PDA

View Full Version : I'ts me again.

NOKA
Dec 3, 2003, 03:24 PM
I need some good guys (with JCS 1.23) to do example levels for my new tilesets. If anybody would like to do this (boring, horrible,) work. Send me a privat message on this site or j2o site or just send me an e-mail and I will send you my tileset.
thanx
--------for begining it will be a conversion of jj1 set. >:D

Stijn
Dec 4, 2003, 07:04 AM
Why dont you make them yourself? The examples in your past uploads were pretty good.

NOKA
Dec 4, 2003, 08:46 AM
I don't have 1.23 and the tileset is 1.23-so is kind stupid that people who have 1.23 can't play and even see da example level.. I only have 1.24 and the best way to solve my problem is to get 1.23 but i think there is no way. :< :< :< ;<
Oh...and I ask someone to do example level for me also because I'm new in here and I don't know any body who could do things like that.

P.S. sorry for my english (don't speak very well)

On j20 site there is guy named lol who gaved 1.0 rating to conversion pack made by Violet (please remove this review - that made me very angry)

Stijn
Dec 4, 2003, 10:50 PM
If you get 1.23, you can use it with TSF. Just replace your TSF JCS with the 1.23 .exe and .ini. I sent you a PM containing the address of a TOP SECRET zip file containing the 1.23 JCS and JCS.ini, have fun.

NOKA
Dec 5, 2003, 12:17 AM
thanx Fl@$h, but the site doesn't work. It show only "page not found" site. :< -I wish to get on this site :7

MoonBlazE
Dec 5, 2003, 02:18 AM
Flash is completely correct and right. 1.23 is much better for your tilesets, expectelly because most of the older players preffer to play it over TSF. That'll ruin the chance of seeing your cool conversions being used.

If you don't have 1.23, send your tilesets in .bmp format to me (Moonblaze_@hotmail.com), and I'll convert them to 1.23 for you, so you can reupload them.

Stijn
Dec 5, 2003, 06:12 AM
Oh, I placed the wrong URL in my PM. I sent I new one with the working URL.

NOKA
Dec 5, 2003, 07:23 AM
Thank you Fl@$h!
Now I have 1.23 and I'm so happppppppppy :) :D
I can make example levels!!!!!!

Stijn
Dec 5, 2003, 07:26 AM
No problem.

ON THE INTERNET!!!

snzspeed
Dec 17, 2003, 11:11 AM
I could do ex-levels if you want, since im quite good with JCS.Anyway, you can do them yourself too, since your ex-levels are pretty good. :-)