PDA

View Full Version : for all those digital artists!

Nimrod
Oct 27, 2003, 03:49 PM
Hello, Im the systems operator/webmaster at Nimrod-Online.com, were after a new logo,

It needs to be technology based logo, look nice (prefereable blue themed) and use backgrounds, pictures and nice text.

If we use your logo, we will pay you £10 ($15) via paypal, and offer you unlimited webspace :) (or if its really good, a free domain!)

you can PM me, or reply with your ones,

thanks for anyone who can help.
if u need more info, PM me please.

Nimrod.

Strato
Oct 27, 2003, 03:54 PM
freespace would be very very useful. I'll try...

Edit : Dran, forgot about the digital part...

Coppertop
Oct 27, 2003, 03:54 PM
O.o Unfortunately I'm not a digital artist. Oh well.

Radium
Oct 27, 2003, 04:58 PM
Essentially, either Freelance, Spaztic, or Wildie will win. Whichever one participates.

Captain Spam
Oct 27, 2003, 08:58 PM
Sorry, there. No good with making logos, I'm afraid. I have a <a href="http://exclaimindustries.net">couple</a> <a href="http://dementia.keenspace.com">sites</a> to back up my statement, too. :-)

Tik
Oct 27, 2003, 09:16 PM
I'll look into it. Is there a set date for when this should be done? I'm really busy, but the offer for webspace is appealing...

n0
Oct 27, 2003, 09:58 PM
I've made a couple logos, could I get a few more specifics? As in what kind of blue background, what font and what picture? I guess all I really need is the picture, I can make everything else from scratch.

`N0

Nimrod
Oct 28, 2003, 01:52 AM
Its hard to explain, but when you look around sites, for example msgplus.net they all have nice logos, with a picture and a nice background, Im after something like that.

Something like looks modern, preferable blue thememed, and for the picture, somethign computer based (as nimrod-online.com is all about server hosting)

xp based is fine (as the XP icons look nice hehe) they are located as icons in: %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll

btw a bit more bout the webspace, it comes with PHP, ASP.NET and a load of other stuff i cant remember, oh yeh and mysql, runnin on IIS6 on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition.

Monolith
Oct 28, 2003, 05:43 PM
Hmm.. sounds interesting. If I get the time I'll see if I can come up with any ideas.