PDA

View Full Version : GpW...goodbye y'all...

FreeLance57
Jun 21, 2001, 08:59 PM
hey, as much as I liked being in GpW, I feel like i need to resign. There are more than enough members without me, and i wouldn't be trained in time for the battle.

this is still in the workings though.

and GB, don't get all (censored) at me, please?!

Newspaz
Jun 22, 2001, 02:02 AM
Goo'Bye :-/

ShadowGPW
Jun 22, 2001, 03:03 AM
we dun't have enough.. "active"

Newspaz
Jun 22, 2001, 04:38 AM
We have but they dun't have gpw behind their name. I think it's time for a rule change..

FreeLance57
Jun 22, 2001, 09:06 AM
i just don't feel it...with GB gone, it's not really my clan.

Tweety
Jun 22, 2001, 02:22 PM
Shhh, NetScape! :P

UltraFire
Jun 23, 2001, 09:24 AM
Uh...Tweety...what does that have to do with anything?

Tweety
Jun 23, 2001, 09:59 AM
He(NetScape aka NewSpaz) probably got the message. I was summing this up with those two words:

I don't like putting clan names next to my name, and they agreed to it while I was joining GPW last year. Therefore I don't want a rule change now, and I don't think that it would help anything either.

GoldBones
Jun 23, 2001, 01:29 PM
Hey Fl i'll be back tommorow anyway I'll bug <yell> you later. .. . ... .. . . .

`GoldBones[Gpw]

UltraFire
Jun 23, 2001, 06:41 PM
Ohhh...so your stealing a copyrighted thing like Netscape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newspaz
Jun 24, 2001, 01:37 AM
Me? No no. These Netscape guys named their browser after me ;). Email them and you'll see ;)

-Netscape

http://newspaz.hypermart.net/newspaz.gif

UltraFire
Jun 26, 2001, 02:57 PM
These people don't have much of a life if they nick name you after a internet program, and I use Netscape, and personally not too fond of you(since you seem to ignore my CLAN!!!!)that why I don't prefer it too much(Also, it doesn't have anything to do with your name, nor you, so I don't know how you can get a nickname like that, take me, @$$hole suits me for my attitude sometimes)

UltraFire
Jun 26, 2001, 02:58 PM
And I didn't know you joined clans tweety

Tweety
Jun 27, 2001, 12:41 AM
Many of us have alternative nicknames here, created by friends. If you don't prefer calling him NetScape, you can simply ignore it and call him the name you like, because it's not something you can change by complaining. And I don't think it's left for you to judge whether we have lives or not.

I didn't use to, I do now.

ShadowGPW
Jun 27, 2001, 02:33 AM
Ultra, She did.. hehehehehe =)

UltraFire
Jun 27, 2001, 08:15 PM
Ouchers...well sorry Tweety...Can't really say more (since i've tried to be your friend, and you like to ignore me on icq, so this is more of what I like to do to people who 'shun' me)

UltraFire
Jun 27, 2001, 08:17 PM
Oh and Tweety, Im not judging, im just looking at the laws, but how do you come up with that nickname anywho(im asking from one jazzer, to the next, in a polite way, unless you want me to get on my hands and knees and beg) I kinda get angry during the school year, oh how fun it is to put up with crap from jerk-offs at my school, and this is where it goes when its all given to me

ShadowGPW
Jun 27, 2001, 11:04 PM
This is getting irrelevant to the topic.. stay on.. thank you

Tweety
Jun 28, 2001, 01:20 AM
Well, I'm moving this to ICQ, since it doesn't have anything to do with the topic anymore. And sorry Lancie for turning your thread into this. ;P

Newspaz
Jun 28, 2001, 02:13 AM
Paying attention to your clan is hard for me because I simply don't know you and you come you leave you come you leave. It's always the same. I just can't keep track on it.

-Noodle Star or whatever you like to call me.

ShadowGPW
Jun 28, 2001, 07:28 AM
Ultra Fire you get a warning of going of topic and attacking people

UltraFire
Jun 28, 2001, 03:17 PM
!!!!

*feels like cussin' you out, but decides not to*

*salutes Shadow*

YES SIR!!!

*holds out hand and acts like a NAZI*

THANK YOU FOR PUNISHING ME FOR THIS AND GIVING ME ALL THE BLAME!!!!!!SIR!

ShadowGPW
Jun 28, 2001, 03:53 PM
Because you ARE doing it!

This user is banned. Have a Nice Day!