PDA

View Full Version : KATSHOOM! BAM! Gabbeldegack!

Fawriel
Nov 8, 2003, 10:39 AM
KATSHOOM!

BEHOLD the EVOLUTION!

Which took me weeks to draw.

Am I glad it was just the BREAKS that took so long. oo;;

Weeeeeelll.... here goes.

BEHOLD, k? ;/

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/174562/Likeomg.gif

BAM!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/174562/Yumaldeus.jpg

Now whoever says this sucks shall rot in hell for teh LIEZ! >@@@

*cough* Soooo.... any more critique? Don't tell me I did a bad job on perspective, I checked it on myself, took me several hours to get that model right! o_0;;

And whoever can help me there, HOW SHALL I COLOR THIS? >_<

Uhm, whatever.. enjoy. And listen to battle music while looking at this, and let your imagination go wild! =3

And thanks to Radium... for the anatomy model... yadda yadda.... Gabbeldegack.

Coppertop
Nov 8, 2003, 10:41 AM
*falls over*

Fawriel
Nov 8, 2003, 10:44 AM
At least the thread isn't boring because you can still make fun of my weird hyperness. =3;

Just focus on the PICTSHUUUUUUURRRRR!

Strato
Nov 8, 2003, 10:46 AM
It suck ;P.

Actually, I'll give this more thought when I have some time and am in the right mood to critique stuff.

Fawriel
Nov 8, 2003, 10:52 AM
Just say it rocks and leave the critiquing to me. =P

There's something wrong about the nose, yadda yadda, murk.

EDIT: Urgh.. I just noticed the perspective on his right arm is gone poof... I erased too many lines.

Radium
Nov 8, 2003, 10:57 AM
*helps Copper get back up*

You've definately gotten better <s>(all thanks to me)</s>. His upper left leg appears to curve a little, though. His eyes also seem to be "drawn" on the front of his head. Eyes are really supposed to be back into the head a little, meaning the one farther from the viewer is closer to the line though the center of the head. It's not complicated, really. This anime artist guy I met in real life explained it real good once.

Also, the hand he's casting the spell with doesn't seem to have much "power". If you want a spell to look real dramatic, it helps to bend the palm of the hand so both the front and back are visible and the fingers are as far apart as they can go in every direction.

Post it on Noogy's - NOW, HUMAN MORTAL.

Fawriel
Nov 8, 2003, 11:03 AM
Get this anime artist here NOW. XP

Radium
Nov 8, 2003, 11:04 AM
I'm not shipping him to the other side of the planet.

Xion
Nov 8, 2003, 11:05 AM
On the sux scale of 1-10 it ranks a 4.

Why?

1) It's in B&W
2) IT needs a little more cleaning up
3) He's pulling a Michael Jackson while casting his "spell"
4) Floofy Tail on a male ('nuff said)

Radium
Nov 8, 2003, 11:15 AM
4) Floofy Tail on a male ('nuff said)
http://www.foxmage.com/Fluffy.png

Fawriel
Nov 8, 2003, 11:25 AM
On the sux scale, my dear Xion, I rate you a "Dude, we need more scales for this.". =)

And that's not his tail, that's his HAIR. The tail is that thing inside his coat behind the metal shield and the legs.

Xion
Nov 8, 2003, 01:46 PM
On the sux scale, my dear Xion, I rate you a "Dude, we need more scales for this.". =)

And that's not his tail, that's his HAIR. The tail is that thing inside his coat behind the metal shield and the legs.
Ahduh, I found his tail. I knew that was hair.

And Radium: I can get you a pic of Robot Xion with a Leapord Tail...but that's as floofy as it will go. :)

Radium
Nov 8, 2003, 01:51 PM
http://www.foxmage.com/Fluffier.png

Xion
Nov 8, 2003, 02:15 PM
Oh man, it looks like he needs a wipe.

Strato
Nov 8, 2003, 02:40 PM
My floofy tail version is better.

Xion
Nov 8, 2003, 04:16 PM
My floofy tail version is better.
No, it isn't.

Hare
Nov 8, 2003, 06:42 PM
"No my other hand isn't strong enough, you take my little hand" -Handson

Drawing arms that are uhm... 3 dimensional and er.. stuff... Drawing perspective with arms is a bit tricky. Same thing with perspective on all sorts of other things, too.

And what is your definition of "floofy", Xion? Is it a regular fluffy or are you speaking of fluffy with little curls in the fur and junk. In some cases a puffy tail is expected reguardless of gender.

Xion
Nov 9, 2003, 11:52 AM
Floofy like "plushy cushy huggable lovable" floofy. :r I think I may vomit from saying that.

Strato
Nov 9, 2003, 03:04 PM
<sub>N</sub>o <sup>e</sup>n<sub>t</sub>r<sup>y </sup>f<sub>o</sub>u<sup>n</sup>d <sub>f<sub>o<sup>r</sup> f<sub>l</sub>o<sup>o</sup>f<sub>y</sub>.<sub>

Captain Spam
Nov 9, 2003, 03:28 PM
Okay, here's a challenge... take that pose you started with (with the model) and turn it into something else. I can picture it easily turning into a game show host... :-)

But it's a cool drawing anyhoo. Nicely done.

Coppertop
Nov 10, 2003, 06:54 AM
Wot Cap'n said.