time limit to thy quest, nor a length requisite. All can now return to thine relaxation now. Aka go back and work in the salt mines slave.

Translation for the foos-

1. Write a short story, it must be written in the 1st person with present tense.

Example- “Confusing” I muttered and stared at it for a while. It wasn’t even a problem. I pondered what it could possibly have meant. Annoyed, I shoved it back into it’s place. Pulling out a different item from the drawer this time, I managed to lift a heavy box onto the desk. I tapped on one of its sides. The box made a hallow sounding noise. The armor on it was coal black, and made from a material that I have never seen the likes of before...
(Small excirpt of my own writing)

2. No deadline or length requirement, anyone can join at any time.

3. No flame wars plz thnx, but mostly all the people who go here don't really start any.

4. Not really a contest, but if you so desire you can judge other peoples work. This is mostly a way to allow writers to improve, and 1st person/present tense is imo the hardest way to write.

GL HF DD KA
No Bluffing
Nr 20 min

Derby: Filter bypass replacement.

Xion
Oct 13, 2003, 04:22 PM
1st person isn't really a very hard thing to do for me. :lol:

4I Falcon
Oct 13, 2003, 04:31 PM
Nor me, but I'm currently occupied with E:JF, SoT, and not failing two of my classes...

Moop.

Derby: Filter bypass removal.

4I: Confusion edit.

Radium
Oct 13, 2003, 04:33 PM
Maybe I'll join in if someone else starts it.

Coppertop
Oct 15, 2003, 06:57 AM
I haven't even got Internet, and you want me to join this? Not right now!