PDA

View Full Version : Cursors

n0
Nov 6, 2003, 12:59 PM
I made a pack of cursors. I call it art. Click <A href = http://N0.freehosting.net/stuff/knux.html>here</a>.

Fawriel
Nov 7, 2003, 08:17 AM
I'll call it art as soon as you show me the cursors in a picture in this thread.

n0
Nov 13, 2003, 02:07 PM
DO you have any idea how hard that is to do? I'd have to get a cursor-to-png converter then a png-to-animated-gif convertor. Thats hard to do!

`N0

Fawriel
Nov 14, 2003, 10:07 AM
Screenshot?

n0
Nov 14, 2003, 11:13 AM
When you take a screen shot, the cursor dissapears. I've tried it.

How about I just describe them.

The normal cursor is a sleek, white and light gray delta shape. (Knux.cur)

Help is same as above, but with a question mark next to it. (KnuxQ.cur)

Working in background is the same as the first, but with a sleek light gray and white hourglass animation next to it. (KnuxW.ani)

Busy is a larger version of the hourglass animation, without the delta cursor (KnuxB.ani)

I don't have one for precision, use one of (cross.cur)

Text is a normal text select. (KnuxS.cur)

Handwriting is a sleek white and lightgray pen. (KnuxP.cur)

Unavailable is a sleek lightgray and white "No" sign, the O with the cross thru it. (KnuxN.cur)

All the resize cursors are sleek, lightgray and white and animated, they rotate towards you. Vertical, Horizontal, D1 and D1 are Knux(V, H, D1, and D2).ani, respectivly.

The move is a combo of the Vertical and Horizontal resizes. (KnuxM.ani)

The alternet select is a sleek, light gray and white up arrow. (KnuxU.cur)

Link select is a weird rotating thing that is sleek, gray and white. Feel free not to use this one, it is my least favorite. (KnuxL.ani)

I hope that helped!

`N0

Fawriel
Nov 14, 2003, 11:24 AM
Okayokay, I'll download it and stuff. ^^'

Fawriel
Nov 14, 2003, 11:29 AM
Erm, wait. Don't cursor files show the cursor in the icon?

(I can't download the file. It says that the document contains no data.. *shrugs* )

Radium
Nov 14, 2003, 11:36 AM
I'd convert them, but I can't find the file.

n0
Nov 14, 2003, 11:42 AM
The freehosting server is down. Rad, can I e-mail you so you could host the file?

Radium
Nov 14, 2003, 12:29 PM
Here you can download each cursor individually. Or you can download the zip file, which oddly seems to be a hundredth the size. (http://www.foxmage.com/n0cursors/) I tried coverting them to Gifs, but the program I was using wouldn't open them.

n0
Nov 14, 2003, 12:55 PM
Hey, thanks rad! *Checks link*

Please download the Zip, as some of the files seem to be missing from the main page.